Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tui 08:18 - Jun 17 with 737 viewsItchySphincter

Forgot to post this last week but a little bit of positivity for anyone in the same boat having booked and paid for a subsequently cancelled holiday - I got a full refund. My wife booked in store which may have complicated matters initially but she persevered on the phone when TUI said not to bother and they eventually actioned a bank transfer. They were unable to refund to my credit card as they apparently don’t have that system set up for home working but they took her bank details and did it that way, money landed. Good luck. 👍
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 8:20]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tui on 08:53 - Jun 17 with 694 viewsraynor94

Took me about 2 hours on the phone, but finally, my credit card was refunded, for a cancelled holiday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tui on 09:06 - Jun 17 with 675 viewsItchySphincter

Tui on 08:53 - Jun 17 by raynor94

Took me about 2 hours on the phone, but finally, my credit card was refunded, for a cancelled holiday

Interesting, did you book online? If you booked in store it goes to show that they’re deliberately set up to be less than truthful. Tenacity pays off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tui on 10:03 - Jun 17 with 639 viewslifelong

Hadn’t fully paid for our holiday and cancelled it in March before the final payment went out on the 1st April. Had a refund minus a grand cancellation fee the bastards have charged me.
Tui on 10:30 - Jun 17 with 606 viewsraynor94

Tui on 09:06 - Jun 17 by ItchySphincter

Interesting, did you book online? If you booked in store it goes to show that they’re deliberately set up to be less than truthful. Tenacity pays off.

Yes, booked online

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024