Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That new stadium you paid for 17:39 - Oct 2 with 19395 viewsBoston

....over in Stratford. Hurry up and pay for more policing will ya. Again disturbances between 'new' and old fans inside the ground and a good old school brawl with Boro outside.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That new stadium you paid for on 17:32 - Oct 27 with 2616 viewsDorse

That new stadium you paid for on 15:03 - Oct 27 by Boston

Would you be considered the 'white' sheep of the family?

I am what I am

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

That new stadium you paid for on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 2605 viewsDorse

That new stadium you paid for on 15:24 - Oct 27 by distortR

i want to see a documentary on hooligans with Dorses brother on it. "I have a penchant for a ruck". There goes his street cred!

As he is a Swindon Town fan, I feel his street cred is questionable at best. His daughter has STFC tattooed in Ye Olde English letters on her lower back. I despair, I really do.

That new stadium you paid for on 18:41 - Oct 27 with 2542 viewsFredManRave

That new stadium you paid for on 17:39 - Oct 27 by Dorse

As he is a Swindon Town fan, I feel his street cred is questionable at best. His daughter has STFC tattooed in Ye Olde English letters on her lower back. I despair, I really do.

Is your brother Swindon Town Dave?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

That new stadium you paid for on 18:57 - Oct 27 with 2513 viewsTacticalR

Does anyone know if we are paying for the hooligans? Or are they all volunteers?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 18:57]

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 21:28 - Oct 27 with 2369 viewsdistortR

That new stadium you paid for on 18:41 - Oct 27 by FredManRave

ffs.
That new stadium you paid for on 22:39 - Oct 27 with 2284 viewsStanisgod

That new stadium you paid for on 21:28 - Oct 27 by distortR

ffs.

You could actually fill your entire body if you had all rangers managers names tattooed on your self just from the last 10 years alone !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That new stadium you paid for on 23:07 - Oct 27 with 2262 viewsBoston

Look at that big empty space on the top of his head.....where's his brain?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That new stadium you paid for on 08:34 - Oct 28 with 2166 viewsDorse

Nope but my niece clearly goes to the same tattoo, ahem, 'artist'.

Login to get fewer ads

That new stadium you paid for on 09:17 - Oct 28 with 2145 viewspaulparker

That new stadium you paid for on 23:07 - Oct 27 by Boston

Look at that big empty space on the top of his head.....where's his brain?

why would you have colin todd tattooed on your belly ?
hardly up there with the Swindon greats like Hoddle, Ardilles , Macari is it
its like me having one done of chris ramsey

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

That new stadium you paid for on 09:20 - Oct 28 with 2145 viewsKonk

This bloke is my new hero — he just doesn’t give a shi t. If I’d been a Swindon fan in about 1984, his body is exactly what my school exercise books would have looked like. He’s got the 4/10 felt tip rendering of the club badge on his chest, the names of various managers, what looks to be a thumbs-up with “SWINDON AND PROUD ofIT” with the “of” bunched up against the “IT” in tiny font in what looks to be a late remedial addition, even though there’s ample room for it to have been done correctly spaced and in the same size font…it’s just brilliant. All he needs is “Swindon run Oxford IDT/INDT” on his back and Tacchini, Ellesse and Fila logos somewhere and these are the doodles of my youth. And what does it say on his derby after “Swindon”? It’s all well and good going for a gothic font, but if no fuc ker can read it, it’s a wasted opportunity. EDIT: I've sussed it out: it says TILLIDIE - TILL I DIE.

Where’s this photo taken from? Is it from the media? Is this an organised, professional shoot? “Yeah, how do you want me then mate? Front room? In me trackie bottoms, top off, maybe have my arms crossed? Like this, yeah?”
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 9:32]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

That new stadium you paid for on 09:35 - Oct 28 with 2125 viewsSuffolkHoop

In a way I do feel sorry for genuine West Ham fans (not the dickheads that cause trouble). I know a few that are good ones, and they don't like the Olympic Stadium either. Upton Park was a proper football ground, and part of their identity in the same way that Loftus Road is for us.
That new stadium you paid for on 09:35 - Oct 28 with 2125 viewsCamberleyR

Here's the article from the Swindon Advertiser where the picture originated. Apparently the reason the names of Colin Todd and Paul Sturrock appear on his body because he has got a tattoo of the name of every Swindon manager since the year of his birth in 1961...

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/features/barry_writes/11068617.BARRY_WRITES__

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

That new stadium you paid for on 09:39 - Oct 28 with 2121 views18StoneOfHoop

That new stadium you paid for on 20:36 - Oct 26 by rsonist

Apologies,came to this excellent thread late.

#ChristAliveAlbinoBoJoRidingOnABike
Excuse me while my toes curl up and die
That's even more embarrassing - and far more offensive
- than my relatively naive and innocent imagined song suggestions.
Hertfordshire Hammer hang your head in shame.

[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 10:05]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

That new stadium you paid for on 09:42 - Oct 28 with 2115 viewsKonk

That new stadium you paid for on 09:35 - Oct 28 by CamberleyR

Here's the article from the Swindon Advertiser where the picture originated. Apparently the reason the names of Colin Todd and Paul Sturrock appear on his body because he has got a tattoo of the name of every Swindon manager since the year of his birth in 1961...

