Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That new stadium you paid for 17:39 - Oct 2 with 19394 viewsBoston

....over in Stratford. Hurry up and pay for more policing will ya. Again disturbances between 'new' and old fans inside the ground and a good old school brawl with Boro outside.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

That new stadium you paid for on 13:52 - Oct 28 with 2203 viewsloftboy

That new stadium you paid for on 13:00 - Oct 28 by Brightonhoop

Have they knocked down Upton Park yet? Can see them having to move back if it carries on.

They've started to dig up the forecourt,demolition is imminent,first flats built by barrett ready to move into by July next year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

That new stadium you paid for on 14:51 - Oct 28 with 2159 viewsCamberleyR

That new stadium you paid for on 13:52 - Oct 28 by loftboy

They've started to dig up the forecourt,demolition is imminent,first flats built by barrett ready to move into by July next year.

Cap in hand to Leyton Orient it'll be then...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

That new stadium you paid for on 14:53 - Oct 28 with 2150 viewsBoston

What's this on Karen Brady's twitter....we will ban the 200 responsible, we don't need them, there's 55,000 on the S/T waiting list!

That new stadium you paid for on 15:00 - Oct 28 with 2139 viewsStanisgod

That new stadium you paid for on 13:27 - Oct 4 by ElHoop

Scum given 5200 tickets for the League Cup game. With extra time and penalties a possibility, that could get very messy indeed.

And on this note , no one has mentioned the Chelscum fan on t.v. bleating on about his EIGHT YEAR OLD daughter being hit by coins at West Ham, at a night match, possibly extra time and pens, 56,000 crowd, cup tie derby, not enough police or segregation, trouble at most games against lesser opposition at this ground, yet he STILL took her !!! He must have been in a cave (probably has ) for the last 8 weeks to have not known like everybody else in the entire country that there would be trouble, there is no way I would have taken an 8 year old girl or boy of mine to that match. Couldn't believe he had the front to moan on the telly with her holding a coin, advertising to all what an irresponsible parent he is.
I know you SHOULD be able to , but people should also be able to walk along late at night without getting mugged , but...........

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That new stadium you paid for on 15:04 - Oct 28 with 2124 viewsTacticalR

That new stadium you paid for on 15:00 - Oct 28 by Stanisgod

And on this note , no one has mentioned the Chelscum fan on t.v. bleating on about his EIGHT YEAR OLD daughter being hit by coins at West Ham, at a night match, possibly extra time and pens, 56,000 crowd, cup tie derby, not enough police or segregation, trouble at most games against lesser opposition at this ground, yet he STILL took her !!! He must have been in a cave (probably has ) for the last 8 weeks to have not known like everybody else in the entire country that there would be trouble, there is no way I would have taken an 8 year old girl or boy of mine to that match. Couldn't believe he had the front to moan on the telly with her holding a coin, advertising to all what an irresponsible parent he is.
I know you SHOULD be able to , but people should also be able to walk along late at night without getting mugged , but...........

Child abuse.

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 15:08 - Oct 28 with 2114 viewsCamberleyR

Was it this two by any chance?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

That new stadium you paid for on 15:20 - Oct 28 with 2090 viewsDannyPaddox

That new stadium you paid for on 14:53 - Oct 28 by Boston

What's this on Karen Brady's twitter....we will ban the 200 responsible, we don't need them, there's 55,000 on the S/T waiting list!

Karen Brady's twitter puts me in mind of two flaccid slabs of gnarled atrophying spam as painted by Salvador Dali /Francis Bacon.
That new stadium you paid for on 15:21 - Oct 28 with 2089 viewsDorse

That new stadium you paid for on 15:08 - Oct 28 by CamberleyR

Was it this two by any chance?

