Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 19615 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:03 - Jul 28 with 1602 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:52 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

Whoppee-do, Lisa. I’ve just left a pal of mine whose Dad managed to escape Hungary in ‘56 one-step ahead of the AVO. Seeing as he was then beyond their grasp they killed his parents instead. How do you imagine he would feel opening a paper or turning on the news and seeing this simpering old bastard giving that salute without comment let alone prosecution?

100 million dead versus some bloke at the football possibly playing silly buggers? Weigh it.

When you were with this 'pal' of yours, you didn't happen to like drink 15 pints of Stella or similar did you? Because that was one holy mess of a post!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:05 - Jul 28 with 1594 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:03 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

When you were with this 'pal' of yours, you didn't happen to like drink 15 pints of Stella or similar did you? Because that was one holy mess of a post!

Just got home from work. Which part of it did you find funny?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:12 - Jul 28 with 1557 viewsomarjack

A tiny bit out off topic.

Although I believe all forms of racism and bigotry are abhorrent and should be punished, Why is anti-Semitism the only form of racism that could land people in legal trouble while bigotry against other races/religions/ethnicities is acceptable?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:30 - Jul 28 with 1514 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:12 - Jul 28 by omarjack

A tiny bit out off topic.

Although I believe all forms of racism and bigotry are abhorrent and should be punished, Why is anti-Semitism the only form of racism that could land people in legal trouble while bigotry against other races/religions/ethnicities is acceptable?

It’s not. It’s illegal to use offensive words, behaviours, display signs etc against any religion or race.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:32 - Jul 28 with 1505 viewsomarjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:30 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

It’s not. It’s illegal to use offensive words, behaviours, display signs etc against any religion or race.

If that's the case then all of the EDL/UKIP people would be in jail right now. Including Farage, Hopkins etc.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:44 - Jul 28 with 1487 viewsSirjohnalot

Hopkins has been investigated a few times,

Freeldom of speech is a right here, it becomes illegal when it is shown that hostility was intended towards someone’s membership or perceived membership of a race or religion.

Shouting ‘you’re a terrorist’ to someone you think is a Muslim, or ‘swearing at someone calling them black, or white b**stard’.

Certain other ‘shock’ journalists, are likely to eventually fall foul of the Malicious Comunications Act which is what, I think that chap who made fun of Fabrice Muamba was convicted of.

I’ve also prosecuted quite a few EDL people for spouting such filth in public
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 22:45]
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:48 - Jul 28 with 1475 viewsJango

What a total waste of taxpayers money! If stupidly doing a Nazi salute justifies going to crown court then there’s no hope in this world. Surely there’s a quicker and cheaper way to deal with such a stupid offence. I see and hear a lot worse every game if I’m being honest.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:00 - Jul 28 with 1446 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:05 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

Just got home from work. Which part of it did you find funny?

I didn't find any of it funny tbh, i simply said it was a mess of a post.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:02 - Jul 28 with 1443 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:00 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

I didn't find any of it funny tbh, i simply said it was a mess of a post.

Rise to the occasion then and explain why.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:06 - Jul 28 with 1433 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 22:48 - Jul 28 by Jango

What a total waste of taxpayers money! If stupidly doing a Nazi salute justifies going to crown court then there’s no hope in this world. Surely there’s a quicker and cheaper way to deal with such a stupid offence. I see and hear a lot worse every game if I’m being honest.

As I said previously, he elected Crown Court and couldn’t get a caution as he didn’t admit it
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:16 - Jul 28 with 1406 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:06 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

As I said previously, he elected Crown Court and couldn’t get a caution as he didn’t admit it

Was Kafka’s Examining Magistrate named in this or are we proles to remain in ignorance, John?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:18 - Jul 28 with 1400 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:16 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

Was Kafka’s Examining Magistrate named in this or are we proles to remain in ignorance, John?

Nope. It’s just discussed further up the thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:45 - Jul 28 with 1365 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:18 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

Nope. It’s just discussed further up the thread

They hauled me up the courthouse stairs,
O-oooh, up the courthouse stairs
The judge was a monkey in an old wicker chair
O-de-lay-eee, in an old wicker chair.

