Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth gone 20:02 - Oct 28 with 28293 viewsMatch82

Official on club site
Ainsworth gone on 01:01 - Oct 29 with 2754 viewsNov77

Ainsworth gone on 23:12 - Oct 28 by baz_qpr

Interesting that despite many saying no manager would want to come here, We already have Warnock, Beale and Nathan Jones have all let it be known via journos they are "keen"

‘‘Twas ever thus, there’s only 92 jobs available, every time one comes up there’s a hundred applicants. Always has been , always will be.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ainsworth gone on 01:04 - Oct 29 with 2582 viewsMatch82

Ainsworth gone on 01:20 - Oct 29 by timcocking

That starting lineup and formation today…have to assume he was actively trying to lose. Never seen a back three without a single centre back before.

Shame, but thank God that’s over. Couldn’t possibly have done worse.

In fairness, I don't think he had much choice at centre back today.

Cook, Fox and JCS are injured, Dunne got himself suspended.
Ainsworth gone on 01:11 - Oct 29 with 2570 viewsNorthLondonR

I'm genuinely saddened tonight, the inevitable Ainsworth sacking aside. Lennox Lewis being a chunt live on TV, with sir les being reduced to a footnote in some chunts Twitter feed. I'm not sure what's next
Ainsworth gone on 01:20 - Oct 29 with 2691 viewstimcocking

That starting lineup and formation today…have to assume he was actively trying to lose. Never seen a back three without a single centre back before.

Ainsworth gone on 01:23 - Oct 29 with 2674 viewsPunteR

Another itch scratched.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ainsworth gone on 05:56 - Oct 29 with 2403 viewsNushnool

Who do you think he should have picked at centre-back?
Ainsworth gone on 06:25 - Oct 29 with 2330 viewsHAYESBOY

You do know all our senior centre halves were either injured or banned?

I'd be amazed if you didn't.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Ainsworth gone on 06:47 - Oct 29 with 2243 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Inevitable, and the fault lies squarely with the owners who should never have appointed him.
The football was medieval to say the least and completely unsuited for the Championship. Sure he will do well at L2 club.

Looks like Warnock, but why do I keep thinking Beale will return.

Either way I can't see us surviving, GA should have gone before the last international break.
Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth gone on 06:53 - Oct 29 with 2204 viewsLblock

So long Gareth and thanks for trying

Right man at the wrong time with the wrong set of players.
Would’ve been the go to once we had dropped into League One or further and needed a back to basics approach

The one mystery to me is how he never brought any lower league gems to the club. I really thought his decade at that level would’ve given him contacts, experience and insight on players. Perhaps he tried but couldn’t pay for them with buttons and sofa fluff but there weren’t any rumours I recall bar a Posh defender??

Gods speed Ains

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ainsworth gone on 07:28 - Oct 29 with 2096 viewsQPunkR

The maddest thing for me is that the owners had clearly decided prior to the game that he was going no matter the result. An improved performance and loss by the odd goal against the runaway league leaders with no CBs to pick from and yet they choose now to bowl him out rather than after any of the recent dross that team has served up.

Imagine if we'd got a draw yesterday. Would he have got the tin tack regardless?

QPR - "shit but local"

Ainsworth gone on 07:41 - Oct 29 with 2030 viewsRs_Holy

Ainsworth gone on 07:28 - Oct 29 by QPunkR

The maddest thing for me is that the owners had clearly decided prior to the game that he was going no matter the result. An improved performance and loss by the odd goal against the runaway league leaders with no CBs to pick from and yet they choose now to bowl him out rather than after any of the recent dross that team has served up.

Imagine if we'd got a draw yesterday. Would he have got the tin tack regardless?

probably have a replacement lined up?
Ainsworth gone on 07:52 - Oct 29 with 1971 viewsHoopsie

Ainsworth gone on 07:28 - Oct 29 by QPunkR

Perhaps the timing was right, intentional or not

If he would have gone after Blackburn then that was what we will remember him as, sacked by his boyhood club

An improved performance but lost to the league leaders by the odd goal, well that is at least something ”positive” of his end of reign as manager

Could have gone after Blackburn, but I think the board gave him a few more games to turn it around, but 6 successive defeats can sack any manager, improved performance or transformational effort notwithstanding
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 8:04]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Ainsworth gone on 07:54 - Oct 29 with 1954 viewsQPunkR

Ainsworth gone on 07:41 - Oct 29 by Rs_Holy

probably have a replacement lined up?

We can only wonder - but the point of my post was to imagine if they'd sacked him if we'd somehow got a draw yesterday

QPR - "shit but local"

Ainsworth gone on 08:06 - Oct 29 with 1891 viewsgazza1

He got most things wrong from the start, his transfers were pretty poor and has cost us......the main thing is the he 'gave it his all' and that is all you can ask of anyone.

We now need a proper manager to get a couple of decent loans in which is what GA should have done prior to the season starting, Willock and Richards needs sorting out one way or the other(both can be good players), sort out our system/plans whatever you want to call it, get us playing some football properly, Get rid of all the dead wood out of the club (and there is a lot of them). A decent forward must be the No1 priority because Dykes & Armstrong & Kelman are not good enough & probably never will be.
Ainsworth gone on 08:28 - Oct 29 with 1751 viewspaulparker

Ainsworth gone on 20:29 - Oct 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Enjoy Mayfair tonight boys, I hope you get the nastiest motherfcker in football history managing you soon.

