Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Fostering Emergency 17:34 - Jul 2 with 7734 viewsBrightonhoop

Fellas, the worst has happened, we have to leave the place we are at in 11 days, me and 9 dogs, my worst nightmare. The place has been sold and will convert to an old folks home in the country, builders due imminently so no option to negotiate even an extra week....

On the up, I have already sourced a place, very modest house set in about an acre, and fenced, so perfect for the dogs, none of whom I hope to have to be shot of. 7 in foster plus my two is about the limit.

So to the guts, I am about £700 short of what is required, the rental is direct with owner so no agency fees involved, the majority of which will be for moving the dogs ( it's not as simple as sticking them in the back of car, legally cannot do it and fines are prohibitive). Again at such times we Ihave to turn to our supporters and backers, something for me that goes completely against the grain. However we have to do what we have to do. Largely set back by the broken arm earlier this year and the car giving up completely....

So, if anyone is able to make a donation at this time there is a Donate page, The Dog Fostering page in the main menu at www.FivewaysOnline.com it would relieve a major headache. Will not be sorry to see the back of 2015....
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 17:37]
Dog Fostering Emergency on 14:42 - Jul 7 with 2336 viewsbosh67

Hi Jim. I've done a tiny amount but everything helps. Not in great shape money wise this month but have done what I can. Really best of luck. We should talk and look at an Indiegogo campaign if you were to do a calendar that may raise good money for you.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dog Fostering Emergency on 10:51 - Jul 8 with 2259 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bump!

Any updates, Brighton?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dog Fostering Emergency on 11:20 - Jul 8 with 2254 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Bosh, thank you.

Inching closer Brian, bit worried at the mo.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 11:58 - Jul 8 with 2245 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 11:20 - Jul 8 by Brightonhoop

Cheers Bosh, thank you.

Inching closer Brian, bit worried at the mo.

Similarly to Bosh Im rather skint this month otherwise Id definitely be making a second donation. If youre still counting in a few weeks then another donation will follow. Lets keep this near the top..!
Dog Fostering Emergency on 13:31 - Jul 8 with 2204 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering Emergency on 11:58 - Jul 8 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Similarly to Bosh Im rather skint this month otherwise Id definitely be making a second donation. If youre still counting in a few weeks then another donation will follow. Lets keep this near the top..!

Cheers Pablo.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:15 - Jul 11 with 2133 viewsBrightonhoop

I have managed to negotiate staying a few more days but time is running out, any further help would be greatly appreciated to get us over the finishing line, hoping to move Thursday. Thank you chaps.

http://www.fivewaysonline.com/#/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409
Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:27 - Jul 11 with 2127 viewsW5R

Why such short notice?

(And know, like you have been towards me I'm not being an utter c#nt like you often are)

Was it on a short term lease? IS there anything local RSPCA/charities etc can do? Have you spoken to the MP??
Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:48 - Jul 11 with 2108 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:27 - Jul 11 by W5R

Why such short notice?

(And know, like you have been towards me I'm not being an utter c#nt like you often are)

Was it on a short term lease? IS there anything local RSPCA/charities etc can do? Have you spoken to the MP??

That's the way it works here, and no there is no hope on Mp front etc, street/abandoned dogs are lucky if they are gassed in the shelters, many end up shot or hung. Some will be re-housed this week.

I dont have anything against you personally, I struggle with your agendas. If you want to discuss do it via pm, not on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Dog Fostering Emergency on 16:23 - Jul 11 with 2093 viewsW5R

Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:48 - Jul 11 by Brightonhoop

That's the way it works here, and no there is no hope on Mp front etc, street/abandoned dogs are lucky if they are gassed in the shelters, many end up shot or hung. Some will be re-housed this week.

I dont have anything against you personally, I struggle with your agendas. If you want to discuss do it via pm, not on here.

