Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day Thread 07:13 - Jan 31 with 27351 viewssuperhooper83

Keep all today's deadline deals and rumours in this one thread and makes life easier for everyone interested. Hope the crouch and samba deals are done early today. Just hope we don't sign those useless Tottenham outcasts we've been linked with this morning....today should be fun tho nonetheless. Enjoy ppl
Deadline Day Thread on 16:23 - Jan 31 with 1814 viewsMerthyrHoop

Regarding new signings, I can possibly see the need for another forward (one of Odemwingie or Crouch) if HR doesn't rate Bothroyd and Campbell, but, and I never thought I'd say this, don't we look a little light on midfielders now Faurlin has gone? We have plenty who look decent(ish) going forward, but if Derry's legs give out on him we don't really have a like-for-like replacement.

I'm surprised the Livermore trail has gone cold, I'm not sure Jenas has 14 energetic performances in him and would be starting very rusty
Deadline Day Thread on 16:24 - Jan 31 with 1795 viewsGloucs_R

Deadline Day Thread on 16:12 - Jan 31 by Northernr

You mean the operative word that you didn't put in your own post?

Quote: "All Harry's targets have gone elsewhere."

Townsend has been a target for weeks.

Jamie is mates with Harry. He knows exactly who all of his targets are....oh wait, whats that Jamie? You known sweet FA and go on the basis of what you read in the press?

The fact is that none of us know who Harry wants, is talking to or has bid for.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Deadline Day Thread on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 1756 viewsadhoc_qpr

Deadline Day Thread on 16:23 - Jan 31 by MerthyrHoop

Regarding new signings, I can possibly see the need for another forward (one of Odemwingie or Crouch) if HR doesn't rate Bothroyd and Campbell, but, and I never thought I'd say this, don't we look a little light on midfielders now Faurlin has gone? We have plenty who look decent(ish) going forward, but if Derry's legs give out on him we don't really have a like-for-like replacement.

I'm surprised the Livermore trail has gone cold, I'm not sure Jenas has 14 energetic performances in him and would be starting very rusty

Yeah i agree on the need for a Faurlin replacement.

Diakite will be back in a couple of weeks though, maybe he'll do better in a more settled team with a few more leader types in it to talk to him (Adel, Hill, Derry, Samba too actually).
Deadline Day Thread on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 1725 viewsrosseeles

im just not sure weve addressed our issues, weve effectively replaced nelsen for Samba, and cissie for Remy. Hows that going to improve our number of chances we create?

At the moment we have to play the 2 defensive mids in front of the back 4, maybe with Samba being alot more mobile we can remove one and play another striker? not convinced either mackie or SWP can provide the crosses/service, so a creative player (is that what towsend will bring?) is still neeeded
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Deadline Day Thread on 16:37 - Jan 31 with 1688 viewsrosseeles

also...why is Andy Burton on sky confined to the back studios now! wasnt he the guy that used to sit on the front desk pretending to get texts from agents??
Deadline Day Thread on 16:38 - Jan 31 with 1679 viewsloftboy

Deadline Day Thread on 16:33 - Jan 31 by rosseeles

im just not sure weve addressed our issues, weve effectively replaced nelsen for Samba, and cissie for Remy. Hows that going to improve our number of chances we create?

At the moment we have to play the 2 defensive mids in front of the back 4, maybe with Samba being alot more mobile we can remove one and play another striker? not convinced either mackie or SWP can provide the crosses/service, so a creative player (is that what towsend will bring?) is still neeeded
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Suk young will provide the crosses from the left

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Deadline Day Thread on 16:40 - Jan 31 with 1662 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day Thread on 16:10 - Jan 31 by Jamie

You've missed the operative word 'top' there Norf. As dsaid above, Capoue, M'Vila, Livermore & Rolando are not coming. Jenas & Townsend is scraping the bottom of the barrel, going through the floor underneath and tunnelling out of the basement.

Was Remy not a top target then?
Deadline Day Thread on 16:41 - Jan 31 with 1655 viewsrosseeles

an untested player from a different country,let alone different league....is that what we are relying on for the last 14 games?

Dont get me wrong, he looks a decent player (on you tube) but id love us to have a decent winger who can cross the ball in well
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day Thread on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 1495 viewsGloucs_R

Calm before the storm at the moment

Deadline Day Thread on 18:31 - Jan 31 with 1475 viewsrunningman75

DJ Campbell due to go to Blackburn , how about someone dropping him off there and going for Jordan Rhodes. Shock of the day Rory Delap going to Barnsley.
Deadline Day Thread on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 1439 viewsTHEBUSH

QPR LATEST
QPR chairman Tony Fernandes on Twitter: "Junior Hoillet not going anywhere. He is a key player for the future. Needs a good run in the team."
Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 1403 viewsLblock

Jermaine Jenas 18 month deal permanent.

Oh

My

Farkin

God

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Deadline Day Thread on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 1377 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If we only get Jenas and Townsend I'm going to be pissed. Really need a striker

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day Thread on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 1376 viewsGloucs_R

Deadline Day Thread on 18:39 - Jan 31 by Lblock

Jermaine Jenas 18 month deal permanent.

Oh

My

Farkin

God

source?

Deadline Day Thread on 18:42 - Jan 31 with 1357 viewsrosseeles

They mentioned that on sky. If we do take him on itll be to get towsend I suspect
Deadline Day Thread on 18:43 - Jan 31 with 1337 viewsGloucs_R

Deadline Day Thread on 18:42 - Jan 31 by rosseeles

They mentioned that on sky. If we do take him on itll be to get towsend I suspect

What position is he?

Deadline Day Thread on 18:45 - Jan 31 with 1321 viewsrosseeles

Deadline Day Thread on 18:43 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

What position is he?

Townsend is a young winger, pretty decent
Deadline Day Thread on 18:45 - Jan 31 with 1318 viewsTHEBUSH

Deadline Day Thread on 18:43 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

What position is he?

Saw him play for Spurs, a tricky right winger
Deadline Day Thread on 18:46 - Jan 31 with 1309 viewsGloucs_R

Both Townsend and Jenas are Right Wingers?

Deadline Day Thread on 18:47 - Jan 31 with 1296 viewsrosseeles

Jenas is central, and shit
Deadline Day Thread on 18:47 - Jan 31 with 1294 viewsTHEBUSH

Deadline Day Thread on 18:46 - Jan 31 by Gloucs_R

Both Townsend and Jenas are Right Wingers?

Whatever
Deadline Day Thread on 18:48 - Jan 31 with 1289 viewsGloucs_R

Deadline Day Thread on 18:47 - Jan 31 by THEBUSH

Whatever

aye?

Deadline Day Thread on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 1268 viewsBklynRanger

That grim fcuker Steve Clerke has a nerve wanting us to pay Hoilett's wages while they take him on loan.
Deadline Day Thread on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 1243 viewsrosseeles

That is a pisstake however I dont have an issue with hoilett hoing on loan if it gets us a player in..he could do with some gametime too
Deadline Day Thread on 18:57 - Jan 31 with 1208 viewsJamie

@stevemadeley
QPR definitely open to idea of Hoilett leaving earlier. Wonder if fans' backlash over losing young talent has prompted change of heart. #wba

@mirrordarren
@stevemadeley Spot on Steve. The swap deal was a goer last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024