Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred 09:13 - Oct 24 with 16168 viewsDorse

Will our defence be as solid as as teenager's shot sock? Will our midfield feature much-beloved lolly stick Karlos Herinho? Will our strikers cockslap them into a state of semi-conscious delirium? Will the fans show their love for Ramsey in an ecstatic orgy of delight?

No.
Probably.
Unlikely.
Doubtful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:08 - Oct 24 with 3081 viewsPommyhoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:06 - Oct 24 by Lblock

VIP Pommy?!?

You're on board my son!!

Looks that way....
Gutted..
What a dick...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:08 - Oct 24 with 3080 viewsJigsore

Sandro misses out through injury? well I am shocked. Shocked.

Doughty probably wondering what he's done to deserve this tbf though

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:11 - Oct 24 with 3058 viewsPommyhoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:06 - Oct 24 by Lblock

VIP Pommy?!?

You're on board my son!!

Reprieve for a clean sheet and at least 7/10 rating for Karlos??

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 3052 viewsJigsore

i'm glad Seb made the bench though

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 3046 viewsFredManRave

It does feel like it's game over before it's even started.

Let's hope something gets pulled out the bag...

I'm going to start looking for new avatars...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 2996 viewsNov77

Henry and tosser in centre mid?

In front of the boys of 75/6 too.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 24 with 2982 viewsRANGERS4EVER

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:02 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

One change, Henry returns to the team (obviously)

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:20 - Oct 24 with 2970 viewsBklynRanger

Morning/Afternoon/Evening gentlemen and ladies.

This is going to be fentastic.
Login to get fewer ads

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:21 - Oct 24 with 2963 viewsPommyhoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:17 - Oct 24 by Nov77

Henry and tosser in centre mid?

In front of the boys of 75/6 too.

The modern games Don Masson..
I'm warming to this pisss taking lark...

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 24 with 2891 viewsCamberleyR

That starting Xi doesn't fill you with confidence to say the least.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 24 with 2887 viewsDylanP

What happened to Ale? Did he get injured? I feel like I missed something coz he was playing great and then he stopped getting picked and I don't remember him being injured.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:38 - Oct 24 with 2826 viewsStanisgod

If was Ali I think I'd be asking to go out on loan because let's face it, if you can't get in front of Henry when's Sandros injured you may as well pack your kit bag

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 2795 viewsactonman

I remember seeing the team sheet for ramseys 1st game in charge and thinking WTF!

Somehow we won and he secured the job til the end of the season proving another false dawn in our history

We will win today and have to endure the sh!te of all sh!te for the rest of the season hereafter
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 2758 viewsJigsore

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 24 by DylanP

What happened to Ale? Did he get injured? I feel like I missed something coz he was playing great and then he stopped getting picked and I don't remember him being injured.

I think Ramsey stopped picking him after the debacle at Fulham. Everyone was crap that day though

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:53 - Oct 24 with 2719 viewsFredManRave

Fulham turning it around against Reading. 3-2 up now and above us in the table.

I've got the Power.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:58 - Oct 24 with 2527 viewskensalriser

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:30 - Oct 24 by DylanP

As posted on another thread: out of favour following double clanger v Rotherham.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:01 - Oct 24 with 2502 viewsCanadaRanger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:58 - Oct 24 by kensalriser

As posted on another thread: out of favour following double clanger v Rotherham.

Never mid the Clangers....
Today is all about the Wombles...

:)
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:08 - Oct 24 with 2400 viewsFredManRave

Has it started yet?! I can't watch. I mean I literally can't find a stream. Any radio comms out there?

I've got the Power.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:11 - Oct 24 with 2366 viewssupahoopsa

Any streams or commentary?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:18 - Oct 24 with 2231 viewssupahoopsa

Zarate puts wet spam 1 up agaii the scum

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:23 - Oct 24 with 2151 viewskropotkin41

I'm listening to the official stream.......... not wishing to tempt fate, but we sound to be playing well...........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:23 - Oct 24 with 2142 viewskropotkin41

"Karl Henry so so close!" 0-0

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:24 - Oct 24 with 2125 viewsBklynRanger

Well it sounds like a very bright start. We did have a similarly bright 10 mins or so on Tuesday of course.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:35 - Oct 24 with 1932 viewsDylanP

Cleared off the line from Konch's shot.

Four good opportunities so far, but no goals.

Come on Superhoops!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:38 - Oct 24 with 1862 viewsBklynRanger

Good commentary today at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024