Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N'Gog deal done 14:50 - Jan 27 with 19753 viewsGaz_M

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/ngog-joins-swansea-1319856.aspx

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/dn-joins-1319873.aspx

Actually, I think he'll do well here.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 14:51]
N'Gog deal done on 16:30 - Jan 27 with 2644 viewsOldjack

N'Gog deal done on 16:19 - Jan 27 by Natasha_Whittam

Greetings! I come from BoltonNuts.co.uk to thank you for taking the worst player in our entire history off our hands.

You boys and girls are in for a treat. Ngog has the co-ordination skills of a blind donkey, the finishing skills of a broken vibrator, and the commitment of the cowardly lion.

Bolton were once an established Premier League team like yourselves, then we turned to David Ngog and were quickly relegated - give us a few more months and we could be in League 1.

The guy is absolutely useless. Needs 10 open goals to get one on target (the keeper will still save it) and has a "couldn't-care-less" attitude that will quickly endear him to the boo boys.

I wish you luck. You'll need it.

Ah but do you play the beautiful game the way it should be played ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

N'Gog deal done on 16:31 - Jan 27 with 2629 views3swan

N'Gog deal done on 15:13 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

is he available for fulham?

Hope so, but will it be a 3 way international clearance needed?
N'Gog deal done on 16:33 - Jan 27 with 2608 viewsairedale

N'Gog deal done on 16:31 - Jan 27 by 3swan

Hope so, but will it be a 3 way international clearance needed?

Oh God, forgot about that!
N'Gog deal done on 16:40 - Jan 27 with 2564 viewsCaptain

Shechter scored 1 and Vazquez hasn't scored a thing so the bar isn't really set all that high for him is it.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

N'Gog deal done on 16:41 - Jan 27 with 2550 viewsWarwickHunt

N'Gog deal done on 16:29 - Jan 27 by Natasha_Whittam

Ngog's stats show exactly the type of striker he is. And when he does score it's usually off his shin. In fact his last 3 goals have all been mis-hits.

Why your manager thinks a player who can't score easy chances in the Championship will suddenly start doing it in the PL is beyond me. Looking in from the outside it seems a completely desperate signing.

Natasha, luv - unless you can provide immediate video evidence to rival The Cimla Gusher please f*ck off and take your whippet with you.
N'Gog deal done on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 2541 viewsQuakerJack

N'Gog deal done on 16:33 - Jan 27 by airedale

Oh God, forgot about that!

Just in time for Southampton at home then...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

N'Gog deal done on 16:43 - Jan 27 with 2526 viewsLeonisGod

N'Gog deal done on 16:12 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

He has spent quite a lot of time on the wing though...

Not particularly enthused about it, but we are where we are. Ideally we'd have signed someone better but there's no sense jumping on the kids back already. Hopefully he can prove me and many others wrong.

Exactly. And we've yet to see where Laudrup will play him; it could well be out wide. And I don't see the point of writing him off based on wiki stats.
N'Gog deal done on 16:45 - Jan 27 with 2511 views1jack

Not hugely overwhelmed by this but I always remember the stick Arsene Wenger got when he signed the French winger Thierry Henry. Not saying N'gog would ever be as good, but sometimes it's the way a team plays that can make a difference.
Login to get fewer ads

N'Gog deal done on 16:48 - Jan 27 with 2481 viewsNatasha_Whittam

N'Gog deal done on 16:29 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Somehow a Bolton fan wishing us luck when your 170 million in debt has a certain irony about it.

I doubt it was all Ngog's fault you lost your last league fixture 7-1.

You're right, it's too late for us. But you can still save yourselves!

The 7-1 thrashing was typical of the kind of player we have at BWFC right now - overpaid ponces who think they are world beaters - they couldn't give a damn about the club or the fans. Ngog typifies this attitude.
N'Gog deal done on 16:49 - Jan 27 with 2468 viewsWarwickHunt

N'Gog deal done on 16:12 - Jan 27 by Dr_Winston

He has spent quite a lot of time on the wing though...

Not particularly enthused about it, but we are where we are. Ideally we'd have signed someone better but there's no sense jumping on the kids back already. Hopefully he can prove me and many others wrong.

Exactly.

Anyone expecting a marquee signing in January is deluded.

Not costing us much - it may work, it may not. Get behind him in the meantime...
N'Gog deal done on 16:55 - Jan 27 with 2435 viewstomdickharry

Tell you one thing Pitman is a better player than Ngog,leading 7-4 in goals this season.
N'Gog deal done on 16:58 - Jan 27 with 2424 viewsraynor94

N'Gog deal done on 16:55 - Jan 27 by tomdickharry

Tell you one thing Pitman is a better player than Ngog,leading 7-4 in goals this season.

Of course he is how is your raising of the titanic coming?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

N'Gog deal done on 17:12 - Jan 27 with 2372 viewstomdickharry

N'Gog deal done on 16:58 - Jan 27 by raynor94

Of course he is how is your raising of the titanic coming?

