Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day Thread 07:13 - Jan 31 with 28548 viewssuperhooper83

Keep all today's deadline deals and rumours in this one thread and makes life easier for everyone interested. Hope the crouch and samba deals are done early today. Just hope we don't sign those useless Tottenham outcasts we've been linked with this morning....today should be fun tho nonetheless. Enjoy ppl
Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Jan 31 with 2316 viewsGloucs_R

Bentley gets linked to use every transfer window. Its basically his agent trying to find him a new club. I'd be amazed if he ended up here!

As for Bentley and Jenas on loan, err we already have one Prem loan so that wouldnt happen.

4 players in is my prediction - Samba, Crocuh, Townsend and a midfielder none of us have seen any links to.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Jan 31 with 2298 viewsHunterhoop

BBC saying we're paying £12.5m for Samba and £100k p.w.

12.5 MILLION POUNDS!!! WTF?!

He's a very good defender....but this makes him one of the most expensive defenders in the world and are are one of the smallest clubs in top flight world football.

Our annual gate reciepts are approx. £14m....and we're spending £12.5m on ONE player.

We've lost the plot.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:20 - Jan 31 with 2286 viewshoopstilidie

Becchio to Norwich

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Deadline Day Thread on 11:23 - Jan 31 with 2272 viewsJAPRANGERS

Deadline Day Thread on 11:19 - Jan 31 by Hunterhoop

BBC saying we're paying £12.5m for Samba and £100k p.w.

12.5 MILLION POUNDS!!! WTF?!

He's a very good defender....but this makes him one of the most expensive defenders in the world and are are one of the smallest clubs in top flight world football.

Our annual gate reciepts are approx. £14m....and we're spending £12.5m on ONE player.

We've lost the plot.

good old rich uncle Mittal is paying for it??
Deadline Day Thread on 11:25 - Jan 31 with 2253 viewsstuabd

I assume he has some clause where he can be sold at the end of the season if anther club pays a certain amount. Wonder how much that is.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:25 - Jan 31 with 2253 viewsstuabd

I assume he has some clause where he can be sold at the end of the season if anther club pays a certain amount. Wonder how much that is.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:46 - Jan 31 with 2131 viewsA40Bosh

Deadline Day Thread on 11:23 - Jan 31 by JAPRANGERS

good old rich uncle Mittal is paying for it??

Great init!

where's that Loadsaharry gif when you need it

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Deadline Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 31 with 2105 viewsPilky

From BBC: "Some interesting words from Toulouse president Olivier Sadran in L'Equipe about the future of France midfielder Etienne Capoue. Sadran says he has turned down a £10.3m bid from QPR because, "the club has no pressing need for money and I didn't think it was a good move for him. He felt a move to QPR could be a springboard (to a bigger club) in England. I told him if they're relegated, it could be an abyss."
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 31 with 2078 viewsbishom

Faurlin to Palermo on loan

Bishom

Deadline Day Thread on 11:52 - Jan 31 with 2062 viewsJamie

Deadline Day Thread on 11:50 - Jan 31 by bishom

Faurlin to Palermo on loan

Lets be honest, letting Faurlin go and replacing him with Jermaine fcking Jenas is a disgrace. And I was well in favour of Faurlin going on loan.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 2051 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day Thread on 11:25 - Jan 31 by stuabd

Yeah that will be interesting.

So if we get relegated we will take a loss on the fees of Remy and Samba, but that will hopefully mean we can still get them off the books.
Deadline Day Thread on 11:54 - Jan 31 with 2050 viewssimmo

Good signing, the kind of thing we should be doing....

Also I see Hope Akpan got both assists for Reading last night (the first a lovely one).

That is 2 late sub appearances and 3 assists in a team and league someone like him will be busting his arse to prove himself in.

*sigh*

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Deadline Day Thread on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 2034 viewsPinnerPaul

Deadline Day Thread on 11:48 - Jan 31 by Pilky

From BBC: "Some interesting words from Toulouse president Olivier Sadran in L'Equipe about the future of France midfielder Etienne Capoue. Sadran says he has turned down a £10.3m bid from QPR because, "the club has no pressing need for money and I didn't think it was a good move for him. He felt a move to QPR could be a springboard (to a bigger club) in England. I told him if they're relegated, it could be an abyss."

Stan Collymore and now the f****ing Toulouse president are privvy to Tony and the Mittal's families finances!
Deadline Day Thread on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 2028 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Wise words

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Deadline Day Thread on 11:56 - Jan 31 with 2018 viewsVish

Deadline Day Thread on 11:52 - Jan 31 by Jamie

Lets be honest, letting Faurlin go and replacing him with Jermaine fcking Jenas is a disgrace. And I was well in favour of Faurlin going on loan.

indeed. I'd rather we play Hogan than Jenas.
Deadline Day Thread on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 1935 viewsloftboy

With suk young playing behind traore, Fabio on the right do we really need half these other players we are being linked with, just get samba and crouch and close the wallet.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Deadline Day Thread on 12:13 - Jan 31 with 1914 viewswombleR

Christ I hope they get the paperwork right with all this coming and going. Shame we haven't got Paladini on board to help with all the admin.

Deadline Day Thread on 12:15 - Jan 31 with 1888 viewsTW_R

Deadline Day Thread on 12:09 - Jan 31 by loftboy

With suk young playing behind traore, Fabio on the right do we really need half these other players we are being linked with, just get samba and crouch and close the wallet.

I guess the real question is, are we actually going for all of these players we've been linked with?
Deadline Day Thread on 12:20 - Jan 31 with 1837 viewsR_from_afar

..and as everyone knows, Toulouse president Olivier Sadran is a world reknowned expert when it comes to English football.

What a b3ll end, stick to what you know? Imbecile (can't put the requisite acute accent on that, sadly).

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Deadline Day Thread on 12:29 - Jan 31 with 1768 viewsbishom

Samba officially ours

Bishom

Deadline Day Thread on 12:30 - Jan 31 with 1749 viewsexiled_dictator

Deadline Day Thread on 12:29 - Jan 31 by bishom

Samba officially ours

Yup
Just seen that.
£12.5 million
3.5 year deal
mucho weekly wage too
£70k - £100k depending on who you believe.
I believe in Santa Claus & the power of the US Dollar.

Oops, 4.5 year deal? Is that right? Ambitious.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Deadline Day Thread on 12:32 - Jan 31 with 1735 viewsheadhoops

already got my Chris Samba Diakite shirt printed!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Deadline Day Thread on 13:12 - Jan 31 with 1622 viewsVish

well it looks like Jenas and Bentley are happening. I guess these would be permanent signings - are we allowed to have any more loans?

If they are permanent signings, i hope to god its until the end of the season only.
Deadline Day Thread on 13:17 - Jan 31 with 1590 viewsJamie

Deadline Day Thread on 13:12 - Jan 31 by Vish

well it looks like Jenas and Bentley are happening. I guess these would be permanent signings - are we allowed to have any more loans?

If they are permanent signings, i hope to god its until the end of the season only.

Supposedly we are taking on their contracts so 18 months for Bentley, Jenas to end of the season, easily over £100k per week for the pair of them.
Deadline Day Thread on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 1538 viewsR_from_afar

Deadline Day Thread on 13:17 - Jan 31 by Jamie

Supposedly we are taking on their contracts so 18 months for Bentley, Jenas to end of the season, easily over £100k per week for the pair of them.

For me, this is encouraging news; if those two are worth that much, as a fit player, playing regularly at a reasonable level, I am worth about £10k a week. Excellent!

For Rangers, however, it's sheer folly. Harry has obviously been ODing on vintage port.

Sigh....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024