Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins question ? 11:57 - Feb 11 with 14801 viewsLoyal

How Jenkins question ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:05 - Apr 2 with 2095 viewsDr_Winston

Interesting thread from the time when Davies to Spurs was on the verge of going through. There were quite a few on there who questioned the low fee at the time.

Hindsight eh?

Davies to Spurs?.. by AtleticoAbertawe 29 Jun 2014 15:47
No idea how reliable this report is but apparently Spurs have "in principle" agreed terms with Ben Davies.

http://www.sportinastorm.com/mobile//Premier-League/Tottenham-Hotspur/Spurs-agree-terms-with-Poch-priority-signing/X1Y80Z1775376

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:06 - Apr 2 with 2088 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:39 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

Probably because 95% of our problems are caused by that self-appointed fûcking idiot.

I remember just a few years ago when me and you were part of a tiny minority who questioned the 'In Huw We Trust' brigade. This was before the sell-out.

For the life of me I can't see what's changed.

As I've said. Cudey asked the same question a couple of weeks back but I'm sure you've read it anyway....

96%

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:09 - Apr 2 with 2077 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 09:45 - Apr 2 by dobjack2

I would hardly say overwhelming evidence but there are points to make:

I want Jenkins out because in my view not involving the Trust in the share sale was taking the pi$$ out of every fan of the club.

I want Jenkins out because from the outside our recruitment of both players and managers lacks cohesion and he is nominally the head of recruitment.

However the problem with my simplistic view is the Americans.

They are clueless about football.

Bradley was clearly their choice.

Who is actually running our recruitment and making crucial decisions? Sigurdsson wanted to go and Clement wanted replacements. We were not buying replacements until he was sold so the protracted sale for a few dollars more saw a lot of potential replacements move before we were ready to buy. Something Clement commented on after his sacking. Again showing how clueless they are.

With our lack of up front funds and generally needing to sell to buy like it or not we often need to accept below top price for players to enable us to bring in others at reasonable prices. Otherwise we become desperate and end up paying over the odds for players.

Do I think the Americans are likely to appoint a decent director of football who could sort out transfer policy taking into account our cash flow position and the meddling of the Americans?

No

That sums up my problem. I want Jenkins out but don’t trust the Americans to get in anyone that would be better than him.

I could argue back to a few points in this but I'm not as its a bloody good post and most of all,tape it's very fair

I can certainly understand the
I want him out because he deceived the Trust Brigade.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:51 - Apr 2 with 2032 viewsSTID2017

How can Chris say he's not repeating himself - he does it all the time.
As well as looking back with hindsight at how bad certain signings or managers were then criticising others for doing the same

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 12:35 - Apr 2 with 2006 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:05 - Apr 2 by Dr_Winston

Interesting thread from the time when Davies to Spurs was on the verge of going through. There were quite a few on there who questioned the low fee at the time.

Hindsight eh?

Davies to Spurs?.. by AtleticoAbertawe 29 Jun 2014 15:47
No idea how reliable this report is but apparently Spurs have "in principle" agreed terms with Ben Davies.

http://www.sportinastorm.com/mobile//Premier-League/Tottenham-Hotspur/Spurs-agree-terms-with-Poch-priority-signing/X1Y80Z1775376

You made flimsy comments, 3 posts on the matter and one of them was to say This at one of Ux's.

Also. The vast majority of that thread Siggy wasn't included in the deal. When it becomes more clear the most vocal on that thread, Ux, said "it would be a tester "

And even with all that posturing everyone, or at least "the few" are forgetting the most important fact.... BEN WANTED TO GO.

It was hardly a deal that anyone can truly say the Club got wrong. That would be taking Hindsightology to an all new level, especially taking Ben's wishes into consideration.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 16:54 - Apr 2 with 1948 viewsPhil_S

Huw Jenkins question ? on 10:04 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

No it's not. You're out of the loop.

And my pleasure.

Box Office X

Strange one really to claim anyone is out of the loop. Depends which loop you want to believe as even when I was in it I was witness to many levels of revisionism by those who you would assume were in the know.

Still, as with anything that is believed it is who you choose to believe is what forms an argument not necessarily what is actually correct

This post has been edited by an administrator
Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:20 - Apr 2 with 1921 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 16:54 - Apr 2 by Phil_S

Strange one really to claim anyone is out of the loop. Depends which loop you want to believe as even when I was in it I was witness to many levels of revisionism by those who you would assume were in the know.

Still, as with anything that is believed it is who you choose to believe is what forms an argument not necessarily what is actually correct

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jenkins wanted Clement gone long before he did.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:39 - Apr 2 with 1896 viewsNeathJack

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:20 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

That is no ones fault except Jenkins himself.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:47 - Apr 2 with 1887 viewsDarran

I sincerely hope nothing happens to Huw but if he was run over by a bus tomorrow the club is obviously going to have to fold.
Well to some anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:23 - Apr 2 with 1860 viewsLoyal

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:47 - Apr 2 by Darran

I sincerely hope nothing happens to Huw but if he was run over by a bus tomorrow the club is obviously going to have to fold.
Well to some anyway.

Nobody should ever wish severe harm in anyone.
But you reap What you sow.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:23 - Apr 2 with 1859 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:47 - Apr 2 by Darran

Well to some anyway.

What if Carlos was under the same bus, but we don't need to change him either.

Say something of note you chump.

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Apr 2 with 1846 viewsPhil_S

Huw Jenkins question ? on 18:20 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

You've said one or twice...

Which makes me wonder just why the club is spunking more than half a million a year on someone with no influence
Huw Jenkins question ? on 20:23 - Apr 2 with 1812 viewsTheResurrection

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Apr 2 by Phil_S

Which makes me wonder just why the club is spunking more than half a million a year on someone with no influence

Zzzzzzzz

Huw Jenkins question ? on 20:35 - Apr 2 with 1797 viewsPhil_S

Huw Jenkins question ? on 20:23 - Apr 2 by TheResurrection

Zzzzzzzz

Looks like the debate is over
Huw Jenkins question ? on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 1794 viewsSTID2017

Huw Jenkins question ? on 19:28 - Apr 2 by Phil_S

I asked the same question earlier, along with many others, but he failed to respond.
A very troubled young man I think

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huw Jenkins question ? on 13:41 - Apr 3 with 1698 viewsYossarian

Huw Jenkins question ? on 15:42 - Feb 11 by QJumpingJack

First thing Huw needs to do is to apologies to the fans and the Trust.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024