Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins wants to stay 22:46 - May 10 with 13240 viewsNeathJack

He, and the Americans, need to be left in no doubt whatsoever on Sunday that him staying is not acceptable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5715241/Swansea-axe-Carlos-Car
Jenkins wants to stay on 14:42 - May 11 with 1590 viewsCaptain_Sham

Jenkins wants to stay on 23:07 - May 10 by max936

If the Yanks want him he'll stay, they don't give a tupppenny fuk about the Fans thoughts or feelings.

Why would the Yanks want him to stay when he's flying this club into the side of a hill at 600mph?

Its just a ride.

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:09 - May 11 with 1556 viewsDJack

Jenkins wants to stay on 14:42 - May 11 by Captain_Sham

Why would the Yanks want him to stay when he's flying this club into the side of a hill at 600mph?

Not saying that you are wrong mate but they have openly stated that they don't know enough about the game and therefore needed him.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:12 - May 11 with 1542 viewsbryncochjack

Jenkins wants to stay on 14:41 - May 11 by Watchman

A club that had it all ! near universal respect and total support from the local community but completely and utterly destroyed within a matter of months. Its almost as if someone is working towards the 33rd degree of masonry

What's the 33rd degree of masonry and what has it got to do with us?
Jenkins wants to stay on 15:15 - May 11 with 1535 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:09 - May 11 by DJack

Not saying that you are wrong mate but they have openly stated that they don't know enough about the game and therefore needed him.

How much they will continue to need him now that he has overseen a massive hit to their finances remains to be seen. It may be occurring to them that he's not the answer, he's the problem.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:25 - May 11 with 1524 viewsLord_Bony

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:12 - May 11 by bryncochjack

Its this lot innit

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:36 - May 11 with 1504 viewsWatchman

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:12 - May 11 by bryncochjack

Ordo Ab Chao Order Out Of Chaos

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:37 - May 11 with 1503 viewsDJack

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:15 - May 11 by Joe_bradshaw

How much they will continue to need him now that he has overseen a massive hit to their finances remains to be seen. It may be occurring to them that he's not the answer, he's the problem.

Aye, I agree but these things are never simple. For me, the sooner we rid ourselves of the foreign and local parasites the better.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:11 - May 11 with 1463 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins wants to stay on 15:37 - May 11 by DJack

Aye, I agree but these things are never simple. For me, the sooner we rid ourselves of the foreign and local parasites the better.

From twitter:

Been told by a personal friend of Huw Jenkins daughter that she is getting disgusting personal abuse and threats. Poor girl is distraught. REALLY SWANS FANS?!?!?! Is this how low some of you are sinking?!?! For gods sake stop this vile nonsense!!!!! Enough is enough. #stopitnow
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:21 - May 11 with 1440 viewsDJack

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:11 - May 11 by 34dfgdf54

From twitter:

Been told by a personal friend of Huw Jenkins daughter that she is getting disgusting personal abuse and threats. Poor girl is distraught. REALLY SWANS FANS?!?!?! Is this how low some of you are sinking?!?! For gods sake stop this vile nonsense!!!!! Enough is enough. #stopitnow

That's bad. She is not responsible for her fathers actions.

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:26 - May 11 with 1424 viewsCaptain_Sham

Someone needs to compile a list of our signings since we went up. That's all the inculpatory evidence that is needed here. Our transfer activity since Laudrup left is tantamount to gross negligence. If Huw wants to stay on to ..... well I don't know what, fine, but for fks sake keep him away from the cheque book.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 16:26]

Its just a ride.

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:27 - May 11 with 1404 viewsTheResurrection

From twitter:

It is what some have become unfortunately.

Look at the abuse I'm getting for having strong opinions on a squad of football players and defending some aspects of our Board.

Social media is a dangerous place where cowards hide behind usernames and think they can say whatever they want without consequence.

It stinks

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:27 - May 11 with 1403 viewsDippy

I'm in the camp of the women.. men are severely overrated in every aspect.

I think I'm the only male they respect.. they might not like me, but they've got to admit, I do have a pair of bollocks.

Poll: Cooper Out

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:32 - May 11 with 1386 viewssainthelens

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:27 - May 11 by TheResurrection

Look at the abuse I'm getting for having strong opinions on a squad of football players and defending some aspects of our Board.

Social media is a dangerous place where cowards hide behind usernames and think they can say whatever they want without consequence.