Will echo this a 1000%
These players are the most pathetic bunch of cowards I’ve seen in a Rangers shirt , none of them deserve to represent us , I hate the lot of them
Ainsworth deserved better than this , there are no standards at this club it doesn’t matter who the manager is it’s a sinking ship and haha been for a while

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ainsworth gone on 08:32 - Oct 29 with 1733 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ainsworth gone on 08:28 - Oct 29 by paulparker

Will echo this a 1000%
These players are the most pathetic bunch of cowards I’ve seen in a Rangers shirt , none of them deserve to represent us , I hate the lot of them
Ainsworth deserved better than this , there are no standards at this club it doesn’t matter who the manager is it’s a sinking ship and haha been for a while

I was pretty rash last night.

I don’t think they all need to be painted with the same brush. Willock and Richards though I suspect are a couple of wronguns.

However, as a squad, this is arguably the fourth manager they have got the sack / left. They need some introspection.
Ainsworth gone on 08:35 - Oct 29 with 1707 viewsGaryBannister86

Ainsworth gone on 08:32 - Oct 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think they all need to be painted with the same brush. Willock and Richards though I suspect are a couple of wronguns.

However, as a squad, this is arguably the fourth manager they have got the sack / left. They need some introspection.

Yes - it is why I think that Board has no choice but to go for Warnock in the short-term. We have to make do with this odd bunch. How can a long-term (hopefully) choice do anything? It is desperate fire fighting time and as much as I hate our short-termism I feel like there is no other option.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 8:35]
Ainsworth gone on 08:41 - Oct 29 with 1663 viewsdenhamhoop2

Best thing that could happen for both him and the club you could literally see the stress and strain of the task aging him in front of your own eyes. Never wanted him as manager because without the ex player part would never have been considered considering his style of play and the squad of players he was inheriting.
For me he will always be a club legend for what his heart and commitment to the shirt as a player for those who will slate him just remember he tried to run off a broken foot to get back on and play for us.
Ainsworth gone on 08:41 - Oct 29 with 1650 viewspaulparker

Ainsworth gone on 08:32 - Oct 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not rash at all
They downed tools for Warburton, then they downed tools when Beale left , you only had to look At Critchleys face to see what a load of vvankers they are
It goes back to the standards at the club , basically it’s do as you want with zero repercussions
The likes of JCS, Willock , Dozzell & Taylor Richards should never play for us again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ainsworth gone on 09:04 - Oct 29 with 1568 viewsBluce_Ree

Will echo this a 1000%

While I'm inclined to agree, I think about the Watford home game and it felt like they would have run through brick walls for him that day.

So they're c*nts but selectively.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ainsworth gone on 09:31 - Oct 29 with 1470 viewsLblock

Ainsworth gone on 08:41 - Oct 29 by paulparker

Not rash at all
They downed tools for Warburton, then they downed tools when Beale left , you only had to look At Critchleys face to see what a load of vvankers they are
It goes back to the standards at the club , basically it’s do as you want with zero repercussions
The likes of JCS, Willock , Dozzell & Taylor Richards should never play for us again

When you say should never play for us “ again” you include Taylor Richards in that but surely he has to actually play for us to make it “again”?!?!?!

There’s not a Manager around who can weave a silk purse out of this sows ear of a squad / club. It’s almost as if it needs to fully implode and start again from a baseline
I’m sort of hoping King Warnock doesn’t come back for a third stab as it’ll also sully his rep

What a mess the place was allowed to become under the Bungle circus……. never saw it coming did we??????

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ainsworth gone on 09:42 - Oct 29 with 1414 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not rash at all

I don’t rate Dozzell at all but don’t have him in that bracket. He’s weak as piss and almost never imposes himself on a game but not a bad egg for me. Just a bad footballer.
Ainsworth gone on 09:48 - Oct 29 with 1372 viewsbaz_qpr

Will echo this a 1000%

Sorry have to disagree, I’ve not seen a lack of effort under Ainsworth at all, the players have “emptied the tank” what I have seen though is a set up and approach in games that is not getting the best out of what we have. That is 100% on Ainsworth and Dobson. Motivation is just one part of their job. They have to be accountable for the choices they make, the leadership they bring. The teams they select and how they set them up to defend and attack .
Ainsworth gone on 09:52 - Oct 29 with 1329 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ainsworth gone on 09:42 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

I don’t rate Dozzell at all but don’t have him in that bracket. He’s weak as piss and almost never imposes himself on a game but not a bad egg for me. Just a bad footballer.

One of Ainsworth’s successes is getting a decent performance or two out of Dozell, yesterday excepted.
Ainsworth gone on 09:59 - Oct 29 with 1284 viewsHayesender

Not rash at all

The standards at this club are a fcking disgrace. When you have the youth coach eating buckets of KFC in the club canteen, what sort of message is that sending out to the youngsters?

I really hope it's Warnock, because he won't stand for any of that nonsense

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024