Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AVB 17:49 - Dec 15 with 15282 viewsCHUBBS

Its just a matter of time before Levi pulls the trigger.
5-0 down at home and it could be 10 in truth.
How on earth did he get two such high profile jobs?
AVB on 20:25 - Dec 16 with 1673 viewsVancouverHoop

AVB on 17:16 - Dec 16 by N12Hoop

He's been humiliated and he's clearly a complete tw4t, but mid 30's and 2 massive payoffs mean he never has to work again. I'd have a bit of that!

I believe he comes from pretty affluent, aristocratic and politically well connected family. He's collects motorbikes and owns, or part owns – a dozen sports cars. I don't think it's ever been totally about money for him.
AVB on 20:27 - Dec 16 with 1668 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Don't know why BAE is getting a bit of abuse off people on Twitter, that oicture he posted yesterday was before the game, and he always does that hand sign in his pictures. He uses 'LOL' like a full stop, im pretty sure he doesnt even know what it means, and maybe today he did just have a good day + it is a good song tbf. I dont see the problem really

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

AVB on 20:35 - Dec 16 with 1647 viewsDrewster

AVB on 17:16 - Dec 16 by N12Hoop

He's been humiliated and he's clearly a complete tw4t, but mid 30's and 2 massive payoffs mean he never has to work again. I'd have a bit of that!

Yep, don't give a hoot about how he feels. The only industry that rewards failure with enourmous pay offs. Well that and banking.
He won't have to worry about a thing, is probably already on a plane in first class to the Caribbean to chill out.
AVB on 22:34 - Dec 16 with 1587 viewsqprwpg

Looks like Sherwood & Sir Les will be running the show
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/16/andre-villas-boas-tottenham-sack

Twitter: @qprwpg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024