Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kpekawa 12:08 - Aug 29 with 9869 viewsstevenagehoop

Looks like may be on his way. Always thought he would make a decent centre back in a few years time Has the physique and can play with the ball - may well regret this one.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Kpekawa on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 1943 viewsDiscodroids

Kpekawa on 15:04 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Don't disagree with you disco but if it doesn't happen, Henry and possibly Cousins could do a job there if needed.

Thats a good point. I wouldn't be adverse to have Henry as the covering right Back. I didn't realise Cousins could do a job there also .

Personally, i'd like to see Him ( Cousins) and Luongo as the first choice pairing in centre mid with Ngbakoto On the right.

Ive watched 20 minutes of this terrible, overblown Sky Deadline day Show, and it got me thinking that outside of Jim Morrisons balearic love beads on the 'Love street' Video, Has there ever been a more superfluous, ineffectual collection of protons and neutrons committed to salt Gods earth in the history of Mankind, or indeed the very cosmos.

What a load of old piss.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 15:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kpekawa on 15:25 - Aug 31 with 1910 viewskensalriser

Most impressive inclusion of the word catafalque.

Very high up on the list of words I would never expect to see on LfW. And indeed, on the list of words I've never used before and probably never will again.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kpekawa on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 1871 viewspaulparker

Kpekawa on 15:19 - Aug 31 by Discodroids

Thats a good point. I wouldn't be adverse to have Henry as the covering right Back. I didn't realise Cousins could do a job there also .

Personally, i'd like to see Him ( Cousins) and Luongo as the first choice pairing in centre mid with Ngbakoto On the right.

Ive watched 20 minutes of this terrible, overblown Sky Deadline day Show, and it got me thinking that outside of Jim Morrisons balearic love beads on the 'Love street' Video, Has there ever been a more superfluous, ineffectual collection of protons and neutrons committed to salt Gods earth in the history of Mankind, or indeed the very cosmos.

What a load of old piss.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 15:24]

Have you retired Disco ?? it never seems your at work these days

the only thing I will be mumbling to myself and possibly Mrs P during this transfer window is what a dirty old slosh bucket Kirsty Gallagher looks like these days

as for Henry at right back, please no , call me old fashioned but cant we actually go out and buy a proper one, Tavernier at Rangers would be the one for me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kpekawa on 15:53 - Aug 31 with 1840 viewsDiscodroids

Kpekawa on 15:41 - Aug 31 by paulparker

Have you retired Disco ?? it never seems your at work these days

the only thing I will be mumbling to myself and possibly Mrs P during this transfer window is what a dirty old slosh bucket Kirsty Gallagher looks like these days

as for Henry at right back, please no , call me old fashioned but cant we actually go out and buy a proper one, Tavernier at Rangers would be the one for me

We both Like the cut of Taverniers Jib PP.

im off until next Monday mate, Ive just come back from Tesco's it was like travelling the path at Nu Mung Ba river in Cambodia 1969, using whatever materials at hand to defend my life. Those Oaps are like Ben hur on his Chariot with their shopping trolleys. I also got stuck talking to this old Boy in the queue, regaling me with tales of alan devonshires inside leg measurement and geoff pikes wedge hair cut in the 1980 fa cup run.

Its all go here mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Kpekawa on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 1817 viewsLongsufferingR

Kpekawa on 15:04 - Aug 31 by francisbowles

Don't disagree with you disco but if it doesn't happen, Henry and possibly Cousins could do a job there if needed.

Oh no! What have you done? Do you realise who it is you're suggesting Henry to?

Ahhhh, editing now because Disco appears to have relaxed his homicidal feelings towards our Karl.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 15:59]
Kpekawa on 16:21 - Aug 31 with 1754 views18StoneOfHoop

Kpekawa on 13:56 - Aug 31 by Northernr

I quite liked him in his fleeting appearances, and that' really all he ever had so how anybody can get massively upset about this I don't really know unless the attendance at our youth and reserve games is far higher than I remember. The one time he played centre half for us, half an hour against Charlton last year, he was ropey as hell. Good displays at left back, MOTM at Burnley there last season.

Barnsley have history and form for picking players like this up and making big money from them - Mawson most recently - so I'm a little nervous. That said, it is progress - few years ago we couldn't even get our junior players loan deals at a Football League club and now we're selling them for actual money.

End of the day he's behind Bidwell, Robinson and Perch. And yes Perch hasn't really worked out for us and it would maybe be nice to sell him instead - robbing us of cover at right back in the process of course - but you can only sell what other people want to buy. Left back isn't a spot we're short in and we've been offered £450,000 for a player who's made four first team appearances.

Given all of that, and the fact nobody can possibly have seen him play that much, the replies under the announcement from the club on Twitter are staggering to me...

It's me isn't it? I'm the odd one here. Looking in at football and football supporters wondering what the fcking hell is going on while they're glancing nervously at me wondering why I'm not in some sort of unit.

Northernr

Plucking estimated numbers from the air:
I'd imagine 10/15 blue ink twitterers against it tops.
Minimum 200 on here who agree with you
2k elsewhere other boards agree with you .
8k R's not bothered either way.
Yet you continually pay most heed to the first group of rabid nutters.
'Empty vessels make the loudest noise.'
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 16:26]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Kpekawa on 16:24 - Aug 31 with 1745 viewsNorthernr

Kpekawa on 16:21 - Aug 31 by 18StoneOfHoop

Northernr

Plucking estimated numbers from the air:
I'd imagine 10/15 blue ink twitterers against it tops.
Minimum 200 on here who agree with you
2k elsewhere other boards agree with you .
8k R's not bothered either way.
Yet you continually pay most heed to the first group of rabid nutters.
'Empty vessels make the loudest noise.'
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 16:26]

And of course you're right. Problem is, or at least was until Hoos and Ferdinand restored some sanity, is Twitter gives rabid nutters access to the chairman who also pays heed to them. That's why it's concerning/relevant.
Kpekawa on 20:40 - Aug 31 with 1597 viewsCiderwithRsie

Kpekawa on 08:57 - Aug 30 by Jeff

He's also the reason, lest we forget, that Patrick Agyemang was called 'Dave' as opposed to 'Big Pat', because Kanyuka was already 'Big Pat'

and during the glorious message board wars of 5 or so years ago, i believe one message board (WATRB?) claimed that he was called 'Dave' because we were all racial over here and couldn't pronounce / spell 'Agyemang', when in fact someone on here (WindsorHoop?) said it entirely at random.

Agyemang got told of the apparent racial undertones, insisted that we don't call him 'Dave' anymore, and stopped scoring, after scoring 100 goals in his opening 10 fixtures...

Somewhat belatedly, unless I've gone completely doolally it was Ted Hendrix who said "I shall call him Dave." And lo, he was Dave.
Login to get fewer ads

Kpekawa on 09:29 - Sep 2 with 1489 viewsaston_hoop

Well who knew this?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/cole-kpekawa-barnsley-reasons-hasselbaink-110

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024