Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Randall latest 09:47 - Jan 23 with 634 viewsKeithHaynes

From the Exeter manager.

Joel is still our player and I expect him to be our player at the end of the window.

“There has been interest but we have a certain valuation for Joel and one that reflects what we has done this season and what he will do in the future as we know he will be a top, top, player but I expect him to be our player unless something very worthwhile comes in.

“Unless someone comes in with an offer we take seriously or is a significant offer, then we expect him to be our player. How long we can keep him within our ranks will depend on what happens this season and how the season ends, as we expect him to be a high calibre player and if he does leave us, it will be for a significant amount of money.”

Taylor has denied claims previously that the winger’s contract is set to expire in the summer, which suggests they’re in a strong negotiating position.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Randall latest on 12:23 - Jan 23 with 515 viewsNortbankboy

Can't see us going for him.Cooper don't play wingers
Joel Randall latest on 12:29 - Jan 23 with 498 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel Randall latest on 12:23 - Jan 23 by Nortbankboy

Can't see us going for him.Cooper don't play wingers

It’s a lovely tactical thing to be able to do in the event of a tactical switch if you have players who are good enough.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel Randall latest on 13:49 - Jan 23 with 399 viewsraynor94

He's not in the Exeter squad today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joel Randall latest on 14:06 - Jan 23 with 382 viewsAnotherJohn

Joel Randall latest on 13:49 - Jan 23 by raynor94

He's not in the Exeter squad today

Reported as injured as present. I have seen quite a few of Exeter's games this season, as I lived in Devon some years ago and keep an eye on the team. I'm watching the game at the moment with Exeter one up at half time after an impressive long range shot from Archie Collins. Joel Randall tends to play as a midfielder rather than in a classic wide winger mode. He is probably the most creative of the City players, especially with Randell Williams having lost form this season. However, he is not the finished article, and I would be surprised if he went straight into a Championship side at this stage .
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 14:07]
Joel Randall latest on 14:08 - Jan 23 with 372 viewsraynor94

Joel Randall latest on 14:06 - Jan 23 by AnotherJohn

Reported as injured as present. I have seen quite a few of Exeter's games this season, as I lived in Devon some years ago and keep an eye on the team. I'm watching the game at the moment with Exeter one up at half time after an impressive long range shot from Archie Collins. Joel Randall tends to play as a midfielder rather than in a classic wide winger mode. He is probably the most creative of the City players, especially with Randell Williams having lost form this season. However, he is not the finished article, and I would be surprised if he went straight into a Championship side at this stage .
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 14:07]

Cheers, for that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024