Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pederson Yates and cullen 21:55 - Oct 24 with 4673 viewsangryjack

Should be playing park football
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:56]
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:06 - Oct 28 with 936 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:03 - Oct 28 by Dr_Winston

Yates's workrate is unquestionable unless you're purposely trying to ignore it. That was the main thing promised us by the Blackpool fans and they weren't wrong.

Which a few seem to do, ignore when we don't have the ball
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:12 - Oct 28 with 927 viewsWhiterockin

Pederson Yates and cullen on 19:51 - Oct 28 by Fireboy2

I watched him purposely just because of his naysayers and i can tell you imo that his runs are intelligent, he did at least 10 without reward but the amount of work off the ball is out of this world, he never stopped whilst he was on, which is great considering he played most of the game, he put the bburn defence under alot of pressure, he played his part in a great win.

Do you find it strange that considering Patino played with him last season he can't find him with a through ball this.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 923 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:12 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

Do you find it strange that considering Patino played with him last season he can't find him with a through ball this.

No, we don't know what gameplan blackpool played.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 927 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:06 - Oct 28 by Fireboy2

Which a few seem to do, ignore when we don't have the ball

I watched some of his work rate,and this is how un intelligent is workmate is he was chasing down the man with the ball only for that man to knock it on to the next player to which he chased him only for him to knock it back he was doing pointless doggy as they call them all he had do was drop 5 yards between them and if and make them make a pass that's not on if everyone else is closing their man...its OK working hard but do it cleverly can't remember himmler closing down and winning the ball back by making a defender make a mistake..
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:16 - Oct 28 with 921 viewsSullutaCreturned

Pederson Yates and cullen on 22:02 - Oct 25 by angryjack

Played with Curtis for a season in early nineties about 1993 at Morriston Town.. played with Danny Bartley at port Talbot.. he was player assistant manager at time yes head and shoulders above park players also played with a couple ex pros who won't name who the park players were better so that can work both ways..many a pro are lucky to be laking a living and when they drop down park players better

Obviously some pros will have been lucky to have had a career at it AND some parks players will have been good enough but never got spotted or chose not to go pro.

I played with a few who were really good, one in particular (who I wont name) who played Welsh league and could have gone pro but he said he earned more money playing part time and working full time than the 4th division club offered him. I suppose there's quite a few like that too.
I thought Curt played for Barry in 93, and Haverfordwest.

PS, I said 4th division just to state it's the bottom rung of the pro divisions.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 873 viewsonehunglow

Fook me.
Here we go again.
We have a welcome win then we see fans clearly seeing themselves as pre eminent ,above all others.
Wind yer necks in ffs

Criticising or questioning players is not in any way hatred . Got that !

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pederson Yates and cullen on 21:17 - Oct 28 with 853 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:15 - Oct 28 by angryjack

I watched some of his work rate,and this is how un intelligent is workmate is he was chasing down the man with the ball only for that man to knock it on to the next player to which he chased him only for him to knock it back he was doing pointless doggy as they call them all he had do was drop 5 yards between them and if and make them make a pass that's not on if everyone else is closing their man...its OK working hard but do it cleverly can't remember himmler closing down and winning the ball back by making a defender make a mistake..

Absolute horsesh!t I just cannot be bothered to explain what I saw today, you just see what he does bad and ignore what he does oood.

You just don't like him, you have made your mind up.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 21:44 - Oct 28 with 821 viewsWhiterockin

Pederson Yates and cullen on 21:17 - Oct 28 by Fireboy2

Absolute horsesh!t I just cannot be bothered to explain what I saw today, you just see what he does bad and ignore what he does oood.

Sometimes posters just try to live up to their username, pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

Pederson Yates and cullen on 22:10 - Oct 28 with 790 viewsonehunglow

Don’t bother then.
Simple enough
Put on ignore
You are the one who directs personal attacks although your chum is right behind you.

Pederson Yates and cullen on 22:31 - Oct 28 with 765 viewsangryjack

No go on im listening,explain what he did good
Pederson Yates and cullen on 23:11 - Oct 28 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 22:31 - Oct 28 by angryjack

He said he can’t be bothered ,mun
I’d love Jerry to get hot.
Right now,he is not .
Why ,being thick , I can’t understand

We need to read more of wh@t the doctor says although you will as I now c@ny be bothered with him.

I’m not bothered

Pederson Yates and cullen on 23:17 - Oct 28 with 725 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 21:44 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

Sometimes posters just try to live up to their username, pathetic.

You need stop rockin the white stuff no good for your nose or brain then
Pederson Yates and cullen on 23:18 - Oct 28 with 724 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 23:17 - Oct 28 by angryjack

You need stop rockin the white stuff no good for your nose or brain then

Watch the rugby Mr A?

Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:27 - Oct 29 with 691 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 22:31 - Oct 28 by angryjack

I've already explained in brief what he does, you just choose to ignore because you either haven't got a clue which i don't believe or you just don't like him because he isn't piroe scoring cracking goals.

You have got to wake upto the fact that Yates isn't piroe, he is a totally different player, he goes about his business differently, just accept it and appreciate what good he actually does, because he does, honestly.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:39 - Oct 29 with 680 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:27 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

I've already explained in brief what he does, you just choose to ignore because you either haven't got a clue which i don't believe or you just don't like him because he isn't piroe scoring cracking goals.