It stinks

You are commenting on people that give abuse? Priceless.
Jenkins wants to stay on 16:33 - May 11 with 1378 viewsswan65split

It stinks

Look at the abuse youve given,,,,,,,,,,double standards, shame on you.
Jenkins wants to stay on 16:39 - May 11 with 1352 viewsNeathJack

It stinks

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:44 - May 11 with 1332 viewsWingstandwood

From twitter:

Well despite all that he apparently still has not resigned? What a selfish b@stard he truly is having the same emotional attachment and concern for his daughter that he has for SCST, the supporters and club.

Sociopathic to the extreme filling his own pockets comes way before his own family! Vile!

Argus!

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:56 - May 11 with 1279 viewsOldjack

Jenkins wants to stay on 22:52 - May 10 by peenemunde

You may not like it, but he’s still the best man for the job

if you want a born devious liar at the helm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:56 - May 11 with 1279 viewsmax936

Jenkins wants to stay on 14:42 - May 11 by Captain_Sham

I haven't a clue of what their thinking or if they want him, all I said was that if the do want him he'll stay unless he says he's off, they won't give fuk about what the fans say.

We are of little influence and trust even less, as we've seen.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 16:57]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:21 - May 11 with 1213 viewsbyron

Jenkins wants to stay on 07:49 - May 11 by Private_Partz

Ok I will play ball, but god knows why. Stop worrying mun. Enjoy your own short lived success.
Jenkins knew his limitations from the start. His managerial appointments worked out fantastically and he kept his well proportioned hooter out of transfer details in the main. Preferring to concentrate on purse strings.
Things took a turn for the worse when ML was sacked. A gong from the Queen followed and ego took over and he thought he was some kind of footy messiah.
He is now a disaster. We don't even know if he is good at picking managers anymore as he is incapable of supporting them.
He needs to go.....
[Post edited 11 May 2018 8:33]

I agree, he does need to go. We live in a weird messed up time though. Historically, he will look back and say he was chairman for possibly the most successful ever time in your history, ie he will think he’s the mustard. Tell me as I don’t know, was Jenkins a proper jack? Ie Swansea born and bred, used to watch you all the time, and just got involved as a businessman one day? Or is he just a businessman who took a punt?

Benny

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:23 - May 11 with 1207 viewsShaky

It stinks

You've been calling out people who disagreed with you for fights for years.

Hypocrite.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:29 - May 11 with 1187 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:21 - May 11 by byron

I agree, he does need to go. We live in a weird messed up time though. Historically, he will look back and say he was chairman for possibly the most successful ever time in your history, ie he will think he’s the mustard. Tell me as I don’t know, was Jenkins a proper jack? Ie Swansea born and bred, used to watch you all the time, and just got involved as a businessman one day? Or is he just a businessman who took a punt?

One of our own I would say whose father supported the club before he did.
He was considered a hero. I stood in the stand at the Valencia game singing 'one Huw Jenkins' and 'we love our Chairman' at the end of the game. How the mighty have fallen.
Now eff off and enjoy yourself on your board. You will regret missing out when it is all over next year. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:30 - May 11 with 1184 viewsCaptain_Sham

Jenkins wants to stay on 16:56 - May 11 by max936

I haven't a clue of what their thinking or if they want him, all I said was that if the do want him he'll stay unless he says he's off, they won't give fuk about what the fans say.

We are of little influence and trust even less, as we've seen.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 16:57]

It was more of a rhetorical question, they clearly have no other options .

Its just a ride.

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:35 - May 11 with 1168 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:23 - May 11 by Shaky

You've been calling out people who disagreed with you for fights for years.

Hypocrite.

I'm not hiding behind any username though am I, Faceless internet Coward??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:36 - May 11 with 1164 viewsShaky

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:35 - May 11 by TheResurrection

I'm not hiding behind any username though am I, Faceless internet Coward??

You make me want to puke.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:36 - May 11 with 1160 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins wants to stay on 18:29 - May 11 by Private_Partz

One of our own I would say whose father supported the club before he did.
He was considered a hero. I stood in the stand at the Valencia game singing 'one Huw Jenkins' and 'we love our Chairman' at the end of the game. How the mighty have fallen.
Now eff off and enjoy yourself on your board. You will regret missing out when it is all over next year. ;-)

Says it all that some of you sang these songs.

Truly pathetic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024