Precious memories of bonding with your Dad over football and virulent anti-Semitism.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

That new stadium you paid for on 15:30 - Oct 28 with 2076 viewshopphoops

That new stadium you paid for on 20:36 - Oct 26 by rsonist

Without condoning this, John Terry does look like a quare, sound like a quare, and he dresses up in his games kit to pick up trophies like a frightful old quare, so i've got him down as 'almost certainly quare'.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

That new stadium you paid for on 16:08 - Oct 28 with 2036 viewsdistortR

That new stadium you paid for on 09:20 - Oct 28 by Konk

This bloke is my new hero — he just doesn’t give a shi t. If I’d been a Swindon fan in about 1984, his body is exactly what my school exercise books would have looked like. He’s got the 4/10 felt tip rendering of the club badge on his chest, the names of various managers, what looks to be a thumbs-up with “SWINDON AND PROUD ofIT” with the “of” bunched up against the “IT” in tiny font in what looks to be a late remedial addition, even though there’s ample room for it to have been done correctly spaced and in the same size font…it’s just brilliant. All he needs is “Swindon run Oxford IDT/INDT” on his back and Tacchini, Ellesse and Fila logos somewhere and these are the doodles of my youth. And what does it say on his derby after “Swindon”? It’s all well and good going for a gothic font, but if no fuc ker can read it, it’s a wasted opportunity. EDIT: I've sussed it out: it says TILLIDIE - TILL I DIE.

Where’s this photo taken from? Is it from the media? Is this an organised, professional shoot? “Yeah, how do you want me then mate? Front room? In me trackie bottoms, top off, maybe have my arms crossed? Like this, yeah?”
[Post edited 28 Oct 2016 9:32]

Maybe it's the work of the renown Irish tattoo artist, O'Fit?
That new stadium you paid for on 16:43 - Oct 28 with 1980 viewsBoston

That new stadium you paid for on 15:20 - Oct 28 by DannyPaddox

Karen Brady's twitter puts me in mind of two flaccid slabs of gnarled atrophying spam as painted by Salvador Dali /Francis Bacon.

Yeah but, is that 55,000 statement correct? Sounds out in space to me considering the effort they put in to sell S/T''s during the summer.

That new stadium you paid for on 17:45 - Oct 28 with 1917 viewsHayesender

He even said, with a straight face, that the west ham fans were kicking the doors in the concourse, but the Chelsea fans just walked past ignoring it all.

Course they did

Poll: Shamima Beghum

That new stadium you paid for on 19:22 - Oct 28 with 1850 viewsthemodfather

this fixture has real history of violence, i'm sad a kid got hit, but my son got dozens at millwall and no headlines ( ok he was over 21 and 6ft 6 but still....)
karen brady can effing do one the cow...i dislike her a lot, more than the romans even, i thought west ham had "worked with fans" before the move, yet trouble every game there.....if not safe, close it down and hahahaha on the irons for taking down the boleyn so fast! why was it safe for 80000+ athletics crowds and a nightmare for 56000 footy fans? ok, seems no segregation for away fans or poorly done, but they had 4 effing yrs to get it right and we paid!!!!!!!!!!!! it's all a mess and qpr beware if we ever leave loftus rd.
That new stadium you paid for on 23:44 - Nov 1 with 1752 viewsTacticalR

Looks like you'll be paying a little more for that new stadium...

'Sadiq Khan today ordered an inquiry into the finances of the Olympic Stadium after it emerged that the total cost of converting the arena for West Ham’s use has soared by £51m.

The Mayor announced the investigation after learning that the conversion cost had increased from £272m to £323m.

The price of retractable seating, installed to improve the view for football, was one of the main factors behind the cost rise, which triggered Mr Khan’s decision, Sky News reported.'

Sadiq Khan orders inquiry into Olympic Stadium as cost of converting it for West Ham soars by £51m
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-orders-inquiry-into-olympic-sta

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 00:30 - Nov 2 with 1723 viewsBoston

That new stadium you paid for on 23:44 - Nov 1 by TacticalR

'Sadiq Khan today ordered an inquiry into the finances of the Olympic Stadium after it emerged that the total cost of converting the arena for West Ham’s use has soared by £51m.

The Mayor announced the investigation after learning that the conversion cost had increased from £272m to £323m.

The price of retractable seating, installed to improve the view for football, was one of the main factors behind the cost rise, which triggered Mr Khan’s decision, Sky News reported.'

Sadiq Khan orders inquiry into Olympic Stadium as cost of converting it for West Ham soars by £51m
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-orders-inquiry-into-olympic-sta

Well that's a load of bollocks, just the other night a handful of fans were retracting the seats for free.

That new stadium you paid for on 10:05 - Nov 2 with 1623 viewsrobith

That new stadium you paid for on 15:30 - Oct 28 by hopphoops

Without condoning this, John Terry does look like a quare, sound like a quare, and he dresses up in his games kit to pick up trophies like a frightful old quare, so i've got him down as 'almost certainly quare'.

