Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 44941 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 3014 viewsSilverfoxqpr

My natural tendency to be glass half full and spread positive vibes has pretty much eroded these last couple of months. Completely idiotic defending, bunch of c nts.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 3010 viewsPinnerPaul

I DID say don't pin your hopes on the "cavalry" who, in the main, were just as bad as the replacement foot soldiers, but AH in particular, wasn't having it.

Surely that's it if we lose today?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 2990 viewsVancouverHoop

Groundhog Day innit
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:11 - Apr 1 with 2926 viewsstainrods_elbow

I'm honestly starting to think some of these players want to get relegated!

As for Balogun - if that's the 'boost' of getting our experienced players back that Chair and Ainsworth spoke of, let's just not listen to either of them, shall we? What an utter pr*ck!

How many of us are betting on us to stay up now?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:11 - Apr 1 with 2905 viewsnyhoops

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:01 - Apr 1 by Addinall

Any streams please.

https://ww1.pawastreams.top/wigan-vs-qpr/55030/
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:11 - Apr 1 with 2885 viewsaston_hoop

Loads of big lads in the box so we play the corner short. Come on lads, at least make it look like you're trying to score
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 15:12]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 2849 viewsBoston

Annoyingly, I'm unable to join in the misery. I can't get the audio to go.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 15:12]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 2840 viewsdenhamhoop2

Jesus wept we have a big physical line up and we go short at a corner get that ball in the box
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 2781 viewsjohnhoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:09 - Apr 1 by karlski

oh good the cavalry is here

Oh God, the cavalry is here.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Apr 1 with 2785 viewsnumptydumpty

We cannot fold again

That would not be acceptable in snyways whatsoever

It would mean the whole squad is made of glass !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:13 - Apr 1 with 2768 viewsPinnerPaul

Our only 'hope' is that everyone else continues to be as bad

Blackpool lost and Cardiff are 1 down at home already.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:13 - Apr 1 with 2758 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:11 - Apr 1 by stainrods_elbow

I'm honestly starting to think some of these players want to get relegated!

As for Balogun - if that's the 'boost' of getting our experienced players back that Chair and Ainsworth spoke of, let's just not listen to either of them, shall we? What an utter pr*ck!

How many of us are betting on us to stay up now?

'I'm honestly starting to think some of these players want to get relegated!'

what were the odds for a QPR relegation a couple of months ago.... 30/1?..... just saying?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:14 - Apr 1 with 2648 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:12 - Apr 1 by numptydumpty

We cannot fold again

That would not be acceptable in snyways whatsoever

It would mean the whole squad is made of glass !!!

They are we are shite and we are going down. Once you accept it , it dulls the pain.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:14 - Apr 1 with 2638 viewsVancouverHoop

We may as well have eleven practice pylons out there
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:15 - Apr 1 with 2615 viewsAddinall

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:10 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

http://fawanews.com/Wigan%20Athletic%20vs%20QPR.html

Many thanks.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:15 - Apr 1 with 2613 viewsaston_hoop

Good work from Laird, pulls it back to Willock who hits it straight at Amos (Their goalkeeper, not our Luke)

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:16 - Apr 1 with 2522 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:15 - Apr 1 by Addinall

Many thanks.

no worries... mate!

London and Sinton DreamTeam on comms too!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:17 - Apr 1 with 2473 viewsPinnerPaul

We've had a shot and on target as well.

Long way to go, lets not give up yet and save the vitriol for 5.00pm (IF required!)
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:17 - Apr 1 with 2460 viewsDylanP

We are making Wigan (bottom of the table) look like world beaters!

Ugh

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:18 - Apr 1 with 2383 viewsaston_hoop

Great run from Willock, hangs one up for Martin who heads over

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:19 - Apr 1 with 2325 viewsRs_Holy

Chrissy Willock ... welcome back!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:19 - Apr 1 with 2294 viewsDylanP

Balogun does not look ready for this game. Playing terrible so far.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:21 - Apr 1 with 2189 viewsVancouverHoop

We need a goal soon, otherwise it'll be Brum Mk2
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:22 - Apr 1 with 2060 viewsDylanP

Willock, on the other hand, looks really up for it.

Just get the ball to Willock!

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:23 - Apr 1 with 1995 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:21 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

We need a goal soon, otherwise it'll be Brum Mk2

we are playing a lot better so far in this game... I think Willock is giving us options going forward
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024