Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Special Voucher 11 11:46 - Apr 16 with 6887 views_dezzy

With just 2 games left, I wonder what delights we will be offered.

KHBA

Special Voucher 11 on 11:57 - Apr 16 with 4860 viewsSuddenLad

Permission to bring chips into the ground ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Special Voucher 11 on 14:36 - Apr 16 with 4712 viewsToffeemanc

It seems very strange that this has not yet been announced especially as there are only 2 home games left this season. From the outside it almost looks like the club have forgotten all about it?

Given Tuesdays attendance against Swindon I think it will probably end up being another bring a friend for a fiver for the game against Leyton Orient next Tuesday night in an effort to boost the attendance. Expect it to appear on the official website tomorrow along with the information for renewal of season tickets.

The information for renewal of season tickets also seems to be later than usual this year as I have usually already renewed mine by now to take advantage of the early bird voucher offers. I assume the delay in releasing this information was down to us still being in with a shout of the play-offs and therefore potential price increases if we were going to be paying to watch Championship football.
With there seemingly being very little chance of us now making the play-offs it will be interesting to see the renewal prices tomorrow and if they remain the same or are increased a little to give Hilly a more competitive budget?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Special Voucher 11 on 15:12 - Apr 16 with 4651 viewsDaleiLama

Kudos to Dale for an innovative idea, but I must stress It's only a rumour for now so don't blame me if it doesn't happen. I heard the first 5 who present their voucher at the shop on Tuesday will be entitled to a "supermarket sweep" for 60 seconds each.

NB Shop closed for 2 weeks for refitting.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Special Voucher 11 on 16:46 - Apr 16 with 4533 viewspioneer

Special Voucher 11 on 14:36 - Apr 16 by Toffeemanc

It seems very strange that this has not yet been announced especially as there are only 2 home games left this season. From the outside it almost looks like the club have forgotten all about it?

Given Tuesdays attendance against Swindon I think it will probably end up being another bring a friend for a fiver for the game against Leyton Orient next Tuesday night in an effort to boost the attendance. Expect it to appear on the official website tomorrow along with the information for renewal of season tickets.

The information for renewal of season tickets also seems to be later than usual this year as I have usually already renewed mine by now to take advantage of the early bird voucher offers. I assume the delay in releasing this information was down to us still being in with a shout of the play-offs and therefore potential price increases if we were going to be paying to watch Championship football.
With there seemingly being very little chance of us now making the play-offs it will be interesting to see the renewal prices tomorrow and if they remain the same or are increased a little to give Hilly a more competitive budget?

But doing the early bird date (or the first of possible more than one early bird date) could have been used as a strong marketing devise while we were still in the mix for promotion (I still think we are by the way!)

Offering same (or modestly higher) price while we could still go up would be looked on by some as a good bet and brought in much needed (?) revenue for the summer months. Now we have delayed it until the prospects of going up appear to be close to zero in the mind of the club we are now left selling for league 1.
Special Voucher 11 on 17:23 - Apr 16 with 4463 viewsjustanillusion

I think the club had forgotten about it...shame as it could have been used to good effect
( I expect uninspired 'mate for a fiver' next Tuesday for voucher 11 now)
Special Voucher 11 on 20:58 - Apr 16 with 4309 viewsrod_leach

Special Voucher 11 on 17:23 - Apr 16 by justanillusion

I think the club had forgotten about it...shame as it could have been used to good effect

No good for those of us with no mates
Special Voucher 11 on 21:31 - Apr 16 with 4257 views442Dale

Special Voucher 11 on 17:23 - Apr 16 by justanillusion

It was brought up on here a couple of weeks ago, so you'd have expected the club to have noticed it.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/142288/voucher-11/#6

It's been said before what a valuable resource boards like this are to football clubs at our level, and as the new Sales & Marketing Manager mentioned on her appointment, she's looking to "work closely with the supporters", so what better instant resource than this place? Of course clubs can't act on everything that appears on a forum, but that would be the same as phone calls/letters/emails received. But if something does crop up that can be easily addressed, why not do so?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2015 21:34]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Special Voucher 11 on 00:25 - Apr 17 with 4178 viewsHopwoodblue

Special Voucher 11 on 21:31 - Apr 16 by 442Dale

It was brought up on here a couple of weeks ago, so you'd have expected the club to have noticed it.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/142288/voucher-11/#6

It's been said before what a valuable resource boards like this are to football clubs at our level, and as the new Sales & Marketing Manager mentioned on her appointment, she's looking to "work closely with the supporters", so what better instant resource than this place? Of course clubs can't act on everything that appears on a forum, but that would be the same as phone calls/letters/emails received. But if something does crop up that can be easily addressed, why not do so?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2015 21:34]

50p. Off a pint after 2.00pm against MK Dons ?

Or maybe if you produce it you can stay in the Dale till 7'.00pm after the game ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Login to get fewer ads

Special Voucher 11 on 01:45 - Apr 17 with 4151 viewsDaley_Lama

I think we had 1 year where the vouchers were tangible, free coffee, free pie, free burger etc.

A year later for me they resembled vouchercloud, if you wanted a purple elephant on the 3rd Tuesday then you could use voucher 7 for a 5% discount.

I have all my season tickets and I have vouchers 1-10 with the odd exception (how can I refuse a free TVOS?)

Voucher 11 will be free entry to the BL9 weekend I reckon.

Poll: DF in or out

Special Voucher 11 on 07:35 - Apr 17 with 4089 views442Dale

Special Voucher 11 on 01:45 - Apr 17 by Daley_Lama

I think we had 1 year where the vouchers were tangible, free coffee, free pie, free burger etc.

