Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read 17:26 - Nov 12 with 1122 viewsepaul

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/1-20-influential-Swansea-City-players-12

Interesting

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 17:52 - Nov 12 with 1065 viewsGundog

Hard to believe we only paid ten grand for Rangel, outstanding value for money

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 18:15 - Nov 12 with 1024 viewslonglostjack

Oh that Pratley goal ! Had to beg the pub landlord to show the game and he agreed to put it on without sound in the small enclosed smokers room. Eyes were streaming, clothes were stinking and then that goal - I went ballistic - much to the amusement of the Marlboro fans. Was much to wound up and hoarse to explain why.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 19:45 - Nov 12 with 918 viewsGowerjack

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 18:15 - Nov 12 by longlostjack

Oh that Pratley goal ! Had to beg the pub landlord to show the game and he agreed to put it on without sound in the small enclosed smokers room. Eyes were streaming, clothes were stinking and then that goal - I went ballistic - much to the amusement of the Marlboro fans. Was much to wound up and hoarse to explain why.

What about the smoking ban?

Was in place then..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 20:07 - Nov 12 with 873 viewslonglostjack

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 19:45 - Nov 12 by Gowerjack

What about the smoking ban?

Was in place then..

In Germany pubs were and still are allowed to have a sealed room for smokers !

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 20:09 - Nov 12 with 869 viewslonglostjack

I should add that the rules are different depending on which federal state you live in.

PART 1: Top 20 most influential Swansea City players of the last 12 years Read on 22:48 - Nov 12 with 690 viewsbudegan

Props to KOL - true JB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024