Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL 19:35 - Feb 4 with 55529 viewsNeathJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ml-leaves-1340293.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 4746 viewsPozuelosSideys

Not sure the board can take all the blame here.

ML hasnt really looked particularly arsed since his mate got banned from the club in the summer. That sort of attitude would rub off on players. Its like being in your job and youre working your notice - which ML effectively was - and not really caring either way it.

Time will tell though.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 19:54]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 4746 viewsCambJack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 19:40 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

I personally think we lost potentially one of the best managers in our History,sure he needed micro managing but our board has totally mis managed the situation IMO.

I have to disagree, as a motivator and coach I think Rogers has been our best manager in recent years. He took us a step further whereas under laudrup I don't think I can honestly say a progression was made on the pitch, other than the profile of the club off it. That said the carling cup run and final was a day I'll never forget, so thanks to laudrup for that. Now we must move on
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 4726 views3swan

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 by NeathJack

My feeling is we were sleepwalking towards relegation and the board must have felt the same way.

We'll never know now obviously but it's time to pull together and galvanise support behind the players, Monk and the board.

Cardiff on Saturday could be perfect for this.

Exactly we could all see that things weren't right, even allowing for the long injury list.
Players didn't look happy and our crisp passing style has long gone.
This has been in the background since last summer with the fallout with his agent.
The board must have decided that he wasn't the man to lift the squad for the nervy run in to the end of the season
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 4716 viewsMolliemick

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:41 - Feb 4 by sammylee3

Thanks for everything ML, you looked tired last few weeks. Thanks for the league cup! YJB

His tiredness must have affected the team because it has been lethargic for weeks!
No stomach for the fight and out of his depth this season.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:55 - Feb 4 with 4698 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 by Gasanova

HJ waited until the transfer window to close before doing this, no new manager no new manager budget no new players tight get !!! Gutted.

indeed - we have lost to west ham in January, but who else - Man City, Man Utd and Spurs - oh f**k, sack the manager - might as well have done it after Christmas, and brought Ki back off loan in January too.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:56 - Feb 4 with 4667 views3swan

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:53 - Feb 4 by Darran

Can anyone say they will.
It's a gamble

A gamble either way?
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:56 - Feb 4 with 4627 viewscrackerjack

This will either be a feckin disaster, a la Nick Cussak, or a master-stroke of genius. Either way, buckle up guys..... it's going to be a bumpy ride til the end of the season!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:56 - Feb 4 with 4620 viewsQuakerJack

Thanks for everything Michael, I'll never forget Wembley.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:57 - Feb 4 with 4608 viewsDr_Winston

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

I think the board have handled this affair fcking pathetically myself, if there were issues that needed sorting it all could hve been fixed with the right attitude and appraoch .

Basically i think he has been shafted by small minded people on the board,he could have been great for us,wasnt without faults but with good management from above those things could have been ironed out.

This was a real chance for us and i think the board lost their nerve the moment Tutu started telling them where they were going wrong.

Our chairman doesnt even know the recall clause of a player he sent out on loan,one of the other directors thinks its cool to send free tickets to the DVLA and act all mysterious on twitter and alot of the others will tell you anything you want to know if you get them pished enough, nobody is perfect but the people that run our club could have done alot better here IMO

Whilst the problems no doubt started with Laudrup and Tutumlu's fun and games in the summer, Jenkins has made a right f*cking pigs ear of things lately and the rest of the board need to reign him in a little.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:57 - Feb 4 with 4598 viewsDarran

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:56 - Feb 4 by 3swan

A gamble either way?

Yes I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:58 - Feb 4 with 4542 viewsWest_Wales_Will

Heres hoping to Garry installing some passion back into the badge...something that we have been missing for the last 2 months. Obviously, it goes without saying that we are all share in extreme gratitude towards ML, but i do feel it is time that we move on...not entirely surprised if i'm honest from the general noises from Huw. I'll be there on Saturday evening backing our boys, i have a new distilled ambition. JACK ARMY!
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:58 - Feb 4 with 4524 viewsSpratty

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

Swansea. Sack. Laudrup. Amazing where we've come from in the last few years. Who would have thought 10 years ago we'd be sacking one of the best players the worlds ever seen!

and that's progress?
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:59 - Feb 4 with 4488 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:48 - Feb 4 by Jackfath

Swansea. Sack. Laudrup. Amazing where we've come from in the last few years. Who would have thought 10 years ago we'd be sacking one of the best players the worlds ever seen!

Michael Laudrup replaced by Garry Monk - not words, the footballing world would have expected to hear

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:59 - Feb 4 with 4466 viewsswanny

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:58 - Feb 4 by Spratty

and that's progress?

onwards and upwards......it is what it is

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:00 - Feb 4 with 4432 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:58 - Feb 4 by Spratty

and that's progress?

we are sacking a much better class of manager now

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:00 - Feb 4 with 4403 viewsRobRecordeFan

A couple of good Spanish interpreters needs hiring asap.

It is a win-win for the coaching team taking over (temporarily, surely). They will either do magic (like staying up or progressing further in Europa or reaching final of fa, something completely unlikely apparently wo sacking) or get "Well, the team was already fu*ked p, cant blame them, really."
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:01 - Feb 4 with 4368 viewsOdgaard

Well HJ, makes a gamble if Swansea stays in PL its his achievement , but if Swansea relegate! Its all blame to the board an HJ!

I think its a ludicrous decision, but i think the HJ couldnt handle ML, and the relationship after summer, never healed!

To HJ advantage, is that not many Club Directors have had a good relationship with Laudrup..
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:01 - Feb 4 with 4368 viewsI_will_swan_you_up

So, highest number of injuries in the league, insane schedule in the last 10-12 matches (we were 9th before meeting every top-6 teams like.. in a row) in a season where the difference between buttom-half and top-half of the league never has been bigger.

Swansea will still be in the league next season but I have no idea what we are going to do when Michu, JDG, Pablo, Bony, Canas, Poz all want out in the summer transfer period...

Though, I expect numerous of fantastic players will play solely because Monk is the boss.. Oh, wait..

F'ucking mental this.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 20:02]
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:01 - Feb 4 with 4316 viewsjack_lord

I have a very sick feeling in my stomach. I am trying to stop myself shouting knee-jerk reactions. Sorry Michael, thank you for gracing our club with your presence and giving us last season and our first ever major trophy and a great European tour.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:01 - Feb 4 with 4315 viewsunion_jack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 19:40 - Feb 4 by SwansNZ

smacks of desperation - what has gone on? who knows, but results wise, we are not exactly in the shit, and not really heading for it - now????? who knows.

You what?????

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:02 - Feb 4 with 4274 viewsDyfnant

Seeing as HJ has repeatedly said we are always looking for the next managerial appointment, I hope it means he's in a car/plane to meet someone and sort it ASAP

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 4244 viewsPrivate_Partz

Many will turn on he board now. Just watch it if we make a pig's bladder of it on Saturday.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 4244 viewsgibs0n

But why????
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 4222 viewscupidstunt

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:01 - Feb 4 by union_jack

You what?????

In the last 33 Premier league games, we have won just 7.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 4007 viewsharemscarem

Swansea may have played bad for some weeks, but Swansea are numer 12 in the league (acceptable) and still in two cup tournaments. Last year Michael Laudrup got some really good results. I do not think Laudrup deserves to get fired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024