Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'King' Green? 14:00 - Sep 12 with 54000 viewsJamie

Nope, just an overpaid, useless cnt.
'King' Green? on 14:21 - Sep 15 with 3566 viewspaulparker

What gets me is the way he controlled the ball from the back pass , it seemed to me he tried to control it with both knees, something ive never seen before not even in under8 game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'King' Green? on 15:27 - Sep 15 with 3520 viewsTacticalR

'King' Green? on 14:21 - Sep 15 by paulparker

What gets me is the way he controlled the ball from the back pass , it seemed to me he tried to control it with both knees, something ive never seen before not even in under8 game

I just looked at it again. I think the ball bounced up more than he was expecting. It had some spin on it - a horrible pass from Onuoha.

Air hostess clique

'King' Green? on 18:05 - Sep 15 with 3451 viewsR_from_afar

'King' Green? on 14:06 - Sep 15 by Northernr

An point on sandro we were wondering about in the pub on Saturday. Given the size of his contract, and the injuries he'd suffered in the seasons before joining us, I wonder if he's got a hefty appearance fee in his deal, like a several thousand pounds a game appearance fee. If so it may restrict/prohibit us from picking him, if it's costing us an extra 6 or 7k every time he starts for instance. Pure speculation but one to consider if it gets to the stage in a few weeks where he's not playing and Karl Henry still is.

Ooh, now that is intriguing, I had not thought of that.

Mind you, if it is true, then it calls into question the whole visa saga. Perhaps Ramsey is way cleverer than we think - and I certainly don't think he's a Benny (please, no more of that nickname; people may not agree with Ramsey's decisions and tactics but he is certainly not a simpleton) type thicket.

Did Ramsey cook the whole visa thing up to save money? The plot thickens!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

'King' Green? on 16:51 - Oct 3 with 3358 viewsJamie

#wegoagain
'King' Green? on 20:01 - Oct 3 with 3104 viewsDorse

And we're stuck with him. Is Smithies really such a bad option?

Captain Hook.
Abu Hamza.
The guy who killed Dr Richard Kimble's wife.

All of them would be viable options based on 'king Green's recent performances.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

'King' Green? on 22:03 - Oct 3 with 3033 viewsconnell10

Green has his feet stapled to the goal line! Get rid of the over hyped calamity!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

'King' Green? on 22:05 - Oct 3 with 3021 viewspaulparker

'King' Green? on 22:03 - Oct 3 by connell10

Green has his feet stapled to the goal line! Get rid of the over hyped calamity!

You really think Ramsey will drop him and Henry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

'King' Green? on 22:09 - Oct 3 with 3006 viewsconnell10

'King' Green? on 22:05 - Oct 3 by paulparker

You really think Ramsey will drop him and Henry

yes i do.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

'King' Green? on 23:34 - Oct 3 with 2922 viewsBluce_Ree

Hey LFW, shut the fk up. Let's look at the goals today.

1st one. Bullshit marking on a close range header. Look at the fking defence on that one.

2nd one. Good save, defence asleep and nowhere when the rebound was in play.

3rd one. Good finish across him onto the corner. Although I do think it was close to him.

Now admittedly he might have done better on all three but to single him out is harsh. We've got a back four that are a leaving him exposed all the time but yeah single out Green as always.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

'King' Green? on 23:57 - Oct 3 with 2893 viewsHollowayRanger

im a big fan of green but he has to do better then today

1st frozen to line yes free header but least look like your trying to do something about it
2nd soft shot into corner got there but only pushed out for a tap in
3rd great finish I wouldn't blame him for that

but there were other things

1st half he came rushing out and collided with a Bolton striker I thought Christ he's off again! he wasn't but it was risky
2nd half he came for cross and didn't make it dropped ball and caused panic
but the worst was when he lost the ball (foul? im not sure) and it was rolled into net , watched the ref and HE WAS going give goal im sure of it but linesmen changed his mind and saved green and maybe ramsey

end of day he's on good money and has tons of experience he has to do better especially with those clowns in front of him

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'King' Green? on 00:03 - Oct 4 with 2884 viewsWilloW4

'King' Green? on 23:34 - Oct 3 by Bluce_Ree

1st one. Bullshit marking on a close range header. Look at the fking defence on that one.

3rd one. Good finish across him onto the corner. Although I do think it was close to him.

Now admittedly he might have done better on all three but to single him out is harsh. We've got a back four that are a leaving him exposed all the time but yeah single out Green as always.

I always single out ned/chief/skipper... Only because he's hugely ovverated and if you look , at fault for most of our goals.!!
'King' Green? on 01:25 - Oct 4 with 2814 viewsnix

'King' Green? on 00:03 - Oct 4 by WilloW4

I always single out ned/chief/skipper... Only because he's hugely ovverated and if you look , at fault for most of our goals.!!

