Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred 09:13 - Oct 24 with 16164 viewsDorse

Will our defence be as solid as as teenager's shot sock? Will our midfield feature much-beloved lolly stick Karlos Herinho? Will our strikers cockslap them into a state of semi-conscious delirium? Will the fans show their love for Ramsey in an ecstatic orgy of delight?

No.
Probably.
Unlikely.
Doubtful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:40 - Oct 24 with 2805 viewskropotkin41

Need to avoid stating the bleedin' obvious.............. need a goal

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 2595 viewsDylanP

Scum losing 1-0 to West Ham and now they have had a player sent off (Matic), so as least there is some good news)

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

(No subject) on 15:51 - Oct 24 with 2566 viewsitsbiga

Let's put the loony German up front with JET and get a damn ball in the net

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

(No subject) on 15:56 - Oct 24 with 2475 viewsJigsore

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 15:50 - Oct 24 by DylanP

Scum losing 1-0 to West Ham and now they have had a player sent off (Matic), so as least there is some good news)

the scums disallowed goal -

What a great addition goal line tech is to the game

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

(No subject) on 16:01 - Oct 24 with 2393 viewsbacardiinbrissie

(No subject) on 15:56 - Oct 24 by Jigsore

the scums disallowed goal -

What a great addition goal line tech is to the game

Yeah I was supposed at that but themselves the rules
Same as league playe s stepping on side lines

Jose not gonna be happy...the wknare
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:03 - Oct 24 with 2348 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Jose gone too lmfao
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:05 - Oct 24 with 2314 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Jose gone too lmfao
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:10 - Oct 24 with 2239 viewsDorse

Right, I'm back now. Did I miss anything?

Login to get fewer ads

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:10 - Oct 24 with 2233 viewsBklynRanger

I didn't realise Fer was on the bench. If Rambo brings him on for JET Polter is going to smash up all the perspex in the dugout. Could be good to watch.

Henry getting some shit there.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:11 - Oct 24 with 2207 viewsDorse

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:10 - Oct 24 by BklynRanger

I didn't realise Fer was on the bench. If Rambo brings him on for JET Polter is going to smash up all the perspex in the dugout. Could be good to watch.

Henry getting some shit there.

Is it good sh!t?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:12 - Oct 24 with 2202 viewsvegasranger

There is now way Poulter will come on to join JET upfront. We have a club ethos called 4-2-3-1 and Ramsay looks like he will stick to it. Youth teams I understand play the same way. Under 21's lost 4-0 to Millwall, under 18's lost 3-0 to Watford.An ethos that is clearly not working at the moment.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:13 - Oct 24 with 2174 viewsnoauthority

Anyone else think we are adapting a shoot on sight policy. Last couple of games soon as we get near the box it would appear the team take a punt...certainly reading the bbc feed I always seem to read 'qpr insert players name shoots from outside area...'.

Not a bad idea but coild mean we miss that killer pass.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:13 - Oct 24 with 2170 viewsDylanP

Hall heads over the bar

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:13 - Oct 24 with 2169 viewsDorse

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:12 - Oct 24 by vegasranger

There is now way Poulter will come on to join JET upfront. We have a club ethos called 4-2-3-1 and Ramsay looks like he will stick to it. Youth teams I understand play the same way. Under 21's lost 4-0 to Millwall, under 18's lost 3-0 to Watford.An ethos that is clearly not working at the moment.

Who plays the Karl Henry role for other teams?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:15 - Oct 24 with 2129 viewsJigsore

is that a sub before 80 mins?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 2094 viewsDylanP

Fer on for Llongo

Scum have scored to even it up

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 2090 viewsBklynRanger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:11 - Oct 24 by Dorse

Is it good sh!t?

It's the shit of the shit as my wife would say (never makes sense to me but there you go)

Ramsey leaves Henry on and takes Luongo off - murerous murmurings among the "Rangers faithful" apparently supported by Ian Taylor's commentary.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:19 - Oct 24 with 2024 viewsDorse

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:16 - Oct 24 by BklynRanger

It's the shit of the shit as my wife would say (never makes sense to me but there you go)

Ramsey leaves Henry on and takes Luongo off - murerous murmurings among the "Rangers faithful" apparently supported by Ian Taylor's commentary.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:20 - Oct 24 with 2011 viewsDylanP

"Brilliant defending from Clint Hill"

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:22 - Oct 24 with 1963 viewsBklynRanger

So we should be behind now.

Rambo is going to smash up his garden shed tonight if we don't get a result here.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:22 - Oct 24 with 1955 viewsvegasranger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:16 - Oct 24 by DylanP

Fer on for Llongo

Scum have scored to even it up

No as per usual no change of shape.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:23 - Oct 24 with 1922 viewsDylanP

"Brilliant save by Robert Green … fingertip ave from Green!"

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:23 - Oct 24 with 1913 viewsJigsore

We really need Austin back

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:23 - Oct 24 with 1906 viewsDorse

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:22 - Oct 24 by vegasranger

No as per usual no change of shape.

I don't know. I'm getting fatter.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:24 - Oct 24 with 1882 viewsDylanP

Has Toczser down anything today? Has he touched the ball in open play yet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024