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/features/barry_writes/11068617.BARRY_WRITES__

Oh. My. Days. What an absolute legend.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

That new stadium you paid for on 09:44 - Oct 28 with 2112 viewsSuffolkHoop

That new stadium you paid for on 09:39 - Oct 28 by 18StoneOfHoop

Apologies,came to this excellent thread late.

#ChristAliveAlbinoBoJoRidingOnABike
Excuse me while my toes curl up and die
That's even more embarrassing - and far more offensive
- than my relatively naive and innocent imagined song suggestions.
Hertfordshire Hammer hang your head in shame.

[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 10:05]

Will almost certainly be aged 17-22, and be swept up in the whole 'lads lads lads' of it all.
That new stadium you paid for on 10:25 - Oct 28 with 2042 viewsSuffolkHoop

To be fair to West Ham, they are looking at CCTV and will be banning up to 200 people.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/27/west-ham-ban-200-supporters-tro
That new stadium you paid for on 10:28 - Oct 28 with 2035 viewsloftboy

That new stadium you paid for on 12:07 - Oct 27 by Juzzie

I remember going to the 1986 Milk Cup semi-final 2nd leg at Anfield on the supporters club train.
As we puled into Liverpool station you could hear banging and glass breaking as stones were being thrown at the train. One girl got glass in her eye and missed the first half. We saw her come into the away section at half time with her eye bandaged up.

Shuttle bus to the ground, same, attacked with stones. Old bill nowhere to be seen.

Even more on the way back (old bill nowhere to be seen) especially as we were the first team to knock them ever so loveable scally's out of the Milk Cup for the first time in 4 years.

We had people come down the train carriages telling everyone to pull the blinds down and sit as far from the windows as possible as we pulled out of the station. Again, more thudding and sound of breaking glass.

Yeah, "happy days". FFS.

Perfectly possible to have a great atmosphere inside the ground without the need to rip up seats, thrown coins etc.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 12:09]

Our carriage was closed down because of the broken windows. Had to stand in the guards van all the way back from Crewe.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

That new stadium you paid for on 10:38 - Oct 28 with 2019 viewsJAPRANGERS

That new stadium you paid for on 10:25 - Oct 28 by SuffolkHoop

To be fair to West Ham, they are looking at CCTV and will be banning up to 200 people.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/27/west-ham-ban-200-supporters-tro

I am just unable to comprehend why dudes would pay big money, go to a football match and want to fight over a bunch of multi-millionaires?? What's the point??
That new stadium you paid for on 11:15 - Oct 28 with 1970 viewsstowmarketrange

That new stadium you paid for on 10:38 - Oct 28 by JAPRANGERS

I am just unable to comprehend why dudes would pay big money, go to a football match and want to fight over a bunch of multi-millionaires?? What's the point??

Some blokes would fight over an empty glass in a pub.Its the way some idiots behave.And some West Ham fans have a lot of hatred for some other teams,especially Spurs and the scum from SW6 and saw an opportunity for a ruck.
It isn't a football stadium and they'll have more problems until they resolve the segregation issues.Probably at our expense again.
That new stadium you paid for on 11:24 - Oct 28 with 1961 viewswestberksr

That new stadium you paid for on 09:35 - Oct 28 by CamberleyR

I live quite close to this absolute legend.

even changed his name to Swindon Town Dave; utter knobster of the highest order and for that I salute him.
That new stadium you paid for on 11:38 - Oct 28 with 1940 viewsFredManRave

That new stadium you paid for on 11:24 - Oct 28 by westberksr

I live quite close to this absolute legend.

even changed his name to Swindon Town Dave; utter knobster of the highest order and for that I salute him.

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy had a personalised number plate.

STD 1

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

That new stadium you paid for on 12:08 - Oct 28 with 1899 viewsJuzzie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/27/west-ham-fans-view-london-stadi

"There are so many agencies involved in this stadium move that the buck-passing has been world class."

"The club has to take some proper responsibility here. No one cares less about who owns or manages the stadium. This is West Ham United and the club — with all the vast wealth that exists and will continue to flow — has to step up, work with the other parties involved and sort out the mess."

Absolutely, all I hear from Brady & Co is "LS185" this "E20 Stadium" that. No one gives a fk. You, West Ham Utd, are the top of the triangle so take fking charge and more importantly, responsibility, of this freebie you wanted and got.
That new stadium you paid for on 12:28 - Oct 28 with 1863 viewsGloucs_R

Anyone been here for a football match yet? Can it be segregated by fences?

Poll: Are we staying up?

That new stadium you paid for on 12:41 - Oct 28 with 1839 viewsTacticalR

That new stadium you paid for on 12:08 - Oct 28 by Juzzie

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/27/west-ham-fans-view-london-stadi

"There are so many agencies involved in this stadium move that the buck-passing has been world class."

"The club has to take some proper responsibility here. No one cares less about who owns or manages the stadium. This is West Ham United and the club — with all the vast wealth that exists and will continue to flow — has to step up, work with the other parties involved and sort out the mess."

Absolutely, all I hear from Brady & Co is "LS185" this "E20 Stadium" that. No one gives a fk. You, West Ham Utd, are the top of the triangle so take fking charge and more importantly, responsibility, of this freebie you wanted and got.

This sounds like a remarkably familiar story of UK plc.

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 13:00 - Oct 28 with 1798 viewsBrightonhoop

Have they knocked down Upton Park yet? Can see them having to move back if it carries on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024