The monkey said, "Guilty", and the people all cheered,
O-oooh, and the people all cheered
He slammed his gavel, said "Twenty five years"
O-da-lay-eee, said twenty five years.

C W Stoneking, Talking Lion Blues.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:48 - Jul 28 with 1358 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:45 - Jul 28 by Lohengrin

They hauled me up the courthouse stairs,
O-oooh, up the courthouse stairs
The judge was a monkey in an old wicker chair
O-de-lay-eee, in an old wicker chair.

The monkey said, "Guilty", and the people all cheered,
O-oooh, and the people all cheered
He slammed his gavel, said "Twenty five years"
O-da-lay-eee, said twenty five years.

C W Stoneking, Talking Lion Blues.

It was a jury trial.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:06 - Jul 29 with 1341 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:48 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

It was a jury trial.

I imagine you sat there with your jaw set typing that as if it were some sort of final word, Clase. I know plenty, as I’m sure you do, who have sat on Juries who would be the last people on earth you would trust to read a map on away trip. The same people who constitute the natural prey for double-glazing and used car salesmen. The very people who voted for Blair with their credulous eyes wide open.

Forgive me if I scoff out loud.

“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:15 - Jul 29 with 1329 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:06 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

I imagine you sat there with your jaw set typing that as if it were some sort of final word, Clase. I know plenty, as I’m sure you do, who have sat on Juries who would be the last people on earth you would trust to read a map on away trip. The same people who constitute the natural prey for double-glazing and used car salesmen. The very people who voted for Blair with their credulous eyes wide open.

Forgive me if I scoff out loud.

“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”

My jaw was in its natural position. I just reacted to your quote. I’ve been lucky enough never to have to put myself in front of a jury of my “peers”. I’ve also been unlucky enough to have been at the mercy of the magistrates. That didn’t end well for me.

If I found myself in the clutches of the justice system I’d be terrified about the randomness of the outcome if I was innocent. As a guilty man that same randomness would be a source of hope.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 0:18]

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:18 - Jul 29 with 1322 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:15 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

My jaw was in its natural position. I just reacted to your quote. I’ve been lucky enough never to have to put myself in front of a jury of my “peers”. I’ve also been unlucky enough to have been at the mercy of the magistrates. That didn’t end well for me.

If I found myself in the clutches of the justice system I’d be terrified about the randomness of the outcome if I was innocent. As a guilty man that same randomness would be a source of hope.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 0:18]

Are we agreeing in a round-about sort of way?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:19 - Jul 29 with 1318 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:18 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

Are we agreeing in a round-about sort of way?

Probably. Don’t tell anyone though. I have a reputation to uphold. As do you.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:20 - Jul 29 with 1315 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:19 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

Probably. Don’t tell anyone though. I have a reputation to uphold. As do you.

When are we doing this whisky and Harvey Moon marathon?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:21 - Jul 29 with 1312 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:20 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

When are we doing this whisky and Harvey Moon marathon?

You, me and Kenneth Cranham. Let’s get it on.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:22 - Jul 29 with 1309 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:21 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

You, me and Kenneth Cranham. Let’s get it on.

Are you all moved in and settled now then?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:27 - Jul 29 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:22 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

Are you all moved in and settled now then?

about as settled as it’s possible to be these days.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:30 - Jul 29 with 1291 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:27 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

about as settled as it’s possible to be these days.

PM me then. I’m off for a few weeks and armed with a bottle of Bulleit and Gentleman Jack.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:35 - Jul 29 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:30 - Jul 29 by Lohengrin

PM me then. I’m off for a few weeks and armed with a bottle of Bulleit and Gentleman Jack.

That’s terrifying. we’re waiting on (normal follow up) scan results for er indoors. That’s terrifying too. Let’s get them out of the way and we’ll sort something out. It’s already take too long for me to show you the error of your ways.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:56 - Jul 29 with 1267 viewsLohengrin

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 00:35 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

That’s terrifying. we’re waiting on (normal follow up) scan results for er indoors. That’s terrifying too. Let’s get them out of the way and we’ll sort something out. It’s already take too long for me to show you the error of your ways.

I’m sure everything will turn out alright for your lady wife, Clase. I’ve got a sixth sense for these things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024