Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread 13:02 - Aug 26 with 28385 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 28 with 4467 viewsSwansNZ

The score updates on the BBC site don’t appear to be working, it’s still stuck on 5-0, after 15 minutes of the 2nd half. What’s the real score?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 28 with 4402 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:07 - Aug 28 by SwansNZ

The score updates on the BBC site don’t appear to be working, it’s still stuck on 5-0, after 15 minutes of the 2nd half. What’s the real score?

I'm just waiting for the malcontents to start getting antsy because we haven't scored in 30 minutes.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 4400 viewsjasper_T

Gylfi scores a pen. Aaron Lewis goes in to the net to fight for the ball with him. Big scrap (for footballers), few bookings handed out. Drama among the ex-Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 4357 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:51 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Surely one of the funniest posts on here in years

I agree.
I had no idea what a gulf there was between us and them.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:16 - Aug 28 with 4088 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Gylfi scores a pen. Aaron Lewis goes in to the net to fight for the ball with him. Big scrap (for footballers), few bookings handed out. Drama among the ex-Swans.

I’m struggling to give a fûck.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:17 - Aug 28 with 4074 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:09 - Aug 28 by A_Fans_Dad

I agree.
I had no idea what a gulf there was between us and them.

“Us”?

Ridiculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 28 with 3997 viewsCaptain_Sham

Off you fk

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/forums/100-imps.70/

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:20 - Aug 28 with 3883 viewsperchrockjack

Its great to be here Hughie..

Close the door.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:21 - Aug 28 with 3829 viewsCaptain_Sham

6-0

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:21 - Aug 28 with 3828 viewsBanosswan

What was that goal like Jasp?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:22 - Aug 28 with 3809 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:14 - Aug 28 by sainthelens

Who do we fancy next round?

6 up. I think we can dream of being in the draw now.

Is there still a North and South split in the next round?

Edit: Either way, Portsmouth away for me. Only because I haven’t been to Fratton Park
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 21:26]
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:24 - Aug 28 with 3668 viewsbuilthjack

Super, Super wayne

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:24 - Aug 28 with 3661 viewsjackjackjackjack

1-0 - https://streamja.com/mB6K

2-0 - https://streamja.com/z7pL

3-0 - https://streamja.com/9MEy

4-0 - https://streamja.com/v7qA

5-0 - https://streamja.com/B1Ok

6-0 - https://streamja.com/2j0w

Another one.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 28 with 3613 viewsSwansNZ

A special moment for Evans

Swansea 6-0 Cambridge

Gareth Vincent
BBC Sport Wales at the Liberty Stadium

Young Swansea midfielder Jack Evans has come on for his first-team debut at the Liberty Stadium.

It is a memorable moment in any player's career, of course, but this is particularly special.

Evans was diagnosed with cancer last year and missed the whole of last season as a result.

Having been given the all-clear in the spring, he has now played for his local club at senior level.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:26 - Aug 28 with 3560 viewsperchrockjack

Feck

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 28 with 3188 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 28 by SwansNZ

Swansea 6-0 Cambridge

Gareth Vincent

Young Swansea midfielder Jack Evans has come on for his first-team debut at the Liberty Stadium.

It is a memorable moment in any player's career, of course, but this is particularly special.

Evans was diagnosed with cancer last year and missed the whole of last season as a result.

Having been given the all-clear in the spring, he has now played for his local club at senior level.

Well done, YJB!
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 28 with 3088 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 28 by SwansNZ

Swansea 6-0 Cambridge

Gareth Vincent

Inspirational

YJB
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 28 with 2997 viewsFireboy2

Swansea 6-0 Cambridge

Gareth Vincent

Good on you YJB
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 28 with 2818 viewsperchrockjack

Lovely stuff.This disease affects 1 in 2 of us so we all need to be aware of hhow precious and short life is.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 28 with 2789 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:16 - Aug 28 by WarwickHunt

I’m struggling to give a fûck.

Good on you for mustering up enough to reply.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 28 with 2659 viewsOldjack

what time is the draw and what channel ? ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 28 with 2320 viewsBanosswan

Only 1-0 in second half #cooperout!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:57 - Aug 28 with 2292 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 28 by Oldjack

what time is the draw and what channel ? ta

Draw coming up on Sky sports

Man c at home

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 22:07 - Aug 28 with 2091 viewsOldjack

away to Watford

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 22:13 - Aug 28 with 1973 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

Good on you for mustering up enough to reply.

You’ve shown yourself up tonight. Behaviour akin to DYSS.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024