Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AVB 17:49 - Dec 15 with 15280 viewsCHUBBS

Its just a matter of time before Levi pulls the trigger.
5-0 down at home and it could be 10 in truth.
How on earth did he get two such high profile jobs?
AVB on 11:15 - Dec 16 with 2914 viewsRs_Holy

Have we definately, definately got BAE on a season long loan??? Said he would go back if AVB got the sack!!!
AVB on 11:19 - Dec 16 with 2885 viewsRs_Holy

AVB on 20:17 - Dec 15 by loftus77

Despite Joey's tweet, I still have nightmares about Harry making a quick emotional return to WHL. Nothing would surprise me in football.

Keep AVB, Spurs - he'll come good, honest..

Yep... I can hear him now...

"QPRs a triffic club... triffic.... but when Spurs came knocking I couldnt say no....It was the only job that could lure me away"
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 11:19]
AVB on 11:23 - Dec 16 with 2853 viewsWatfordR

AVB gone.
AVB on 11:26 - Dec 16 with 2825 viewsJonDoeman

"A player on long term loan may not be recalled except for a goalkeeper or where the Player is to be transferred permanently by the Club holding his registered contract. A player other than a goalkeeper so recalled cannot be permitted to play for the Club holding his registration after such recall until the end of the Season. "

It Is What It Is !!

AVB on 11:28 - Dec 16 with 2817 viewsRBlock

So harsh! Who is there to bring in now? Arry's emotional return aside, how about Martin Jol? The managerial merry go-round has been so busy that it has nearly gone full circle!
AVB on 11:30 - Dec 16 with 2797 viewsTrance_Trousers

Ferguson

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

AVB on 11:30 - Dec 16 with 2797 viewsWatfordR

AVB on 11:28 - Dec 16 by RBlock

So harsh! Who is there to bring in now? Arry's emotional return aside, how about Martin Jol? The managerial merry go-round has been so busy that it has nearly gone full circle!

Capello there yesterday, close to Baldini, though previous speculation that it could be Laudrup.
AVB on 11:30 - Dec 16 with 2791 viewssimmo

AVB on 11:28 - Dec 16 by RBlock

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

AVB on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 2740 viewshoof_hearted

Is that Martin Allen? That would be brilliant!

How about Owen Coyle? Shoe in, surely?

I reckon Arsene Wenger is more likely than Harry so stop the fretting on that one.
AVB on 11:43 - Dec 16 with 2723 viewsWatfordR

AVB on 11:40 - Dec 16 by hoof_hearted

Is that Martin Allen? That would be brilliant!

How about Owen Coyle? Shoe in, surely?

I reckon Arsene Wenger is more likely than Harry so stop the fretting on that one.

I reckon they'd be more like to reappoint AVB than Harry.
AVB on 11:53 - Dec 16 with 2684 viewswombat

AVB on 11:43 - Dec 16 by WatfordR

I reckon they'd be more like to reappoint AVB than Harry.

Holloway for me

Poll: which is your favouite foot

AVB on 11:53 - Dec 16 with 2684 viewssimmo

Ex-Tottenham and England striker Gary Lineker: AVB has been sacked by Spurs. Would love to see Glenn Hoddle given another chance at this level. Has a brilliant football mind.

AVB on 12:10 - Dec 16 with 2633 viewsWeaverQPR

Micheal Appleton

@WeavQPR

AVB on 12:44 - Dec 16 with 2536 viewsJuzzie

AVB on 01:15 - Dec 16 by Brightonhoop

Down to the Chairman, surely? If any Manager accepts that position at signing a contract so be it.

AVB's youth is no excuse, he was disgraceful during the Ferdinand Terry debacle and took no responsibility himself. Wont be forgotten. He's not a teenager. Professionally he should and could have taken a more appropriate stance despite it being Terry. For me the knuts not good enough for the game and never will be.

My comment about his age was tongue-in-cheek as the media always used to bang on about how young he was.

Yeah, I guess fair point that if a Manager gets approached by a club knowing there's a DoF then if they don't agree to it, don't sign.
AVB on 12:50 - Dec 16 with 2507 viewshoof_hearted

AVB on 11:53 - Dec 16 by simmo

Ex-Tottenham and England striker Gary Lineker: AVB has been sacked by Spurs. Would love to see Glenn Hoddle given another chance at this level. Has a brilliant football mind.

That would be interesting. I reckon we can be certain that Hoddle knew that was being tweeted by his old, jug-eared mucker.
AVB on 12:53 - Dec 16 with 2487 viewsTacticalR

AVB on 00:11 - Dec 16 by Juzzie

AVB is very young y'now.

Seriously though, I find it strange that a DoF can have an influence or even a final say on who gets signed yet it's the manager who will eventually get the sack. Shouldn't the DoF get the boot too?

edit: keyboard error!
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 12:26]

If managers keep getting blown out then the DoF will come under scrutiny. I think I read somewhere that the DoF lasts as long as two managers. Presumably with the increased circulation of managers there will be an increased circulation of DoFs.

Air hostess clique

AVB on 12:56 - Dec 16 with 2474 viewsClive_Anderson

Wonder what high profile job he'll manage to balls up next.
AVB on 13:50 - Dec 16 with 2351 viewsheadhoops

klinnsman

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

AVB on 14:01 - Dec 16 with 2321 viewsMonahoop

AVB on 13:50 - Dec 16 by headhoops

klinnsman

On the subject of past Spurs heroes, maybe they could ask Martin Harcourt Chivers out of retirement!?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

AVB on 14:01 - Dec 16 with 2320 viewsTheBlob

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 52m

What a good monday!Massage bike gym! And now on my way bk with this song in my car i love it hv a good monday too LOL

Poll: So how was the season for you?

AVB on 14:04 - Dec 16 with 2307 viewsJonDoeman

AVB on 14:01 - Dec 16 by TheBlob

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto 52m

What a good monday!Massage bike gym! And now on my way bk with this song in my car i love it hv a good monday too LOL

No Class of the pitch.

It Is What It Is !!

AVB on 14:47 - Dec 16 with 2237 viewspaulparker

my spuds mate reckons it will be Sherwood until the end of the season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

AVB on 17:13 - Dec 16 with 2144 viewssimmo

What happened to this guy?

AVB on 17:16 - Dec 16 with 2138 viewsN12Hoop

He's been humiliated and he's clearly a complete tw4t, but mid 30's and 2 massive payoffs mean he never has to work again. I'd have a bit of that!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

AVB on 20:14 - Dec 16 with 2061 viewsTacticalR

As AVB pointed out in October, the problem is the fans at White Hart Lane. They are dragging down the club and should have been sacked ages ago.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024