Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 19578 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:50 - Jul 28 with 1951 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody hell ! is this what this country has become.

Surely a few harsh words from the old bill plus a stern warning of prosecution should this happen again.

I've seen people carrying placards threatening murder right in front of the police, with not so much as a warning given.

"Football fan! Yeah! hang him out to dry.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:01 - Jul 28 with 1935 viewsPhil_S

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:40 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

“Sentencing was adjourned to September 3 and Johnson was released on bail on condition that he does not go with 100m of the Liberty Stadium in the five hours before a Swansea home fixture.“

No sot all bad news for Leighton then.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 15:41]

So basically he could go to the stadium a minute after kick off?
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:06 - Jul 28 with 1924 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:01 - Jul 28 by Phil_S

So basically he could go to the stadium a minute after kick off?

He’s been banned by the club.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:08 - Jul 28 with 1919 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:50 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

Surely a few harsh words from the old bill plus a stern warning of prosecution should this happen again.

I've seen people carrying placards threatening murder right in front of the police, with not so much as a warning given.

You think someone needs a warning that making a nazi salute to Jewish people isn’t acceptable?

A warning?

Dear God.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:12 - Jul 28 with 1907 viewsPhil_S

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:06 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

He’s been banned by the club.

Fair comment
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:13 - Jul 28 with 1904 viewsDarran

Don’t be so ridiculous Flash.
The bloke was making reference to Hitler and the Jews and the cuÅ„t deserves all he gets and after he’s been sentenced the pathetic prick should get a good fuçking hiding.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:31 - Jul 28 with 1880 viewsmoonie

Welsh isn't a race though .
If you re black or of colour then you are " different"

Welsh people are only different to English or scots in one way and that s in the head

Get the feck over it
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:36 - Jul 28 with 1874 viewsWingstandwood

I take where you're coming from, there does seem to be an overaction from some i.e. the (to Chas And Dave tune) "Spurs are on their way to Belsen" was and still is truly offensive and far more upsetting by comparison. I heard Man City fans singing it in the early 80's and even as a naive teen thought it to be a song way out of order and of particular bad taste.

What that Swansea supporter did cannot even be compared!

This song is IMO is far, far, far worse than what that SCFC supporter did but apparently it is still deemed suitable for YouTube? No arrests either? But there again I think Lydon (through sheer embarrassment) has admitted his folly quote : " "[the song] was a very nasty, silly little thing... that should've ended up on the cutting room floor"... So next time anyone sees Lydon going on one of his moral-lectures and tirades you can think of this video/song and see what a hypocritical tw@t he is! Do not listen/watch if you are (justifiably) offended!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:26 - Jul 28 with 1812 viewsLoyal

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 13:44 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

What a waste of time & money.
Police & cps should concentrate on catching criminals.

I think you will find anti semetic gestures are criminal offences dgt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:29 - Jul 28 with 1805 viewsLoyal

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:30 - Jul 28 by byron

This doesn’t surprise me

It was a few weeks after your Billy Liars went AWOL in the same town.
Still, let's not let your silly remarks get in the way of good fiction.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 17:30]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:37 - Jul 28 with 1783 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:13 - Jul 28 by Darran

The bloke was making reference to Hitler and the Jews and the cuÅ„t deserves all he gets and after he’s been sentenced the pathetic prick should get a good fuçking hiding.

I'm not being ridiculous at all, there are burglaries not being investigated, serious crime is almost out of control because the lack of man power in the police force, but they can find police officers to investigate and prosecute someone for making an obscene and racist gesture at a football match.

I'm certainly not condoning what he did, but I'm sure we've all done or said something we bitterly regret later.

As far as giving him a good f*cking hiding, I'd save that for child molesters, and for the pr*cks that break into houses and beat up pensioners for their life savings.

Hello

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:47 - Jul 28 with 1774 viewshobo

I couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic excuse he gave after reading the article. However, upon watching the footage, what he said may have some truth in it. If that's the only bit of evidence they have then it's surely inconclusive either way
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:50 - Jul 28 with 1764 viewsLoyal

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:37 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

I'm not being ridiculous at all, there are burglaries not being investigated, serious crime is almost out of control because the lack of man power in the police force, but they can find police officers to investigate and prosecute someone for making an obscene and racist gesture at a football match.

I'm certainly not condoning what he did, but I'm sure we've all done or said something we bitterly regret later.

As far as giving him a good f*cking hiding, I'd save that for child molesters, and for the pr*cks that break into houses and beat up pensioners for their life savings.

Prisons are full mate, fck knows who put them there 😂

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:55 - Jul 28 with 1757 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:37 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

This is a serious crime.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:00 - Jul 28 with 1738 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hope he gets a sensible (nom-custodial) sentence mind. Semding him down would be daft.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:09 - Jul 28 with 1710 viewssainthelens

If he's been found guilty of racism...then what about our lot in the director's box being found guilty of theft? To call them crooks is like saying Dexys Midnight Runners were scruffy cvnts.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:11 - Jul 28 with 1696 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 17:55 - Jul 28 by Darran

This is a serious crime.

Don't be so f*cking ridiculous, rape, burglary, ABH, GBH, armed robbery, murder, that's serious crime FFS.

Hello

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:14 - Jul 28 with 1693 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:11 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

Don't be so f*cking ridiculous, rape, burglary, ABH, GBH, armed robbery, murder, that's serious crime FFS.

There are certain levels of crime but it’s still a serious crime.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:15 - Jul 28 with 1685 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:11 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

So do we only prosecute those crimes, Flash?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:16 - Jul 28 with 1683 viewsperplex

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 16:13 - Jul 28 by Darran

Why a good hiding it maybe the first time he`s done it and is a bit immature and will have a fright and learn his lesson with a ban and stern warning, actually there are a few down Chris Rees gym who have done worse in the past and you tough guy are welcome to pop down anytime, to inflict one of these hidings.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 18:17]
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:28 - Jul 28 with 1656 viewsDarran

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:16 - Jul 28 by perplex

Why a good hiding it maybe the first time he`s done it and is a bit immature and will have a fright and learn his lesson with a ban and stern warning, actually there are a few down Chris Rees gym who have done worse in the past and you tough guy are welcome to pop down anytime, to inflict one of these hidings.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 18:17]

What have the people in Chris Rees gym done that’s worse?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:31 - Jul 28 with 1649 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:15 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

So do we only prosecute those crimes, Flash?

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Obscene gesturing at a football match isn't a serious crime IMO, a severe police reprimand to his future conduct would be the common sense approach, what do you think would be sufficient punishment in this case ?

Hello

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:39 - Jul 28 with 1637 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:31 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

Obscene gesturing at a football match isn't a serious crime IMO, a severe police reprimand to his future conduct would be the common sense approach, what do you think would be sufficient punishment in this case ?

Some community work and a small fine commensurate to whatever his income is.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:42 - Jul 28 with 1629 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:31 - Jul 28 by Flashberryjack

Dependant upon any previous, he’ll likely to get some form of unpaid work plus a football banning order
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:47 - Jul 28 with 1613 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 18:42 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

Dependant upon any previous, he’ll likely to get some form of unpaid work plus a football banning order

If he had no previous, do you not think a police caution would be in order.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024