Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 44942 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:15 - Apr 1 with 3149 viewsSK_hoops

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:00 - Mar 31 by Wegerles_Stairs

I'd play Claire Richards rather than most of our team. Hell, stick H in there too.

Richard and Judy as centre back pairing.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! (n/t) on 10:21 - Apr 1 with 3130 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 20:00 - Mar 31 by Wegerles_Stairs

I'd play Claire Richards rather than most of our team. Hell, stick H in there too.

Fat finger post. ( by me).
Anyway - we win 1-1.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 10:23]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:26 - Apr 1 with 3114 viewsDannyPaddox

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:02 - Apr 1 by QPRSteve

Bad news! Wigan have just signed an unattached Romanian play called Florint Nittengal.

Winning goal on debut. Nailed on.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:28 - Apr 1 with 3107 viewshubble

Apparently Paal and Laird are fit and raring to go for this one, and our secret weapon Ilias will be on the bench. We're going to rip them a new one.

(Sorry, April 1st....)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 12:17 - Apr 1 with 2959 viewsHayesender

I'm extremely nervous about this one. Really wish I was there, as I don't seem to get as nervous if I'm actually attending.

Please just don't lose!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 12:25 - Apr 1 with 2933 viewsBushRanger82

Oh, oh! That fortnight went quick.

Brace yourselves lads, that bumpy ride's about to start up again.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:45 - Apr 1 with 2759 viewsstevec

Blackpool are terrible, 3-0 down at Preston. Amazed if they’ve beaten anyone watching this.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:50 - Apr 1 with 2728 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:45 - Apr 1 by stevec

Blackpool are terrible, 3-0 down at Preston. Amazed if they’ve beaten anyone watching this.

Yeah I'm watching this match too, lucky to be only 3 down. Preston on Friday too isn't it? FFS. Got to try and get something today.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 13:52 - Apr 1 with 2684 viewspaulparker

I had a dream the other night that Wigan won one nil
I can’t see us getting anything today

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:01 - Apr 1 with 2614 viewsQPRSteve

The cavalry has arrived!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! (n/t) on 14:01 - Apr 1 with 2604 viewsaston_hoop

[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 14:02]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:02 - Apr 1 with 2593 viewsbenhurst

Most of the injuries back - Balogun, Laird, Paal, Willock all start with Chair on the bench.

Still no sign of JCS, with Kakay, Richards (!), and Armstrong all missing
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:05 - Apr 1 with 2471 viewsfrancisbowles

That's a brave (or foolish?) selection. Four players back in the team with only about two halves of B team action behind them.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2464 viewsAndybrat

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:02 - Apr 1 by benhurst

Most of the injuries back - Balogun, Laird, Paal, Willock all start with Chair on the bench.

Still no sign of JCS, with Kakay, Richards (!), and Armstrong all missing

No Tim either, Richards and Armstrong obviously just not in the squad. Feels to me the 1st time Paal and Laird have played as wing backs? Which has to be the best way for those 2. Good team, Ilias on the bench a real bonus
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:09 - Apr 1 with 2358 viewsterryb

A lot different side than I had envisaged! Hopefully they won't all go down injured in the first half.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:09 - Apr 1 with 2361 viewsbenhurst

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:06 - Apr 1 by Andybrat

No Tim either, Richards and Armstrong obviously just not in the squad. Feels to me the 1st time Paal and Laird have played as wing backs? Which has to be the best way for those 2. Good team, Ilias on the bench a real bonus

If it is just a squad thing I'd much rather see Armstrong on the bench over Lowe or Dozzell, I think he brings a lot more in those closing stages of a game.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:10 - Apr 1 with 2333 viewsdmm

Damn you, Rangers. Stop giving me hope.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:11 - Apr 1 with 2326 viewsbenhurst

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:09 - Apr 1 by benhurst

If it is just a squad thing I'd much rather see Armstrong on the bench over Lowe or Dozzell, I think he brings a lot more in those closing stages of a game.

never mind, looks like Tim and Sinclair both picked up knocks over the break. Just our luck!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:13 - Apr 1 with 2270 viewsBakes

Richards was at a funeral yesterday so could possibly be why he’s out.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 14:14]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:14 - Apr 1 with 2239 viewssilverbirch

That looks like team that should be challenging for the play offs. I think we might win today. Maybe
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:16 - Apr 1 with 2181 viewshubble

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 10:28 - Apr 1 by hubble

Apparently Paal and Laird are fit and raring to go for this one, and our secret weapon Ilias will be on the bench. We're going to rip them a new one.

(Sorry, April 1st....)

Well that wasn't bad, seeing as I made it up!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:17 - Apr 1 with 2175 viewsstevec

Aside of Chair, that’s about a first eleven as we have.

There really should be enough physicality and skill in that side to get some sort of a result today. No more of that shit they’ve been dishing up, please.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:18 - Apr 1 with 2139 viewsPinnerPaul

Tim and Sinclair have 'knocks' after international duty - QPR offy twitter says.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:20 - Apr 1 with 2088 viewsdmm

It'll be very interesting to see what tactics Ainsworth employs with this team.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:26 - Apr 1 with 1965 viewsdmm

Every player starting today has scored a goal for QPR. No excuses then...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024