Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread 13:02 - Aug 26 with 28515 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 20:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 08:45 - Aug 28 with 4245 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 22:37 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I bought my ticket today, just in case.....................

Yep...I quite enjoy these games. Plus we have get a better crowd than Those Who's Name Shall Not Be Spoken.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 10:54 - Aug 28 with 4101 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Have we reached the 4000 ticket sales mark yet to overtake the"biggest " club in Wales yet?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 12:59 - Aug 28 with 3940 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 22:30 - Aug 27 by controversial_jack

I hope we get more than 4,111

Big club, every time this happens and it happens a lot ...
There is an excuse.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 28 with 3787 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 08:45 - Aug 28 by Luther27

Yep...I quite enjoy these games. Plus we have get a better crowd than Those Who's Name Shall Not Be Spoken.

Doesn't matter. We aren't the ones always mouthing off about being 'massive', 'sleeping giant' or 'bigger than barca'. Thei claims are absolute not relative to us. Just over 4000 ruins them, whatever our crowd.

I expect we'll get more though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 28 with 3767 viewsjacktar

Draw for next round after the televised match on Sky tonight.
I hope I'm not counting my chickens but another home draw would be good.

Unlucky for some, ball number 13 in the draw.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 28 with 3733 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 28 by jacktar

Draw for next round after the televised match on Sky tonight.
I hope I'm not counting my chickens but another home draw would be good.

Unlucky for some, ball number 13 in the draw.

Home draw against Brighton, "Tommy" Cooper v "Harry "Potter, could be magic, and hopefully beat them "just like that".
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 28 with 3717 viewsjacktar

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 28 by swan_si

Home draw against Brighton, "Tommy" Cooper v "Harry "Potter, could be magic, and hopefully beat them "just like that".

I like it, not a lot.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 3689 viewsAl_Bundy

Nearly every threads lean towards a Cardiff comparison. We really do have inferior complexity issues ..
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 28 with 3591 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 28 by monmouth

Doesn't matter. We aren't the ones always mouthing off about being 'massive', 'sleeping giant' or 'bigger than barca'. Thei claims are absolute not relative to us. Just over 4000 ruins them, whatever our crowd.

I expect we'll get more though.

Think we had about 5 thousand for the Northampton game...bit more I expect. Difficult to judge when you're in the ground.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 18:31 - Aug 28 with 3383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 28 by Luther27

Think we had about 5 thousand for the Northampton game...bit more I expect. Difficult to judge when you're in the ground.

Just over 8,000. Just under double their gate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 18:50 - Aug 28 with 3296 viewsThrasher6

Hope for some good performances tonight....but Cambridge will feel they have a big squeak tonight

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 28 with 3222 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 08:45 - Aug 28 by Luther27

Yep, me too. I enjoy seeing who’s coming through the ranks in a more meaningful match than the U23s (no offence to them).
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 28 with 3212 viewsbuilthjack

McKay cant even get in the stiffs team

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 3028 viewsyescomeon

Anyone listening to Swans TV atm? Is this guy's phone call being broadcast live?

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:27 - Aug 28 with 2999 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 28 by yescomeon

Anyone listening to Swans TV atm? Is this guy's phone call being broadcast live?

I think so! Had to look up "rimming" and "monkey facing" after listening in. What the youth get upto these days tut tut.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 19:28]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:33 - Aug 28 with 2931 viewsLeonWasGod

If I was going to be picky, we’re light on the bench if we need to rescue something. But hopefully this should be more than enough. Good blend of yoof and experience in that lineup.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:34 - Aug 28 with 2914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Looking at that team it doesn't appear as if the club is very bothered about progressing in the Cup.
There isn't any reserve depth there if it goes pear shaped.
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:47 - Aug 28 with 2746 viewstheloneranger

1-0 Peterson

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 28 with 2402 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just 1 minute to score, that is very impressive, so what do I know about football?
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 28 with 2343 viewsphact0rri

well I suppose the website radio feed isn't going to work tonight.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 28 with 2285 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 19:56 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

well I suppose the website radio feed isn't going to work tonight.

I'm listening on Swans TV audio. Not working for you?
The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:04 - Aug 28 with 2128 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

Nearly every threads lean towards a Cardiff comparison. We really do have inferior complexity issues ..

I don't have an inferior complexity issue. My complexity issues are definitely immensely superior.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:04 - Aug 28 with 2086 viewsbuilthjack

We are matching Luton. 70% possession

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 28 with 2076 viewsOldjack

2-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Cambridge United Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 28 with 2047 viewsCaptain_Sham

Toon Ill

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024