Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred 09:13 - Oct 24 with 16165 viewsDorse

Will our defence be as solid as as teenager's shot sock? Will our midfield feature much-beloved lolly stick Karlos Herinho? Will our strikers cockslap them into a state of semi-conscious delirium? Will the fans show their love for Ramsey in an ecstatic orgy of delight?

No.
Probably.
Unlikely.
Doubtful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:45 - Oct 24 with 1766 viewsDylanP

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:43 - Oct 24 by Clive_Anderson

"Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Junior Hoilett replaces Tjaronn Chery. 80 mins"

Thanks

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:45 - Oct 24 with 1762 viewsClive_Anderson

Tactics Tim might be available soon
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1743 viewsDylanP

Junior Hoilett makes it 3-0 lead!!

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1741 viewsJigsore

Sherwood might be gone by tonight too

get innn

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1738 viewsDeepcutHoop

3-0 Hoilett Get the F in!

Excellent work today.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1732 viewsBklynRanger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1729 viewsitsbiga

Wow Toillet scores what witchcraft is this?

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:46 - Oct 24 with 1721 viewsaston_hoop

Hahahahaha Hoilett?? for real? This is great!

RAMSEY IN!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:47 - Oct 24 with 1678 viewsDylanP

Clint Hill at the back. Is it possible the Hill is the key to defensive stability? Or are MK Dons that bad?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 1671 viewsClive_Anderson

Eh? Hoilett scores a goal, what does that collection of words mean?
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 1640 viewsClive_Anderson

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:47 - Oct 24 by DylanP

Clint Hill at the back. Is it possible the Hill is the key to defensive stability? Or are MK Dons that bad?

We always look solid when he's at the back at this level.

I was one of the few that would have kept Dunne too.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 1616 viewsitsbiga

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 24 by Clive_Anderson

Eh? Hoilett scores a goal, what does that collection of words mean?

I think it means CR must have sold his soul to the devil for a win today

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:49 - Oct 24 with 1614 viewsstrikerace

Not sure I ever heard those words in the same sentence before
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:50 - Oct 24 with 1578 viewsstrikerace

Hoilett scores a goal, Hoilett hears a who, its all garbled to me.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:51 - Oct 24 with 1540 viewskropotkin41

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:41 - Oct 24 by Clive_Anderson

Where's the commentary from?

I didn't renew mine or my boy's memberships this season........ spent some of the money on Player instead......... so I get (or not) the official commentary.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:52 - Oct 24 with 1489 viewsaston_hoop

2 clean sheets in a row, 4 points and 3 goals scored. Onwards and upwards, we'll have 'the Bees' on Friday!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:53 - Oct 24 with 1476 viewskropotkin41

3rd time I lost commentary and we scored............ and it was Hoillet!! FFS!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 1436 viewsitsbiga

3-0 every week is good. Lets stick with that.
I guess Warnock has had a big effect already.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:55 - Oct 24 with 1412 viewsDylanP

QPR win 3-0. Scum lose. It doesn't get much better than this on a Saturday!

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 24 with 1370 viewsvegasranger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:48 - Oct 24 by Clive_Anderson

We always look solid when he's at the back at this level.

I was one of the few that would have kept Dunne too.

He really makes a difference but at 37 we really should have found someone much younger to do the same job. We just don't learn.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 1336 viewsWilloW4

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:54 - Oct 24 by itsbiga

3-0 every week is good. Lets stick with that.
I guess Warnock has had a big effect already.

Never felt more like singing the blues when Rangers win and Chelsea lose, oh Rangers you've got me singing the blues.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 1338 viewsBklynRanger

Ramsey's garden shed survives for another week.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:57 - Oct 24 with 1325 viewsScubaHoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:45 - Oct 24 by Clive_Anderson

Tactics Tim might be available soon

Mourinho might be available too, oh happy days!!
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:59 - Oct 24 with 1300 viewsClive_Anderson

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 24 by vegasranger

He really makes a difference but at 37 we really should have found someone much younger to do the same job. We just don't learn.

Decent defenders don't grow on trees these days. We've bought loads of highly rated young players and they've not been all that.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 17:02 - Oct 24 with 1246 viewsDylanP

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 16:56 - Oct 24 by vegasranger

Unnecessarily negative comment, innit? Don't you think they might be trying to find a replacement? Its not like we haven't signed players to take that spot; they just haven't worked out, apparently

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024