You have got to wake upto the fact that Yates isn't piroe, he is a totally different player, he goes about his business differently, just accept it and appreciate what good he actually does, because he does, honestly.

He's got lots of energy yes,and I really hope he does well for us I really do but I don't think he's got enough about him to do anything he's obviously going to chip in with a few goals as the law of averages because he's a centre forward but running around ain't enough,as much I don't like cullen either he made something out of nothing today and don't think yates got that in his locker,he needs do a lot more in games,he's no threat and can't see opposition teams being bothered about him,no pace no strength don't create anything no truckery ,he tends to lose it a lot,u understand your positive but let's be realistic,what we've seen so far he's not the answer I hope it changes but cant see it because his basic abilities not there..
Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:52 - Oct 29 with 679 viewssw02sea

Yates has to be one of the poorest strikers I’ve seen in a Swans shirt.
Unless he is given the perfect pass into the box, I can’t see what he has to offer.
The January window can’t come soon enough.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 01:03 - Oct 29 with 677 viewsowainglyndwr

Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:52 - Oct 29 by sw02sea

Unless he is given the perfect pass into the box, I can’t see what he has to offer.

He is a ball to feet player rather than up in the air control and pass, at Blackpool it was the trough pass or ball to feet
Hopefully it will work out
Pederson Yates and cullen on 05:36 - Oct 29 with 656 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 00:52 - Oct 29 by sw02sea

Christian maclean will take some beating and Stewart Phillips but he up there with them
Pederson Yates and cullen on 06:19 - Oct 29 with 644 viewsKeithHaynes

Pederson Yates and cullen on 05:36 - Oct 29 by angryjack

Christian maclean will take some beating and Stewart Phillips but he up there with them

Phillips, now he was memorable 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pederson Yates and cullen on 06:32 - Oct 29 with 639 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:12 - Oct 28 by Whiterockin

Not at all. He’s quite isolated with Lowe and Cullen wide. Much easier for Patino to pick those two or Paterson, who has more of a free role than Yates who usually has two men on him.

Look at Cullen last season, he did very well when playing with Piroe. If he’d been up front on his own, he’d have been easy to defend against.

I don’t think there’s any argument we’re getting the best out of Yates playing the way we are, but 5 wins in 7. Team takes priority over individuals.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 06:36 - Oct 29 with 634 viewsKeithHaynes

Pederson Yates and cullen on 06:32 - Oct 29 by jack247

Not at all. He’s quite isolated with Lowe and Cullen wide. Much easier for Patino to pick those two or Paterson, who has more of a free role than Yates who usually has two men on him.

Look at Cullen last season, he did very well when playing with Piroe. If he’d been up front on his own, he’d have been easy to defend against.

I don’t think there’s any argument we’re getting the best out of Yates playing the way we are, but 5 wins in 7. Team takes priority over individuals.

Patino had another assist yesterday for Cullen’s goal 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pederson Yates and cullen on 07:33 - Oct 29 with 603 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 06:36 - Oct 29 by KeithHaynes

Patino had another assist yesterday for Cullen’s goal 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

Not the trickiest assist he’ll ever provide, but he’s on the edge of their box to give Paterson an easy option and feed Cullen. We didn’t have that against Watford.

It’s the conundrum between protection for our defence, which we really struggled with yesterday and attacking threat, which reduces massively when we take him out and teams smother Grimes.

I don’t know if Duff will strike that balance, but if he does, we’ll have a very competitive team.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 08:19 - Oct 29 with 581 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 07:33 - Oct 29 by jack247

Not the trickiest assist he’ll ever provide, but he’s on the edge of their box to give Paterson an easy option and feed Cullen. We didn’t have that against Watford.

It’s the conundrum between protection for our defence, which we really struggled with yesterday and attacking threat, which reduces massively when we take him out and teams smother Grimes.

I don’t know if Duff will strike that balance, but if he does, we’ll have a very competitive team.

I've said it before apart from a mad first 10 minutes our defence was outstanding, blackburn are a good attacking side, especially at home and they constantly bombarded us in the second half and apart from one clear chance and one half chance our defence and keeper stood fast.

What concerned me was the space their wide men got, if we had played 3 at the back it could have been a different result, with having 4 at the back the fbs are more likely to be in position further back, if we had played 3 at the back their wide men would have had a field day.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 8:27]
Pederson Yates and cullen on 08:39 - Oct 29 with 571 viewsRichardO

Pederson Yates and cullen on 07:33 - Oct 29 by jack247

Not the trickest pass but with Ashby's overlapping run dragging the covering defender away, Cullen one on one had enough space to have a chance to shoot. Good play all round for the goal played at pace making defenders make mistakes.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:44 - Oct 29 with 512 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 08:19 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

I've said it before apart from a mad first 10 minutes our defence was outstanding, blackburn are a good attacking side, especially at home and they constantly bombarded us in the second half and apart from one clear chance and one half chance our defence and keeper stood fast.

What concerned me was the space their wide men got, if we had played 3 at the back it could have been a different result, with having 4 at the back the fbs are more likely to be in position further back, if we had played 3 at the back their wide men would have had a field day.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 8:27]

I agree with most of what you say, but I can’t here. It wasn’t our defence as much as how we defended as a team.

There was little protection for our back four. That’s to be expected with a three man midfield of Grimes, Patino and Paterson.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024