Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wishing for the death of the President 09:50 - Oct 2 with 5433 viewsDr_Parnassus

I don’t want the other thread to get overtaken by this so I have decided to dedicate this thread to the utterly vile and sickening wave of people wishing for the death of the President.

These are from blue check accounts (verified users), usually public figures of some kind.

Tip of the iceberg:-

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 9:51]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Wishing for the death of the President on 09:53 - Oct 2 with 2886 viewsDr_Parnassus

[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 9:58]

Wishing for the death of the President on 10:03 - Oct 2 with 2877 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 10:06 - Oct 2 with 2874 viewsDr_Parnassus

These are politicians and public figures.

If anyone needed any further evidence that the left has lost all sense of morality, humanity and tolerance (apart from supporting the burning down of people’s homes and businesses that is) then this is it.

Just sickening.

Wishing for the death of the President on 10:14 - Oct 2 with 2869 viewsKerouac

Absolutely disgraceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Wishing for the death of the President on 10:39 - Oct 2 with 2847 viewscontroversial_jack

I don't wish it of course, but if he did clock off, it would give the world and the selfish deniers the wake up call they need.
Wishing for the death of the President on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 2839 viewsbritferry

I dont want him to die, I want to see him humiliated in the election, I want to hear what he says when it happens.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Wishing for the death of the President on 11:21 - Oct 2 with 2831 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 11:26 - Oct 2 with 2821 viewsDarran

Don’t wet ew knickers girls the expert just said on Sky News dead people can still be elected if the ballot papers have already been printed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Wishing for the death of the President on 11:51 - Oct 2 with 2814 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wishing for the death of the President on 10:39 - Oct 2 by controversial_jack

I don't wish it of course, but if he did clock off, it would give the world and the selfish deniers the wake up call they need.

What selfish "deniers"?
Do you mean the ones denying people life saving drugs?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 11:52]
Wishing for the death of the President on 12:34 - Oct 2 with 2792 viewscontroversial_jack

Wishing for the death of the President on 11:51 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What selfish "deniers"?

The ones who think 60k dead is a hoax
Wishing for the death of the President on 12:36 - Oct 2 with 2789 viewsDarran

They’ll be propping him up for the next four years and them Melania will fund a film.
Weekend At Donnie’s.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wishing for the death of the President on 12:38 - Oct 2 with 2790 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 12:34 - Oct 2 by controversial_jack

The ones who think 60k dead is a hoax

A hoax? Not quite.

An illness with a 99.6% survival rate. 64,000 people die in America every flu season.

Nobody thinks the flu is a hoax, they are just not that concerned about it.

Wishing for the death of the President on 14:09 - Oct 2 with 2746 viewsCatullus

Wishing for the death of the President on 12:38 - Oct 2 by Dr_Parnassus

A hoax? Not quite.

An illness with a 99.6% survival rate. 64,000 people die in America every flu season.

Nobody thinks the flu is a hoax, they are just not that concerned about it.

That's not the whole story though. How many people need hospitalisation with Covid and how many are suffering long term effects? To a certain number the long term effects may be lifelong, they don't know yet.

This pandemic isn't just about the deaths.

On the Op, in certain circumstances I can understand wishing someone dead, the pedo that touched your kid, the rapist that attacked your daughter, the drunk driver that survived but put you in a wheelchair or killed a family member.

People wishing Trump dead because he's across the political divide though, it's disgraceful.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wishing for the death of the President on 14:53 - Oct 2 with 2709 viewsFieryJack

I read about Trump's positive test early this morning before leaving for work, and I just knew that by the time I got home this afternoon that the OP, Gradgrind, would have posted something like this.

Totally predictable that some people would wish him dead.

Personally, I don't give a damn one way or the other about him - it was of more consequence to me when my brother-in-law's best mate's wife passed away from Covid 5 months ago - but it does p*ss me off that the OP is continually fouling up this site with his obsessive pro-Trump/anti-Left agenda day after day, week after week.

This tub-thumping, rabble-rousing, polarising, sanctimonious garbage you spout every day on here is utterly tedious.

