Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo 10:07 - Feb 19 with 4783 viewsDr_Parnassus

Charlie Morgan has given Jake Paul a quarter of a mill to get his AU vodka bottle tattooed on his arm.

Considering the draw of the Paul brothers and about to go into the fight against Tommy Fury, that’s an excellent piece of branding, quite literally.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 15:50 - Feb 19 with 3740 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Any chance they invest in us?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 16:19 - Feb 19 with 3708 viewsjasper_T

Nepo babies and grifters handing each other their parents cash. State of the world.
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:02 - Feb 19 with 3665 viewsKilkennyjack

Bottom of his boxing boots ready for when Fury sparks him.

Seems like a very different world.

Beware of the Risen People

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 3637 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

When they started that company all they had was a dream and millions of pounds.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:19 - Feb 19 with 3637 viewspencoedjack

Has a business reportedly worth 40 million can’t imagine he’d give a toss what nobody’s like Kilkenny thinks.

Problem with some people in this country they dislike people who do well for themselves even if he had help from his old man starting out.

Jealousy is an awful thing.
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:30 - Feb 19 with 3615 viewsDr_Winston

Would have been easy for both boys to just live luxurious lives and not create anything. Instead they've founded a business which might well outstrip anything their parents did.

They had advantages of course, but it's still a crowded market and a difficult one to gain traction in, especially given the size of the companies that they're competing with.

Advertising stunts like this is the way of the world these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:31 - Feb 19 with 3606 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems Morgan’s partner was behind this stunt. DJ Sloth.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 19:11 - Feb 19 with 3523 viewsTogg

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:31 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

Seems Morgan’s partner was behind this stunt. DJ Sloth.

Good luck to the guys. Yes they had a head start but still takes guts. They will make cock ups along the way but hopefully will make a fortune, employ people then eventually have input into the Swans or maybe meet a rich middle Eastern chap with more money then sense.
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:13 - Feb 19 with 3458 viewsKilkennyjack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:19 - Feb 19 by pencoedjack

Has a business reportedly worth 40 million can’t imagine he’d give a toss what nobody’s like Kilkenny thinks.

Problem with some people in this country they dislike people who do well for themselves even if he had help from his old man starting out.

Jealousy is an awful thing.

What part of ‘sponsor the bottom of his boots’ seems like jealousy to you ?

Are you quite short cos you seem to be a bit bitter about life..?

Listen, Charlie Morgan can spend his money any way he likes , however if he spent it on some much needed education for you then many posters on herevwould be very supportive.
It would be like missionary work.

Beware of the Risen People

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:51 - Feb 20 with 3303 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:30 - Feb 19 by Dr_Winston

Would have been easy for both boys to just live luxurious lives and not create anything. Instead they've founded a business which might well outstrip anything their parents did.

They had advantages of course, but it's still a crowded market and a difficult one to gain traction in, especially given the size of the companies that they're competing with.

Advertising stunts like this is the way of the world these days.

Well said, been told Smirnoff have had offered to buy the company turned down, half a billion was the figure
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 16:45 - Feb 20 with 3182 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:51 - Feb 20 by whiterock

Well said, been told Smirnoff have had offered to buy the company turned down, half a billion was the figure

I don’t know anything but I’d be absolutely amazed if they offered anywhere near that and even more amazed that if they did that they turned it down!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:02 - Feb 20 with 3169 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Is it a worthwhile advertising campaign though? Surely nobody over the age of 10 has ever been a fan of Jake Paul. Perhaps an investment for the future when all these little kiddiewinkles are old enough to buy vodka.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:24 - Feb 20 with 3143 viewsDr_Winston

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 16:45 - Feb 20 by union_jack

I don’t know anything but I’d be absolutely amazed if they offered anywhere near that and even more amazed that if they did that they turned it down!

