Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 19747 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:51 - Jul 28 with 2034 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:59 - Jul 27 by ItchySphincter

Is that dgt73?

I have the built that the Greek god Adonis would be envious of.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 9:01]
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:54 - Jul 28 with 2035 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:51 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

I have the built that the Greek god Adonis would be envious of.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 9:01]

Adnois?😂😂😂
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:01 - Jul 28 with 2007 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:54 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Adnois?😂😂😂

Adonis rather. That’s what happens when you are multi tasking not something someone with little hands could do 🤣

How are the woman in London these days ?
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:04 - Jul 28 with 2003 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:01 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

Adonis rather. That’s what happens when you are multi tasking not something someone with little hands could do 🤣

How are the woman in London these days ?

Last time I looked there was more than one.

Fûckwit.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:09 - Jul 28 with 1982 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:04 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Fûckwit.

Aww leave him alone mun. His adnois are playing up. "Sniffs"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:10 - Jul 28 with 1971 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:04 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Fûckwit.

Plenty for little hands then 🤣
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:19 - Jul 28 with 1959 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:10 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

Plenty for little hands then 🤣

Whatever you say, small cock.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:25 - Jul 28 with 1943 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:54 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Adnois?😂😂😂

Lidl's latest wine from the Bordeaux region Mr H. Keep up mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 1930 viewsmoonie

Look Pee, I'm your friend. We ve both been abused ...I can tell you Wozza s cock was fine last time and it's not something to be ashamed of although he is dwarfed by mine appendage ,obviously .

It's not all about size. You need to ask Lisa ,or any other lady or girl you might know .

It's not always advantageous to be large in girth . That's for sure
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:30 - Jul 28 with 1917 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:19 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Whatever you say, small cock.

I’d imagine you like big ones 🤣
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:33 - Jul 28 with 1919 viewsMo_Wives

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:27 - Jul 28 by moonie

Look Pee, I'm your friend. We ve both been abused ...I can tell you Wozza s cock was fine last time and it's not something to be ashamed of although he is dwarfed by mine appendage ,obviously .

It's not all about size. You need to ask Lisa ,or any other lady or girl you might know .

The question I have is when you were comparing cocks were either of those cocks performing a Nazi salute?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:40 - Jul 28 with 1901 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:30 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

I’d imagine you like big ones 🤣

Only mine.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:46 - Jul 28 with 1877 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:40 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

Only mine.

It only looks big because you have little hands 🤣
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:50 - Jul 28 with 1878 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:27 - Jul 28 by moonie

That’s the last time I go to the West Wirral Silver Swingers club with you.

I think I’m banned anyway after accidentally breaking that nice lady’s nose.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:54 - Jul 28 with 1871 viewsMo_Wives

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 09:50 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

That’s the last time I go to the West Wirral Silver Swingers club with you.

I think I’m banned anyway after accidentally breaking that nice lady’s nose.

Did she make a grammatical error in the advert?. I know how you hate that shit.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 13:07 - Jul 28 with 1782 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:48 - Jul 27 by Jack123

Flipping heck Crown Court, for some scrawny footage! Of a not nice gesture, the worlds gone mad! This should have been dealt with in magistrates!

He would have elected Crown Court himself, as is his right.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 13:44 - Jul 28 with 1730 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 13:07 - Jul 28 by Sirjohnalot

He would have elected Crown Court himself, as is his right.

What a waste of time & money.
Police & cps should concentrate on catching criminals.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 14:05 - Jul 28 with 1715 viewsLeonWasGod

“Asked whether he was aware of the association of Spurs and people of the Jewish faith the defendant said he had never heard that before.”

That’s perjury right there too. Absolutely no way you could be a “lifelong” football fan and not know that.

And when you add in that he left early in a huff after Spurs’ third, he’s clearly a wrong un.

To the gallows!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 14:34 - Jul 28 with 1678 viewsLoyal

Nazi salutes are in mun.
Seriously, Good friend of mine was crucified for doing it at plymouth some years ago. Do folk deserve a break at times ?
We all fck up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:22 - Jul 28 with 1611 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 14:05 - Jul 28 by LeonWasGod

“Asked whether he was aware of the association of Spurs and people of the Jewish faith the defendant said he had never heard that before.”

That’s perjury right there too. Absolutely no way you could be a “lifelong” football fan and not know that.

And when you add in that he left early in a huff after Spurs’ third, he’s clearly a wrong un.

To the gallows!

Nonsense there will be plenty of football fans that don’t know about spurs & Jews.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:30 - Jul 28 with 1597 viewsbyron

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 14:34 - Jul 28 by Loyal

Nazi salutes are in mun.
Seriously, Good friend of mine was crucified for doing it at plymouth some years ago. Do folk deserve a break at times ?
We all fck up.

This doesn’t surprise me

Benny

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:33 - Jul 28 with 1592 viewslondonlisa2001

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:22 - Jul 28 by peenemunde

Nonsense there will be plenty of football fans that don’t know about spurs & Jews.

Not the ones that intentionally make Nazi salutes to the Spurs directors though.

Anyway. Guilty.

Bet he doesn’t find it quite as funny now.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:36 - Jul 28 with 1577 viewsbonymine

Nazi salutes are in mun.
We all fck up.

And his face was plastered all over the front page of the Daily Mirror if I remember rightly ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:37 - Jul 28 with 1573 viewsGaryjack

Nazi salutes are in mun.
We all fck up.

But he's always maintained he wasn't doing a Nazi salute.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 15:40 - Jul 28 with 1562 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Sentencing was adjourned to September 3 and Johnson was released on bail on condition that he does not go with 100m of the Liberty Stadium in the five hours before a Swansea home fixture.“

No sot all bad news for Leighton then.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 15:41]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024