Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rathbone joins Rotherham 12:05 - Aug 5 with 2405 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/55383/rathbone-joins-rother

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rathbone joins Rotherham on 19:20 - Apr 3 with 2123 viewsHullDale

Won his first trophy today - the Papa Johns against Sutton.

Rotherham fans have been consistently praising him since he joined them, and he was always a proper grafter for us too... nice to see him doing well.
Rathbone joins Rotherham on 20:04 - Apr 3 with 1968 viewscumbria_dale

Chuffed for him. Gave dale many seasons of dedication and always gave his all. Hopefully he gets promotion too - be good to see him in the championship.
Rathbone joins Rotherham on 20:59 - Apr 3 with 1882 viewsD_Alien

Going to watch the trophy highlights, recording on Quest, and pleased for Rathbone

At the same time, just a word for Sutton. When we lost at their place recently, someone on here (one of the usual suspects...) commented that "we shouldn't be losing to Sutty and Sweep" Bloody ignorance! Looks like they've given the L1 leaders a real run for their money this afternoon, Rotherham only equalising in the dying seconds of added time

Hope their fans had a great day out, despite the outcome

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Rathbone joins Rotherham on 20:59 - Apr 3 with 1884 viewsEllDale

Might be good too in terms of add-ons to the transfer deal if Rotherham go up?
Rathbone joins Rotherham on 21:05 - Apr 3 with 1873 viewskrafty80

I work in Sutton and my work kindly funded an office outing to the Papa John's today. You have to say Sutton were robbed, but equally Rotherham are presumably top of League One because they know how to play awfully and win. Rathbone was disappointing and was subbed after an hour. But their fans were raving about him overall, his professional attitude especially.

Even more positive were the conversations I had about Dale and the UTDNFS campaign throughout the day with fans from other clubs ranging from Mansfield to West Ham. Five separate people told me Dale was their favourite away day in the league.
Rathbone joins Rotherham on 22:22 - Apr 3 with 1723 viewsDaleiLama

Rathbone joins Rotherham on 21:05 - Apr 3 by krafty80

I work in Sutton and my work kindly funded an office outing to the Papa John's today. You have to say Sutton were robbed, but equally Rotherham are presumably top of League One because they know how to play awfully and win. Rathbone was disappointing and was subbed after an hour. But their fans were raving about him overall, his professional attitude especially.

Even more positive were the conversations I had about Dale and the UTDNFS campaign throughout the day with fans from other clubs ranging from Mansfield to West Ham. Five separate people told me Dale was their favourite away day in the league.

Ollie would fit perfectly in this team.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024