Damn, thought maybe the politicians would help. especially looking at the area political party wise :( Best of luck with it
Dog Fostering Emergency on 16:41 - Jul 11 with 2067 viewsRangersDave

Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:48 - Jul 11 by Brightonhoop

H mate,

You have a PM.
Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dog Fostering Emergency on 18:42 - Jul 11 with 2015 viewsbosh67

Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:15 - Jul 11 by Brightonhoop

I have managed to negotiate staying a few more days but time is running out, any further help would be greatly appreciated to get us over the finishing line, hoping to move Thursday. Thank you chaps.

http://www.fivewaysonline.com/#/almeria-dog-fostering/4585234409

How far short are you, Jim?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dog Fostering Emergency on 18:55 - Jul 11 with 2006 viewsLblock

Dog Fostering Emergency on 16:23 - Jul 11 by W5R

Damn, thought maybe the politicians would help. especially looking at the area political party wise :( Best of luck with it

You do realise he's in Spain Scott?

Not aware of political animal friendly party's over there!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dog Fostering Emergency on 19:34 - Jul 11 with 1980 viewsBrightonhoop

Dog Fostering Emergency on 18:42 - Jul 11 by bosh67

How far short are you, Jim?

Due to an amazingly generous donor on here this evening we crossed the finishing line!

You know who you are, thank you for such kindness. It's still sinking in that finally we can move and move together.

Thank you to all.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 19:36 - Jul 11 with 1976 viewsbosh67

Glad you have made it. Does this give you stability for a while or do you still need help?

Never knowingly right.

Dog Fostering Emergency on 19:38 - Jul 11 with 1967 viewsBrightonhoop

I'm about £100 short on dog moving costs, but should be able to cover it in a day or two. Then, yes, grey, boring and dull stability.....which I will take over the chaos of recent times any day of the week. It means so much believe me.

Cheers Bosh.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 21:22 - Jul 11 with 1660 viewsbosh67

Dog Fostering Emergency on 19:38 - Jul 11 by Brightonhoop

I'm about £100 short on dog moving costs, but should be able to cover it in a day or two. Then, yes, grey, boring and dull stability.....which I will take over the chaos of recent times any day of the week. It means so much believe me.

Cheers Bosh.

I will put another £20 over on Monday Jim as my HSBC card doesn't like spending money online. My Santander card loves it but has no money! I will transfer over that Monday and donate but remind me Monday. If we can find 4 others to do the same, you and your dogs are sorted.

Never knowingly right.

Dog Fostering Emergency on 10:26 - Jul 12 with 1582 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 21:22 - Jul 11 by bosh67

I will put another £20 over on Monday Jim as my HSBC card doesn't like spending money online. My Santander card loves it but has no money! I will transfer over that Monday and donate but remind me Monday. If we can find 4 others to do the same, you and your dogs are sorted.

3 others now needed...
Dog Fostering Emergency on 17:23 - Jul 12 with 1507 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you Bosh and Pablo.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 17:56 - Jul 12 with 1489 viewsdanehoop

Dog Fostering Emergency on 17:23 - Jul 12 by Brightonhoop

Thank you Bosh and Pablo.

Hopefully put you over the line

Never knowingly understood

Dog Fostering Emergency on 08:47 - Jul 13 with 1385 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'll throw in some more.

Well done, kid. You did well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dog Fostering Emergency on 09:23 - Jul 13 with 1372 viewsbosh67

Done! If a few more chip in I hope that makes you and the dogs all safe for a little while.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2015 9:24]

Never knowingly right.

Dog Fostering Emergency on 09:37 - Jul 13 with 1359 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 09:23 - Jul 13 by bosh67

Done! If a few more chip in I hope that makes you and the dogs all safe for a little while.

And done as well.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 09:47 - Jul 13 with 1350 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 09:23 - Jul 13 by bosh67

And done as well.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 10:15 - Jul 13 with 1324 viewsBrightonhoop

Thank you fellas, it's a big weight off my shoulders, much appreciated.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 19:11 - Jul 13 with 1254 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 10:15 - Jul 13 by Brightonhoop

Thank you fellas, it's a big weight off my shoulders, much appreciated.

Honestly just happy to have helped! Look after those pups for us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024