Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks?|
at 08:01 23 May 2018
Good morning all,
Before I head down to the beach to build on my sunburn (had to get that in!), I wanted to ask what questions you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks right now? The season's over and the time for change is here but, due to our relegation, there will be more than the usual going through the rotating door this summer.
- We have made our thoughts on Jenkins' continued failure over an extended period of time so how will the owners address this issue before it's too late (again!) to make a change? He hinted at leaving at the end of the season so why isn't this being encouraged and even enforced?
- Do Jenkins' and Pearlman's salaries reflect our position outside of the PL now? Do their salaries decrease significantly post-relegation?
- What is the budget for the season? How much do we need to generate in sales to cover losses or are the owners going to actually (finally!) invest in the club to ensure we've got the best possible management team and playing squad to help get us back up at first attempt?
- If the owners are going to invest to cover potential losses, are the Trust expected to match the investment, which they can't do if they are to fund an expensive court case?
- How many redundancies are the club considering making within the club? As this effects the local economy, isn't it essential that the Trust is consulted?
I'm sure there are many more, but not only am I completely unsure of whether any questions will be asked, the silence from our Trust Rep on the Board means we'll probably have to guess what any answers could be......
|Forum Votes: ||428|
|Comment Votes: ||0|
|Prediction League: ||0|