Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's lying 17:46 - Feb 18 with 1982 viewspontlliwjack

Who cares?
We have all heard different stories as to what actually happened most of it bullshit coming from people thinking they know it all but know f**k all.
Us supporters will NEVER know the truth on what has gone on.
All I know is I've always supported our club and always will.So if you look back over our history the last 10 years or so have been something else (even better than the 80's)
Who's responsible for this ? The board
Who made all the difficult decision that need to be made when running a business ? The board
Who has turned us into a profitable club? The board
Who's going to get all the Shit if it all goes wrong ? The board
Who should we back? The board

Thank you ML and all the other managers for helping us become successful but remember we also made you all successful.
This is our club please move on and shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!
Who's lying on 17:54 - Feb 18 with 1939 viewsJokeren1943

You are not so naive, that you think the board acted as mother theresa?.

Abit like the summer 2013 dicussion (panic in Swansea). Official Swansea (board) have a strong tendency to be waankers when it comes to communicate in the media.

But lets focus on Monk and move on - no point in this.
Who's lying on 18:04 - Feb 18 with 1883 viewsItchySphincter

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/103768/the-official-mich

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who's lying on 18:05 - Feb 18 with 1880 viewspontlliwjack

Who's lying on 17:54 - Feb 18 by Jokeren1943

Abit like the summer 2013 dicussion (panic in Swansea). Official Swansea (board) have a strong tendency to be waankers when it comes to communicate in the media.

I'm not naive but understand to run a business you need to make decisions sometimes rightly and sometimes not so.
I agree the board need to handle the press in a more positive manner but the media also has a tendency to print what they like regardless of the truth.
And you are right time to get behind Monk
Who's lying on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 1869 viewsJokeren1943

In this case they should just communicate clear.

"After a period of weak preformances, we told Laudrup to bring in some new assistent-coachs, to shake things up. When Laudrup declined, we saw no other option then to sack him, and make a new start".

No need to make a smear campaign. You can just (objectively) say that the result lately wasn't good enough.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:09]
Who's lying on 18:15 - Feb 18 with 1804 viewspontlliwjack

Who's lying on 18:06 - Feb 18 by Jokeren1943

In this case they should just communicate clear.

"After a period of weak preformances, we told Laudrup to bring in some new assistent-coachs, to shake things up. When Laudrup declined, we saw no other option then to sack him, and make a new start".

No need to make a smear campaign. You can just (objectively) say that the result lately wasn't good enough.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 18:09]

I'm not trying to smear anyone and if I'm not mistaken neither has the club.
Who's lying on 18:23 - Feb 18 with 1767 viewsJokeren1943

Who's lying on 18:15 - Feb 18 by pontlliwjack

I'm not trying to smear anyone and if I'm not mistaken neither has the club.

I tend to think that some of those stories was leaked by the club.

But shiite, we will never know.
Who's lying on 18:25 - Feb 18 with 1760 viewsscottishjack

Could be someone leaking info and the club aren't yet aware who is doing it?
Who's lying on 18:34 - Feb 18 with 1726 viewspontlliwjack

Or it could just be Billy big bollocks who has nothing to do with the club
Login to get fewer ads

Who's lying on 18:35 - Feb 18 with 1710 viewsscottishjack

Who's lying on 18:34 - Feb 18 by pontlliwjack

Or it could just be Billy big bollocks who has nothing to do with the club

True
Who's lying on 18:49 - Feb 18 with 1632 viewsDull1Thomas

TBH the term 'breaches of contract' is worrying. Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the decision. Summary dismissal has to be accompanied by specific reasons which have to be quite extreme and detailed.
The breaches of contract would have had to have been identified before the dismissal so any delay let alone nine days raises serious questions.
Again, I hope all this is not true as it could cost the club a significant amount of money.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Who's lying on 18:51 - Feb 18 with 1615 views_Kieran

Break down between ML & the board. He HAD to go, regardless of if you thought he was doing a good job or not.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Who's lying on 18:52 - Feb 18 with 1604 views_Kieran

Who's lying on 18:23 - Feb 18 by Jokeren1943

I tend to think that some of those stories was leaked by the club.

But shiite, we will never know.

I'm 100% certain they all were.

Because NOTHING ever came out during Martinez' and BR's reign.

It was either the players or HJ/the board.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Who's lying on 18:55 - Feb 18 with 1587 viewsraynor94

Who's lying on 18:51 - Feb 18 by _Kieran

Break down between ML & the board. He HAD to go, regardless of if you thought he was doing a good job or not.

Exactly some like being ever so melodramatic, he's gone his contract paid up, today was damage limitation for him, this news will be chip paper next week

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who's lying on 19:02 - Feb 18 with 1547 viewsJethroJack

I may have missed something, but the way I see it is....HJ & the board wanted ML to stay but wanted to get rid of his staff in order to get GM on board asap. ML refused to do this.

If its true that HJ & the board have said that ML has been dismissed for being in "breach of contract", then hopefully there's a clause in his contract that states ML must agree with the board if they decide that a change in his support staff is necessary.

Is the dog wagging the tail or the tail wagging the dog?
Who's lying on 19:05 - Feb 18 with 1531 viewsLeonisGod

Who's lying on 17:54 - Feb 18 by Jokeren1943

Give me one example of a board who does provide regular enough communication to satisfy supporters? The problem is that people expect 24-7 news but you'll never get that from the board/owners of a football club. And rightly so. They have a club/business to run and shouldn't have to justify every event and twist.

Actually they don't need a reason to sack Laudrup other than the fact that performances had dropped to a level we haven't seen in 5 or 6 years. That should be excuse enough.
Who's lying on 19:15 - Feb 18 with 1490 viewstomdickharry

Who's lying on 18:49 - Feb 18 by Dull1Thomas

TBH the term 'breaches of contract' is worrying. Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of the decision. Summary dismissal has to be accompanied by specific reasons which have to be quite extreme and detailed.
The breaches of contract would have had to have been identified before the dismissal so any delay let alone nine days raises serious questions.
Again, I hope all this is not true as it could cost the club a significant amount of money.

You are 100% spot on and that's the crux of the matter,if breach of contract is proved fine,if not Laudrup will have a financial field day,this is no small time player we are dealing with but one of the very best of all time who wishes to protect his personal reputation and in reality who can blame him.
Who's lying on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 1465 viewsDarran

Who's lying on 19:15 - Feb 18 by tomdickharry

You are 100% spot on and that's the crux of the matter,if breach of contract is proved fine,if not Laudrup will have a financial field day,this is no small time player we are dealing with but one of the very best of all time who wishes to protect his personal reputation and in reality who can blame him.

Yeah he might walk away with a few million quid in his bin.
Who'd have thunk it eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024