Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. 03:05 - Aug 10 with 1537 viewsDanielswan

He is 18 years old, plays for Brøndby in Denmark and is the only player in a pretty lousy team to be consistent, never loose focus and has a decent finish. Defensive midfielder who likes to keep it simple and fluid, hardly ever misses a pass and for his age extremely mature.

He so reminds me of Leon Britton, the black version though, he is Southafrican. Small, eager and wins a lot in midfield with sheer enthusiasm plus I bet he is cheap now.

Hoping some scouts read this, one for the future if he gets the right guidance. This is one of the few players in the danish league I would bid for, would be a shame to see him drown in mediocricy in the danish league.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. on 07:02 - Aug 10 with 1464 viewsgibs0n

I don't see any light in him, and the only thing he has in common with Britton is his height and position.
Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. on 11:08 - Aug 10 with 1263 viewsairedale

Sounds a bit like Jernade Meade.....
Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. on 11:37 - Aug 10 with 1224 viewsjojaca

I have also being scouting and I have come across a decent player called Ronaldo of Real Madrid. He runs 100m in 10.6, superb dribbler, good in the air, brilliant free kick taker and currently scores more than a goal a game.

Even when you know, you never know?

Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. on 13:03 - Aug 10 with 1123 viewsPlasticman

Lebogang Phiri .... a Leon Britton copy. on 11:37 - Aug 10 by jojaca

I have also being scouting and I have come across a decent player called Ronaldo of Real Madrid. He runs 100m in 10.6, superb dribbler, good in the air, brilliant free kick taker and currently scores more than a goal a game.

You think the Laudrup factor could pull him in?
I think wages might be an issue, though ;)

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024