I'm just wondering why exactly you think it's acceptable to post vile homophobia (in a cowardly manner by spelling it phonetically) in a thread that has been criticising West Ham fans for doing just that?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 10:06]
That new stadium you paid for on 12:09 - Nov 2 with 1573 viewsHayesender

That new stadium you paid for on 10:05 - Nov 2 by robith

I'm just wondering why exactly you think it's acceptable to post vile homophobia (in a cowardly manner by spelling it phonetically) in a thread that has been criticising West Ham fans for doing just that?

Done as a mock Harry Enfield sketch would be my guess. Nothing to get ones knickers in a twist

Poll: Shamima Beghum

That new stadium you paid for on 12:28 - Nov 2 with 1552 viewsTacticalR

'Paul Fletcher, who has built or advised on more than 30 new grounds, says athletics was wrongly put before football at the former Olympic Stadium.

He says fans are too far from the pitch at a ground beset by problems since the Hammers moved there this summer.

"Either we go on as we are for the next 30 or 40 years or we knock it down and start again," Paul Fletcher told the BBC.'

West Ham: London Stadium should be knocked down, says expert
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37828905

Edit: Paul Fletcher was CEO at Burnley until 2011
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 12:32]

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 13:02 - Nov 2 with 1488 viewsClive_Anderson

That new stadium you paid for on 23:44 - Nov 1 by TacticalR

£323m for the conversion?

They could have built a brand new stadium for that, rather than bolt on that dog's dinner. Or they could have upgraded their own stadium for about a third of that to 42k.
That new stadium you paid for on 13:23 - Nov 2 with 1449 viewshopphoops

That new stadium you paid for on 10:05 - Nov 2 by robith

Thanks for the opportunity to shoehorn Michael Gove into the thread! I don't really think John Terry's gay. He's a terrrible runt though.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

That new stadium you paid for on 13:28 - Nov 2 with 1450 viewsStanisgod

That new stadium you paid for on 13:02 - Nov 2 by Clive_Anderson

£323m for the conversion?

They could have built a brand new stadium for that, rather than bolt on that dog's dinner. Or they could have upgraded their own stadium for about a third of that to 42k.

I've got a dashed good idea. I for one wouldn't mind putting some more of my jolly old hard earned tax in to knock it down and build the ole 'ammers a nice spanking new double size replica of the Boleyn. Gawd bless their cockney 'earts.
Gawd knows that ole Mrs Brady can only make the paltry TV money go so far these days, wot wiv the price of jellied eels an all that. Av an 'eart lads !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

That new stadium you paid for on 14:09 - Nov 2 with 1410 viewsTacticalR

That new stadium you paid for on 13:28 - Nov 2 by Stanisgod

I've got a dashed good idea. I for one wouldn't mind putting some more of my jolly old hard earned tax in to knock it down and build the ole 'ammers a nice spanking new double size replica of the Boleyn. Gawd bless their cockney 'earts.
Gawd knows that ole Mrs Brady can only make the paltry TV money go so far these days, wot wiv the price of jellied eels an all that. Av an 'eart lads !

Don't forget government funding for hooligan battle re-enactments. They provide local employment and are a wonderful tourist attraction.

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 17:17 - Nov 2 with 1324 viewsBoston

Let's face it, the trouble, compared to the 70'/80's has been more annoying than serious, I'd describe it as 'handbags' but that term might be misconstrued.

That new stadium you paid for on 17:34 - Nov 2 with 1300 viewsTacticalR

That new stadium you paid for on 17:17 - Nov 2 by Boston

Let's face it, the trouble, compared to the 70'/80's has been more annoying than serious, I'd describe it as 'handbags' but that term might be misconstrued.

I think it's more 'bum bags' these days.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/euro-2016-russia-vs-en

Air hostess clique

That new stadium you paid for on 17:38 - Nov 2 with 1297 viewseasthertsr

The whole thing is a disgraceful waste of public money. Quite why you and me have to pay a single penny for West Ham 's football ground is quite appalling.Brady being a Tory member/ supporter has surely got nothing to do with it? As usual, the Tories get off Scot-free because of their friends in the gutter press.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024