Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread 13:02 - Aug 26 with 28514 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 3641 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:17 - Aug 28 by Highjack

I like this new ruthless attitude. In previous years we would have taken our foot off the gas after going ahead.

Let’s get ten.

Bang on!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 3628 viewsjamiewales

My mate says he's. Watching it on a chipped amazon firestick? How's that work if no ones showing the game?
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 28 with 3589 viewsjack2jack

Kin ell 5 nil.😀
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 28 with 3578 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fife

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:32 - Aug 28 with 3585 viewsswanjackal

4-0 is a dangerous lead.

edit: 5-0 is also somewhat troublesome too
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:33]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:33 - Aug 28 with 3530 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk my old boots. 5 goals with the b team in one half.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 3488 viewsSwansNZ

Hawaii

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 3479 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:30 - Aug 28 by CooperDBM

I have to use Chrome. Won't work on Firefox.

You could be right about Firefox. Doesn’t work for me. Edge seems ok though
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 3473 viewsjackjackjackjack

1-0 - https://streamja.com/mB6K

2-0 - https://streamja.com/z7pL

3-0 - https://streamja.com/9MEy

4-0 - https://streamja.com/v7qA

5-0 - https://streamja.com/B1Ok

Crikey, another one. Pretty decent too.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 3367 viewsLeonWasGod

Wayne giving Garrick some tips walking off; he’s such an asset to these young lads. Garrick’s done ok, but that partnership with Nauts is struggling. He goes too soon for Naut’s decision making to catch up. Lol.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 3363 viewsjasper_T

Lincoln game's an entertaining contest at least. Aaron Lewis doing alright. Joe Morrell trying to fight Schneiderlein who's a foot taller than him.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 3339 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 28 by sainthelens

Who do we fancy next round?

Steady on now.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 3319 viewsphact0rri

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 28 by ploppy

I doubt very much it's Flash. This is 2019.

But yeah, Chrome works.

well there's a flash icon notification when you pull it on firefox and IE. Chrome has a baked in Flash-clone so it tends to be invisible on that browser.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:42]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 28 with 3249 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Lincoln game's an entertaining contest at least. Aaron Lewis doing alright. Joe Morrell trying to fight Schneiderlein who's a foot taller than him.

Best half of football we've had in yonks and you are talking about a different game. Yup figures.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 28 with 3104 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:38 - Aug 28 by Captain_Sham

Best half of football we've had in yonks and you are talking about a different game. Yup figures.

It's the only one I can watch you plum.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:42 - Aug 28 with 3070 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:30 - Aug 28 by CooperDBM

I have to use Chrome. Won't work on Firefox.

FYI, works in Safari too (on a Mac, obvs). Have to click the speaker button at the bottom - unlike Chrome where I have to click the unmute button top left.

I was so bored listening to us scoring all the time I thought I'd investigate!
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 3004 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

You don't have to talk about in here you plum. This is a Swansea match thread not Jaspers boring thoughts on a game no one here is interested in.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:45]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:44 - Aug 28 with 2971 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Should be at the game with us real fans 😂😂
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 28 with 2925 viewsjasper_T

Lincoln looked tired and a bit over ambitious going forward towards the end of the half. Could be a lot of goals in this for Everton unless the Cowleys have a strong word. Fighting hard instead of smart at times.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:47 - Aug 28 with 2827 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:37 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

well there's a flash icon notification when you pull it on firefox and IE. Chrome has a baked in Flash-clone so it tends to be invisible on that browser.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:42]

I answered separately, but Safari doesn't have Flash - in fact Flash is not present on my new laptop at all - and it works there. I realise it's baked into Chrome. On my old laptop, in Chrome, I have to Allow Flash to run when a website requests it - but SwansTV never asks.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 2672 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:34 - Aug 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Looking at that team it doesn't appear as if the club is very bothered about progressing in the Cup.
There isn't any reserve depth there if it goes pear shaped.

Surely one of the funniest posts on here in years

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 2644 viewsdameedna

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:36 - Aug 28 by LeonWasGod

Wayne giving Garrick some tips walking off; he’s such an asset to these young lads. Garrick’s done ok, but that partnership with Nauts is struggling. He goes too soon for Naut’s decision making to catch up. Lol.

there is a deceptive languidity
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 2612 viewsperchrockjack

Sometimes,I feel it was better with Richard Shephard

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:01 - Aug 28 with 2260 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:45 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Lincoln looked tired and a bit over ambitious going forward towards the end of the half. Could be a lot of goals in this for Everton unless the Cowleys have a strong word. Fighting hard instead of smart at times.

Nobody really gives a fuk. You’re bordering on trolling.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:05 - Aug 28 with 2080 viewsCaptain_Sham

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pseudostatistics

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024