Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pederson Yates and cullen 21:55 - Oct 24 with 4679 viewsangryjack

Should be playing park football
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:56]
Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:03 - Oct 29 with 436 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:44 - Oct 29 by jack247

I agree with most of what you say, but I can’t here. It wasn’t our defence as much as how we defended as a team.

There was little protection for our back four. That’s to be expected with a three man midfield of Grimes, Patino and Paterson.

This is obviously a wind up.

You agree with most of what i say then you say you cant 🤔

There was protection for our back 4 in the shape of those three mentioned plus the front 3 got involved in defending a one nil lead admirably, that's why they didn't have many decent chances.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:38 - Oct 29 with 402 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:03 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

There was protection for our back 4 in the shape of those three mentioned plus the front 3 got involved in defending a one nil lead admirably, that's why they didn't have many decent chances.

I didn’t phrase that very well.

I agree with most of your posts in general. I don’t agree at all that we defended well yesterday. They wouldn’t have constantly bombarded us in the second half if we had.

They had easily enough decent chances to have been out of sight. Off the top of my head, they should have scored in the first minute, cut through us twice more in the first 10 minutes or so but made a hash of it in decent positions, had 3 weak shots from decent positions in our box in the second half, all of which Rushworth saved easily and the header straight at him near the end.

Not meant as a negative post, we could easily have scored three or four ourselves. Just how I saw it yesterday.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:40 - Oct 29 with 401 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:03 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

You must watch a different game they had 3 gilt edged clear cut chances one first minute missed open goal,2 in second half point blank header when we never defended the cross or header another when we were split open and the fella dragged it wide and they had 20 shots during game,14 from inside our box and 7 on target so don't think we defended that well,more like poor finishing
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 12:41]
Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:26 - Oct 29 with 371 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:38 - Oct 29 by jack247

I didn’t phrase that very well.

I agree with most of your posts in general. I don’t agree at all that we defended well yesterday. They wouldn’t have constantly bombarded us in the second half if we had.

They had easily enough decent chances to have been out of sight. Off the top of my head, they should have scored in the first minute, cut through us twice more in the first 10 minutes or so but made a hash of it in decent positions, had 3 weak shots from decent positions in our box in the second half, all of which Rushworth saved easily and the header straight at him near the end.

Not meant as a negative post, we could easily have scored three or four ourselves. Just how I saw it yesterday.

No probs mate 👍

Re your first paragraph, blackburn are a good attacking side especially at home, they have won 3 on the bounce, we always struggle up there and no win in 52 years say that, I think we did defend well, the midfield got back in numbers most of the time to help out, we made it hard for them to get clear chances of which there was 1 in the first min and 2 in the second half, now that to me says that we defended well as a team.

Re your second paragraph, as you have said we also had several decent chances, cullens goal should have been a second because lowe scored a legitimate goal, if we had got 2 up in the 28th minute who knows what score it could have ended up, we could have pushed onto hammer them or the game could have ended 4 each but it didn't, its about time we got a bit of luck.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:28 - Oct 29 with 366 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 12:40 - Oct 29 by angryjack

You must watch a different game they had 3 gilt edged clear cut chances one first minute missed open goal,2 in second half point blank header when we never defended the cross or header another when we were split open and the fella dragged it wide and they had 20 shots during game,14 from inside our box and 7 on target so don't think we defended that well,more like poor finishing
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 12:41]

I can't be bothered answering you anymore just read what I have posted replying to jack247 that should answer what you have posted.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:33 - Oct 29 with 357 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:28 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

I can't be bothered answering you anymore just read what I have posted replying to jack247 that should answer what you have posted.

Just given you facts about the game which happened..our defending wasn't brilliant as you said as they got behind us numerous occasions ,yes it's great we won but you seem to Bury your head in sand about everything and think absolutely everything is always good,and if someone states facts you call thenm negative,i give you reasons when I post something,but you just make statements and not explain why and always say can't be bothered
Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:45 - Oct 29 with 345 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:33 - Oct 29 by angryjack

Just given you facts about the game which happened..our defending wasn't brilliant as you said as they got behind us numerous occasions ,yes it's great we won but you seem to Bury your head in sand about everything and think absolutely everything is always good,and if someone states facts you call thenm negative,i give you reasons when I post something,but you just make statements and not explain why and always say can't be bothered

So what if someone sees them as negative
It is absolutely bizarre to see this word misused so often.
Some rate Jerry ,some don’t .
That’s it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024