Glad to read that you agree with me about Pitman.Regarding the Titanic the part of then hull they were trying to raise is so rusty that they are having great difficulty in attaching lifting cable,however,they have at last found a solution that hardens the rust so that a lifting cable/s can be attached,unfortunately, the factory in China that manufactures the solution has been on strike for the last 12 months so progress regarding a lift is on hold.Remind me in about 6 months to up date you with progress.
N'Gog deal done on 17:18 - Jan 27 with 2332 viewsraynor94

N'Gog deal done on 17:12 - Jan 27 by tomdickharry

Glad to read that you agree with me about Pitman.Regarding the Titanic the part of then hull they were trying to raise is so rusty that they are having great difficulty in attaching lifting cable,however,they have at last found a solution that hardens the rust so that a lifting cable/s can be attached,unfortunately, the factory in China that manufactures the solution has been on strike for the last 12 months so progress regarding a lift is on hold.Remind me in about 6 months to up date you with progress.

There's about as much chance of me raising the titanic as there is of me agreeing with you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

N'Gog deal done on 17:21 - Jan 27 with 2308 viewsMagic_Michu

Has to be better than Vasquez... only a contract until the end of the season. We can't really go too far wrong.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

N'Gog deal done on 17:24 - Jan 27 with 2294 viewsSwanzay

Hes getting a bashing already on the official news feed on FB, kind of sums up our fans.

Hope he proves the doubters wrong, welcome aboard Ngog!
N'Gog deal done on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 2227 viewsDarran

N'Gog deal done on 17:24 - Jan 27 by Swanzay

Hes getting a bashing already on the official news feed on FB, kind of sums up our fans.

Hope he proves the doubters wrong, welcome aboard Ngog!

I agree with you Dave but we do have some of the thickest most negative fans on the planet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N'Gog deal done on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 2227 viewsJackFish

N'Gog deal done on 16:55 - Jan 27 by tomdickharry

That's wonderful and all, but how much do you think we'd have to pay for someone who's banging them in in the Championship? Remember we're looking for a backup to Bony, someone who can chip in with a few goals and offer a bit more than Alvaro, not someone who's going to score 20 goals and relegate Wilf to the bench.
N'Gog deal done on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 2207 viewsTreforys_Jack

N'Gog deal done on 17:38 - Jan 27 by Darran

I agree with you Dave but we do have some of the thickest most negative fans on the planet.

Straight to the point, but spot on to be fair.
N'Gog deal done on 17:42 - Jan 27 with 2190 viewsTreforys_Jack

How many Frenchies have we had in the past, Big Willy obviously, was David Romo French? can't remember !
N'Gog deal done on 17:50 - Jan 27 with 2149 viewsDarran

N'Gog deal done on 17:40 - Jan 27 by Treforys_Jack

Straight to the point, but spot on to be fair.

The fact is he might well be crap for us but give the fella a chance first FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N'Gog deal done on 18:02 - Jan 27 with 2092 viewsLaudrup

N'Gog deal done on 15:13 - Jan 27 by QuakerJack

is he available for fulham?

It says so in the article linked to in the OP: http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/dn-joins-1319873.aspx

"Ngog, who trained with his new team-mates for the first time this afternoon, is eligible to feature in Tuesday night’s league fixture with Fulham at the Liberty after he signed before the noon deadline."

I doubt he will feature though, having only had one training session with the squad.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 18:03]

I hate signatures

N'Gog deal done on 18:09 - Jan 27 with 2050 viewsMolliemick

NGog needs love not criticism. Let's give him a chance. If Houlier thought he had potential perhaps ML can help him rediscover the spark. We need extras to field a Europa Cup team even if he never makes the PL.
N'Gog deal done on 18:12 - Jan 27 with 2027 viewsStarsky

N'Gog deal done on 15:41 - Jan 27 by perchrockjack

True but it shows also how dire is Donnelly and quite wtf is our club signing these in the first place.
If Ngod ups it ,it ll surprise many and sorry those trying to be positive about him signing are hoping to high heaven that he somehow make it with us

I'm always positive about a new bargain basement signing because its a sweet thang when occasionally one of them comes good. Bolton thought Pratley was an awful signing and he was great for us. There's Leon struggling to get in a relegation bound Sheffield utd side and he returns to star in the Premier league for us. Football's like that for us.

It's just the internet, init.

N'Gog deal done on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 1999 viewsbwfcdom

Bolton fan here.

You will probably hear things from my fellow fans things such as 'Thanks for taking the worst player I've ever seen off our hands yada yada yada'.

I implore you to ignore them as much as they ignore the facts.

You've got yourself a bargain on a great player. He's quick, the ball sticks to his feet, he bring others in to play and take people on. Yes, there is a lack of goals, I don't think it isn't that he can't finish, at least when he has to do so instictively, the problem being when he has time to think in front of goal.

In our relegation season, our best run of results and performances ( including beating Liverpool, Everton and drawing against Arsenal) were when Ngog was playing as a lone front man. I firmly believe if he were a more permanent fixture in the team we would have stayed up.

Last season, in our terrific end of season run which saw us narrowly miss out on the play offs, Ngog was again at the centre of this.

So, he may not score that many goals but I honestly believe the team played better and the results were better when he was playing.

I just hope your fans have the intelligence to see past the lack of goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024