Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog Fostering Emergency 17:34 - Jul 2 with 7733 viewsBrightonhoop

Fellas, the worst has happened, we have to leave the place we are at in 11 days, me and 9 dogs, my worst nightmare. The place has been sold and will convert to an old folks home in the country, builders due imminently so no option to negotiate even an extra week....

On the up, I have already sourced a place, very modest house set in about an acre, and fenced, so perfect for the dogs, none of whom I hope to have to be shot of. 7 in foster plus my two is about the limit.

So to the guts, I am about £700 short of what is required, the rental is direct with owner so no agency fees involved, the majority of which will be for moving the dogs ( it's not as simple as sticking them in the back of car, legally cannot do it and fines are prohibitive). Again at such times we Ihave to turn to our supporters and backers, something for me that goes completely against the grain. However we have to do what we have to do. Largely set back by the broken arm earlier this year and the car giving up completely....

So, if anyone is able to make a donation at this time there is a Donate page, The Dog Fostering page in the main menu at www.FivewaysOnline.com it would relieve a major headache. Will not be sorry to see the back of 2015....
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 17:37]
Dog Fostering Emergency on 15:10 - Jul 14 with 590 viewsBrightonhoop

Cheers Pablo, that you can be assured of. I've got a Rotty at the mo but he's got to go because they have to be registered at 6 months as a dangerous dog, he's soft as Shyte lol.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2015 16:21]
Dog Fostering Emergency on 14:10 - Jul 22 with 522 viewsBrightonhoop

Brief update, we moved in to the new place over the weekend, still unpacking etc but the dogs are happy and secure.
A massive thank you to all who helped in what was a very stressful time. Thank you all again.
Dog Fostering Emergency on 14:21 - Jul 22 with 505 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dog Fostering Emergency on 14:10 - Jul 22 by Brightonhoop

Brief update, we moved in to the new place over the weekend, still unpacking etc but the dogs are happy and secure.
A massive thank you to all who helped in what was a very stressful time. Thank you all again.

Excellent news! Enjoy the new premises BH!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024