He just seems to me to be involved in more calamitous flapping than any keeper I remember at Loftus Road. There are so many near-sendings off/penalty shouts/crazy distribution errors that lead to goals or gilt-edged chances. Rather like referees, I prefer goalies that you don't really notice; I want then to just make good decisions, provide confidence to their defence, play percentage balls out from goal kicks, gather the ball with confidence rather than let the balls come flying in and then make the occasional worldy stop. These days we're not even seeing many of the latter. I'd rather see Smithies given a bit of a run in the team. He's made the odd mistake but he's younger and has the chance to improve. Green seems increasingly a liability. I also wonder whether sometimes when we think he couldn't have got to shots that his positioning hasn't been good enough, that he hasn't got the angles right. Maybe when it seems that the marking hasn't been good enough for headers close to the goal, whether the defenders were really expecting the goalie to have claimed it.
'King' Green? on 04:59 - Oct 4 with 2782 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'King' Green? on 07:45 - Oct 4 with 2737 viewsozexile

Just seen the goals from last night. For there first if he takes two steps off his line he catches it. I wouldn't blame the defence. As a defender there as soon it goes over your head the keeper should be sweeping it up.
'King' Green? on 10:10 - Oct 4 with 2658 viewsfrancisbowles

He had a 'drama queen' moment in the first half when he balled out his team mates for not being ready for his distribution? FFS it's not as if he can kick it accurately!
'King' Green? on 10:14 - Oct 4 with 2646 viewssimmo

He dropped ANOTHER catch that eventually led to a goal for their 3rd. Same last week before Fulhams first. Just before our winner he also gets robbed of the ball and if not for the benefit of the doubt we lose that game with another mistake. That's not blaming him for being unable to hold a weak shot for their 2nd goal that he should have thrown his cap on. He's a catastrophe of a keeper and in awful form

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'King' Green? on 10:16 - Oct 4 with 2639 viewsNortholt_Rs

Spot on for me.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

'King' Green? on 10:43 - Oct 4 with 2603 viewsjonno

1st goal, ball watching and poor marking by the defence yes, but anything in the six yard box should be the keepers, and Green could see the cross coming in. The fact is he does not like going for the ball if there is a chance he may get clattered so will bottle that every time.
2nd goal slow to close down on the shot by the defenders but he should have held that, if not then pushed it out wide or off the pitch.
3rd goal Onuoha has no idea what to do with a player running at him with the ball which is one reason why he should never be at full back but Green could have done better as well.
Could easily have lost us the game when his sloppiness resulted in that goal that was fortunately disallowed.
All in all, Green has never been a great keeper IMHO but he is getting worse and is a liability now. Smithies please.
'King' Green? on 11:24 - Oct 4 with 2576 viewsderbyhoop

from what I've seen
1. Why did Madine have a free header. Not sure Green would have got there before the attacker.
2. The ball came through a crowd. Decent save but could have done a little better in pushing it further away. Blame the defenders for not getting out quicker to a ball on the edge of the box.
3. Should have done better. Once again, beaten low down from distance.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

'King' Green? on 13:40 - Oct 4 with 2528 viewsBluce_Ree

'King' Green? on 10:43 - Oct 4 by jonno

1st goal, ball watching and poor marking by the defence yes, but anything in the six yard box should be the keepers, and Green could see the cross coming in. The fact is he does not like going for the ball if there is a chance he may get clattered so will bottle that every time.
2nd goal slow to close down on the shot by the defenders but he should have held that, if not then pushed it out wide or off the pitch.
3rd goal Onuoha has no idea what to do with a player running at him with the ball which is one reason why he should never be at full back but Green could have done better as well.
Could easily have lost us the game when his sloppiness resulted in that goal that was fortunately disallowed.
All in all, Green has never been a great keeper IMHO but he is getting worse and is a liability now. Smithies please.

If you want your boy Smithies to go to absolute shit, put him behind this abortion of a defence.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

'King' Green? on 15:30 - Oct 4 with 2465 viewsnix

'King' Green? on 13:40 - Oct 4 by Bluce_Ree

If you want your boy Smithies to go to absolute shit, put him behind this abortion of a defence.

Not saying Smithies is my boy at all, just that having a keeper in such dreadful form as Green is, doesn't settle the team at all, and probably adds to the errors. A confident keeper who commands his area, doesn't risk a penalty/red card every other game and distributes the ball to his own team members would take pressure off the defence. I'm not sure Smithies is that goalie but Green sure as hell ain't atm.
'King' Green? on 21:00 - Dec 15 with 2198 viewsJamie

And again.

Utterly useless.
'King' Green? on 21:04 - Dec 15 with 2164 viewsjonno

'King' Green? on 21:00 - Dec 15 by Jamie

And again.

Utterly useless.

Sadly, many of us predicted it would happen sooner rather than later.
'King' Green? on 21:08 - Dec 15 with 2127 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'King' Green? on 21:00 - Dec 15 by Jamie

And again.

Utterly useless.

You dug that out quickly

If you were as quick to applaud the team as you were to applaud yourself you'd be a hell of fan.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 21:09]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

'King' Green? on 21:09 - Dec 15 with 2123 viewssimmo

3 smart stops for Stockdale, none so far for Green. Got zero confidence in him, he does us more harm than good

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024