George Clooney's Tequila company sold for a minimum $700m in 2017, so that's the kind of business they'll be aiming for. If they've got faith in their plan for growth I can see them holding out for more. It's not as if either of them are desperate for the cash.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/22/george-clooney-tequila-casamigo
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 17:26]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:24 - Feb 20 with 3143 viewsKeithHaynes

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:51 - Feb 20 by whiterock

If that happened they would have bitten their hands off.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:39 - Feb 20 with 3118 viewsBryanSwan

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:02 - Feb 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is it a worthwhile advertising campaign though? Surely nobody over the age of 10 has ever been a fan of Jake Paul. Perhaps an investment for the future when all these little kiddiewinkles are old enough to buy vodka.

I'd imagine it is more so an opportunity to expand their potential customer base now. I'm not sure how big AU vodka is in North America already, but Jake Paul etc have a massive influence.
The US is influencer country, it's not as child orientated as over here in my opinion, they'll be hitting the 18 to 25 demographic.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:31 - Feb 20 with 2994 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:39 - Feb 20 by BryanSwan

I'd imagine it is more so an opportunity to expand their potential customer base now. I'm not sure how big AU vodka is in North America already, but Jake Paul etc have a massive influence.
The US is influencer country, it's not as child orientated as over here in my opinion, they'll be hitting the 18 to 25 demographic.

I would rather gouge out my own eyeballs rather than sit through anything Jake Paul and his equally moronic brother puts out.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:35 - Feb 20 with 2991 viewsDr_Winston

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:31 - Feb 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I would rather gouge out my own eyeballs rather than sit through anything Jake Paul and his equally moronic brother puts out.

Same here, but millions of people do. That's AU's target audience.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:39 - Feb 20 with 2977 viewsunion_jack

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:35 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

Same here, but millions of people do. That's AU's target audience.

I genuinely have absolutely no idea who he is. Should I?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:43 - Feb 20 with 2969 viewsDr_Winston

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:39 - Feb 20 by union_jack

I genuinely have absolutely no idea who he is. Should I?

It's not necessary if you're older than about 35.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 23:48 - Feb 20 with 2875 viewsKeithHaynes

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 20:31 - Feb 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s got a brother ?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 00:47 - Feb 21 with 2855 viewsDr_Parnassus

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:24 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

I don’t think they would personally. The devil would be in the detail of course, it’s it’s a complete £500m buyout or £500m and then retaining some form of royalty.

Their annual revenue is around £50m a year, but they are nowhere near their peak. They could quite easily x4 that in the coming years to a £200m a year revenue company.

For a company like that, a rough rule of thumb would be to x4 or x5 the revenue.

You are looking at £800m to £1bn in a few years without much trouble at all. So Smirnoff looked to get them on the rise.

Mayweather has endorsed it as well as other top celebrities.

I’d be stunned if this wasn’t eventually a billion £ company. It has all the ingredients.

Plus they are both now worth £40m each, they don’t need to cash in prematurely.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 09:29 - Feb 21 with 2764 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 23:48 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

He’s got a brother ?

Yes and he is even more immature and annoying if that’s possible. He shot to fame after making a controversial video where he went looking for bodies hanging from trees in a famous forest in Japan where people go to top themselves.

That’s the level we are dealing with here.

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 10:23 - Feb 21 with 2748 viewswhiterock

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 17:24 - Feb 20 by KeithHaynes

When you are set up for life already and are enjoying building a good business, why rush? We come from a different background and would sell sell sell as we've never had it in the first place, I don't think Morgan and Quinn have that mind set.
Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:34 - Feb 21 with 2722 viewsKeithHaynes

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 10:23 - Feb 21 by whiterock

When you are set up for life already and are enjoying building a good business, why rush? We come from a different background and would sell sell sell as we've never had it in the first place, I don't think Morgan and Quinn have that mind set.

Half a billion pounds mate !

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 12:21 - Feb 21 with 2683 viewsSTID2017

Charlie Morgan pays £250k for Jake Paul tattoo on 11:34 - Feb 21 by KeithHaynes

Half a billion pounds mate !

I know there is a lot of resentment towards Martin Morgan et all.
I would love to see Charlie and his brother invest in the Swans and get rid of the current owners.
As for his vodka company.
Best wishes to him - as someone said at least he isn't just sitting on his bottom enjoying his father's money and playing on his XBox

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024