Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week 16:02 - Jun 9 with 471 viewsKeithHaynes

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 20:39 - Jun 9 with 395 viewsbuilthjack

I should have been flying out via Kiev tomorrow, then meeting the Fireboy in Rome at the end of next week. Gutted.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 21:00 - Jun 9 with 380 viewsKeithHaynes

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 20:39 - Jun 9 by builthjack

I should have been flying out via Kiev tomorrow, then meeting the Fireboy in Rome at the end of next week. Gutted.

Same for me mate, would have been a great trip. Had my son in law in the mix too but this COVID stuff put paid to all of it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 21:41 - Jun 9 with 359 viewsbuilthjack

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 21:00 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Same for me mate, would have been a great trip. Had my son in law in the mix too but this COVID stuff put paid to all of it.

Hoping that we get the all clear for the double header in October, Czechia and Estonia.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 22:40 - Jun 9 with 332 viewsFireboy2

Euro info for fans in Baku or travelling this week on 20:39 - Jun 9 by builthjack

😢😢
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024