Just let it go - give us all a rest - just for a week, please.

Wishing for the death of the President on 15:02 - Oct 2 with 2698 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wishing for the death of the President on 14:53 - Oct 2 by FieryJack

I read about Trump's positive test early this morning before leaving for work, and I just knew that by the time I got home this afternoon that the OP, Gradgrind, would have posted something like this.

Personally, I don't give a damn one way or the other about him - it was of more consequence to me when my brother-in-law's best mate's wife passed away from Covid 5 months ago - but it does p*ss me off that the OP is continually fouling up this site with his obsessive pro-Trump/anti-Left agenda day after day, week after week.

This tub-thumping, rabble-rousing, polarising, sanctimonious garbage you spout every day on here is utterly tedious.

Don’t cry about it. Use the ignore function, you have the power to use it. Stop bleating to everyone and fix your problem yourself.

Will save me the trouble from having to teach you basic concepts when you get them fundamentally wrong. Like not understanding the difference between racial oppression and racism being oppression.

Wishing for the death of the President on 15:03 - Oct 2 with 2698 viewsKerouac

Do you remember when Trump was criticised for shutting down travel from China as a response to Corona Virus?

Biden said that Trump had " a record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.”

Now?
Now the left celebrate Trump contracting the virus (he has a high chance of dying) and wish to pretend that Trump deserves to die for not taking Corona Virus seriously.

#HowTheseTossersRoll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Wishing for the death of the President on 16:45 - Oct 2 with 2653 viewsItchySphincter

Wishing for the death of the President on 14:53 - Oct 2 by FieryJack

It’s debating init, keep up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wishing for the death of the President on 16:45 - Oct 2 with 2652 viewscontroversial_jack

Wishing for the death of the President on 11:51 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What selfish "deniers"?

Over 200k have died in America so far.Flu doesn't kill health medical workers.

I don't know why ppl compare this to the Flu. it's nothing like
Wishing for the death of the President on 17:22 - Oct 2 with 2629 viewstrampie

Has Trump quarantined behind a large fence I wonder ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:27 - Oct 2 with 2621 viewsCatullus

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:22 - Oct 2 by trampie

Has Trump quarantined behind a large fence I wonder ?

If he has, is the fence big enough to hold all the worlds politicians? That'd be a good start!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:32 - Oct 2 with 2613 viewstrampie

What with all those dangerous strange stories about injecting bleach and drinking fish tank cleaner about, I wonder what medical advice the Donald is getting ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:43 - Oct 2 with 2605 viewsItchySphincter

Obviously he’s going to be okay because he has shares in hydroxychloriquine and its only a flu or a hoax or something anyway. I wonder if he pegs it in a couple of months time if they’ll put Covid-19 on the death cert?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:47 - Oct 2 with 2594 viewsProfessor

Wishing for the death of the President on 16:45 - Oct 2 by controversial_jack

Over 200k have died in America so far.Flu doesn't kill health medical workers.

I don't know why ppl compare this to the Flu. it's nothing like

Totally different. The viruses are very different, cause disease in distinct ways. SARS Cov2 is more transmissible, hardier in the environment and much greater morbidity and between 4-10 fold greater mortality rate than influenza A (or B). No one knows the true mortality rate but estimates are higher than 0.4% from certain websites-perhaps as much as 3%. Trump has around 4 to 5% chance of dying as consequence of infection based on age. If he has some of the underlying conditions suggested, it could be greater.

Again I wish him , his wife and staff well. And I am pleased at this stage Biden and his family have tested negative.
Wishing for the death of the President on 17:47 - Oct 2 with 2594 viewstrampie

https://mobile.twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

Remember this one thread starter, oh yes.

Wishing for the death of the President on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 2585 viewschad

Wishing for the death of the President on 17:32 - Oct 2 by trampie

What with all those dangerous strange stories about injecting bleach and drinking fish tank cleaner about, I wonder what medical advice the Donald is getting ?

Could remind me exactly what he said about “injecting bleach” please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024