Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44937 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 08:54 - Apr 19 with 9118 viewsJackfath

Away match. Aim should be at least a point. I would be delighted with a point today, Delighteder with all 3.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 08:58 - Apr 19 with 9110 viewsmacthejack

Got a funny feeling we could snatch all three points here but I certainly think we'll come away with at least a point.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 08:58 - Apr 19 with 9112 viewsLord_Bony

Howay the lads.

Let's smash The Toon Army like.

2.1 swans

[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 8:58]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:10 - Apr 19 with 9078 viewsAl_Bundy

Point would be useful , 3 points would make us almost safe , a loss will have people dusting off their "guide to championship" grounds.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:29 - Apr 19 with 9011 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Another defeat ,another spoilt weekend.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:44 - Apr 19 with 8976 viewsmarchamjack

Read the Geordie forums and many of them expect (hope for even to get rid of Pardew) a defeat

If we could score first then it's clear the Toon fans will turn on the team today

Would love just a point though I WOOD LOOVE IT (as a former Toon manager would say)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:46 - Apr 19 with 8972 viewsshingle

Newcastle have been getting stuffed every week for a while now,but they have got us today, Newcastle 3 Swansea 1
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:47 - Apr 19 with 8965 viewsperchrockjack

We need to change things as from today, eg not give a struggling team, clearly drifting ,an even break.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:48 - Apr 19 with 8961 viewsDrizzle

We will lose after battering them for an hour . Goal through Vorms legs from 45 yard daisy cutter.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 09:55 - Apr 19 with 8950 viewsmonmouth

Serious day today. Win for us and defeats for Cardiff Sunderland and Fulham and it's happy days. defeat for us and a win for any of the others..........and it's....well........ even more exciting for next week!

I can live with less excitement please though Mr god if you're listening.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 9:56]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:03 - Apr 19 with 8921 viewsmax936

They haven't won or scored for 4 games, but have Remy and Debuchy back today, the omens don't look good for us, other teams fortunes always seem to change when we play them and I don't think that'll change today, 2-0 loss Im feeling.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:04 - Apr 19 with 8921 viewsJokeren1943

Is Michu ready again :-)
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:08 - Apr 19 with 8899 viewsswanny

I'm very nervous about today. :(

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:25 - Apr 19 with 8860 viewsairedale

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:03 - Apr 19 by max936

They haven't won or scored for 4 games, but have Remy and Debuchy back today, the omens don't look good for us, other teams fortunes always seem to change when we play them and I don't think that'll change today, 2-0 loss Im feeling.

Yeah they're back, but is the manager going to chuck them on straight away?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:26 - Apr 19 with 8856 viewsChief

Cardiff's fixture against Stoke scares me. they could easily win that

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:39 - Apr 19 with 8803 viewsmax936

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:25 - Apr 19 by airedale

Yeah they're back, but is the manager going to chuck them on straight away?

Probably, maybe better for us that though, rather than them coming on in the 2nd half and busting a gut.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:42 - Apr 19 with 8795 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be a 1-1 draw today.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:52 - Apr 19 with 8752 viewsC_jack

0-0 on my super 6 predictor.

Think we're more than capable of grinding out a point.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:55 - Apr 19 with 8742 viewsDrizzle

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 10:52 - Apr 19 by C_jack

0-0 on my super 6 predictor.

Think we're more than capable of grinding out a point.

We are until you factor in the keystone cops aspect of most of the goals we have conceded this season. I was wondering if someone was going to do a compilation of all the goals we have conceded because it would be a compendium of catastrophe.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 10:56]
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 11:04 - Apr 19 with 8707 viewsDr_Winston

Depends which Swans team turns up. Consistently inconsistent.

We should win. We probably won't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 11:06 - Apr 19 with 8701 viewstrolley_jack

Our only concern should be taking maximum points off Newcastle, F**k Cardiff if the lose im sure they will have an excuse Mark Hughes has probably hidden Marshall's gloves or something . Nobody seems to consider the possibility of Norwich getting something against Liverpool. Hopefully we can put on a good display and get something. Didn't think we stood a chance last season they started with Demba Ba we started with Schecter plus Chico didn't play in that game either.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 11:27 - Apr 19 with 8654 viewsscottishjack

Anything is welcome today, our 2 home games are the ones where my nerves will be twitching, and finally an away day against a possibly already relegated Sunderland. I still think we'll be fine.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:03 - Apr 19 with 8535 viewsowainglyndwr

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 11:27 - Apr 19 by scottishjack

Anything is welcome today, our 2 home games are the ones where my nerves will be twitching, and finally an away day against a possibly already relegated Sunderland. I still think we'll be fine.

A draw today and 4 at home would be very welcome
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:11 - Apr 19 with 8518 viewsLord_Bony

Let's not forget we smashed them 3.0 before Xmas.

They re on the beach at the moment as they languish in 9 th position...no big deal if they lose.

Don t expect too much of their re joined striker same as Michu after a long injury.

If we can play like last week and the same spirit we will win.be interesting if we re better without Chico today....getting my brown trousers out ready for later maybe ....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:12 - Apr 19 with 8510 viewsChief

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 12:03 - Apr 19 by owainglyndwr

A draw today and 4 at home would be very welcome

that means going unbeaten in 3, something we haven't done all season

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024