Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred 09:13 - Oct 24 with 16167 viewsDorse

Will our defence be as solid as as teenager's shot sock? Will our midfield feature much-beloved lolly stick Karlos Herinho? Will our strikers cockslap them into a state of semi-conscious delirium? Will the fans show their love for Ramsey in an ecstatic orgy of delight?

No.
Probably.
Unlikely.
Doubtful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 2341 viewsBklynRanger

All those players up for the free and Toszer smashes it over the bar. Pointless.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:28 - Oct 24 with 2259 viewsBklynRanger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:28 - Oct 24 with 2256 viewsitsbiga

Get in

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:29 - Oct 24 with 2205 viewsitsbiga

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:28 - Oct 24 by BklynRanger

just going to the bog for 10 mins

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:29 - Oct 24 with 2202 viewsJigsore

aaand JET gives us lift off

niceee

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 2094 viewsClive_Anderson

Hello everyone...and GOAL!

1-0.

Any commentary floating about?
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 2078 viewsGloucs_R

Does jet have a song yet ?

Poll: Are we staying up?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 2010 viewsBklynRanger

Parting like the Red Sea now of course. Get Ale on.
Login to get fewer ads

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 1994 viewsDWQPR

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:31 - Oct 24 by Gloucs_R

Does jet have a song yet ?

JET gets the ball
And scores a goal
Unless that cûnt Ramsey
Takes him off!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:34 - Oct 24 with 1985 viewsDylanP

Good God, this is gonna give me a bloody heart attack

need another goal

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:34 - Oct 24 with 1963 viewsvegasranger

That's a relief. Can't be losing to teams just above the relegation zone !!
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:36 - Oct 24 with 1893 viewsitsbiga

Jurassic Park!

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:36 - Oct 24 with 1887 viewsBklynRanger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:36 - Oct 24 with 1883 viewsDylanP

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Get in there!!!!!

Tozser to Phillips!!!

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 1813 viewsvegasranger

Time to breath more easy !!! Just got to see this one out.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 1806 viewsJigsore

YEEEEEEES

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

(No subject) on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 1799 viewsDylanP

…. and in more good news, Scum are losing! West Ham get a second!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 16:43]

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:38 - Oct 24 with 1794 viewsClive_Anderson

Turned out nice again.

Henry for MOM?

Chelsea losing now too
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 1759 viewskropotkin41

I'm on an absolutely dire internet connection......... the best rural Wales can supply........ and twice I've lost the commentary, and both times we've scored. Bloomin' typical!

Come on U RRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:40 - Oct 24 with 1714 viewsStanisgod

Amazing what happens when you change to an attacking formation at home ain't it Chris!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:41 - Oct 24 with 1687 viewsClive_Anderson

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:39 - Oct 24 by kropotkin41

I'm on an absolutely dire internet connection......... the best rural Wales can supply........ and twice I've lost the commentary, and both times we've scored. Bloomin' typical!

Come on U RRRs!

Where's the commentary from?
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:41 - Oct 24 with 1668 viewsDylanP

When did Hoilett com on? Who did he replace? I missed that somehow

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsDylanP

Ale coming on for Henry

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 1614 viewsBklynRanger

Hoilett in Penalty Area Disorientation Shocker
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 1611 viewsClive_Anderson

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:41 - Oct 24 by DylanP

When did Hoilett com on? Who did he replace? I missed that somehow

"Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Junior Hoilett replaces Tjaronn Chery. 80 mins"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024