A year later for me they resembled vouchercloud, if you wanted a purple elephant on the 3rd Tuesday then you could use voucher 7 for a 5% discount.

I have all my season tickets and I have vouchers 1-10 with the odd exception (how can I refuse a free TVOS?)

What did you do with him? I stuck mine in the shed to research how many players had played for both Dale and Torquay.

Special Voucher 11 on 08:50 - Apr 17 with 4022 viewsfermin

Special Voucher 11 on 01:45 - Apr 17 by Daley_Lama

Yes, I agree. Compared to previous years too many vouchers are now of benefit to other people rather than the season-ticket holder. It is a bit disingenuous to say in the marketing that the vouchers offer £X amount of saving when not all of it applies to you.
Special Voucher 11 (n/t) on 09:28 - Apr 17 with 3979 views_dezzy

[Post edited 19 Apr 2015 11:47]

KHBA

Special Voucher 11 on 09:45 - Apr 17 with 3951 viewsSuddenLad

No point offering free burgers to season ticket holders who are in a part of the ground where they don't sell them. If they had allowed the voucher to be exchanged for an alternative, fair enough, but rules are rules. Bloody silly.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Special Voucher 11 on 11:18 - Apr 17 with 3882 views_dezzy

Special Voucher 11 on 09:45 - Apr 17 by SuddenLad

No point offering free burgers to season ticket holders who are in a part of the ground where they don't sell them. If they had allowed the voucher to be exchanged for an alternative, fair enough, but rules are rules. Bloody silly.

That year I did change it for a pie, in the pearl, I suppose it was a case of who you talked to.

KHBA

Special Voucher 11 on 11:27 - Apr 19 with 3623 views442Dale

A fan asked @officiallydale on twitter last night about what they're doing about voucher 11, the response was "It'll be revealed very soon"

Special Voucher 11 on 11:46 - Apr 19 with 3585 views_dezzy

Special Voucher 11 on 11:27 - Apr 19 by 442Dale

A fan asked @officiallydale on twitter last night about what they're doing about voucher 11, the response was "It'll be revealed very soon"

Cloaked as oh sh1t we had forgot about that, Lets think of something suitable like, hmmmm bring a mate for a 5er

KHBA

Special Voucher 11 on 11:47 - Apr 19 with 3583 viewsTalkingSutty

10% off the new red shirt?
Special Voucher 11 on 11:52 - Apr 19 with 3563 viewsTVOS1907

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Special Voucher 11 on 11:59 - Apr 19 with 3534 viewsBartRowou

Special Voucher 11 on 11:52 - Apr 19 by TVOS1907

Originally the b-side of William. They released it as a single (possibly in 85) but it just about scraped the top 30, the momentum having been lost.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Special Voucher 11 on 11:59 - Apr 19 with 3534 views442Dale

Special Voucher 11 on 11:47 - Apr 19 by TalkingSutty

10% off the new red shirt?

4/10. Not biting.

Special Voucher 11 on 12:05 - Apr 19 with 3521 viewsTVOS1907

Special Voucher 11 on 11:59 - Apr 19 by 442Dale

4/10. Not biting.

Red shirts, white shorts, black socks, with red socks for special occasions, is what I've heard.

Special Voucher 11 on 12:50 - Apr 19 with 3445 viewsboromat

At a guess the voucher is probably worth a fiver so maybe a free scarf that can be collected from the newly refurbished club shop during the season ticket promotion period. Why not get your new season ticket and shirt with 10 quid off at the same time ;-).

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Special Voucher 11 on 18:35 - Apr 20 with 3183 views_dezzy

*Mystery Voucher 11

2014-15 Season Ticket holders can choose how they redeem their exclusive voucher.

Holders of voucher 11 can either redeem their voucher to gain exclusive preview access to the Club Shop and 2015-16 season kit on Saturday 25th April between 9am and 12pm before the shop officially opens and be entered into a prize draw to win a personalised 2015-16 season replica shirt.

OR

Receive a FREE ticket to one of the following Rochdale Hornets League 1 fixtures at Spotland Stadium:

- Rochdale Hornets vs Swinton Lions, Saturday 9th May, 5.30pm KO

- Rochdale Hornets vs Oxford, Saturday 16th May, 5.30pm KO

To gain exclusive preview access to the Club Shop on Saturday 25th April, simply present your voucher on entry before 12noon.

Well worth the wait

KHBA

Special Voucher 11 on 18:57 - Apr 20 with 3142 viewschuckleberry

Special Voucher 11 on 18:35 - Apr 20 by _dezzy

*Mystery Voucher 11

2014-15 Season Ticket holders can choose how they redeem their exclusive voucher.

Holders of voucher 11 can either redeem their voucher to gain exclusive preview access to the Club Shop and 2015-16 season kit on Saturday 25th April between 9am and 12pm before the shop officially opens and be entered into a prize draw to win a personalised 2015-16 season replica shirt.

OR

Receive a FREE ticket to one of the following Rochdale Hornets League 1 fixtures at Spotland Stadium:

- Rochdale Hornets vs Swinton Lions, Saturday 9th May, 5.30pm KO

- Rochdale Hornets vs Oxford, Saturday 16th May, 5.30pm KO

To gain exclusive preview access to the Club Shop on Saturday 25th April, simply present your voucher on entry before 12noon.

Well worth the wait

I'm underwhelmed.
Special Voucher 11 on 19:07 - Apr 20 with 3105 viewsTVOS1907

Special Voucher 11 on 18:57 - Apr 20 by chuckleberry

I'm underwhelmed.

I'm thinking it's 1st April.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024