Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44943 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:30 - May 1 with 784 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:27 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

Yawwwwn.

You post bollox on a public forum and youll get called out on it.

Shame you didnt find a quote which fits your agenda hey? The reason for that is that this club means something to me, like it does to the majority of other users on this forum. Sadly, i dont think it does to you.

A loud minority? Which one?

You are the one who called me negative. Read my posts. Have read a hand ful of yours and you slag off players, tactics , you name it.

Crawl back under your rock.

Glass houses and throwing stones.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:41 - May 1 with 767 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:30 - May 1 by Liberty

You are the one who called me negative. Read my posts. Have read a hand ful of yours and you slag off players, tactics , you name it.

Crawl back under your rock.

Glass houses and throwing stones.

I didnt say you were negative, i said you have an agenda.

I have read a number of your posts unfortunately. The board is clogged up with your putrid bile. Thread after thread about how awful we all are, and how poor the management is, how rubbish the board are, how third-rate we are. You are like the anti-Kieran. He may have been bonkers but at least he was enthusiastic. Youd have had a field day if you were ever there to witness Mark Clode trip over his own free kick.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:48 - May 1 with 760 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:41 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

I didnt say you were negative, i said you have an agenda.

I have read a number of your posts unfortunately. The board is clogged up with your putrid bile. Thread after thread about how awful we all are, and how poor the management is, how rubbish the board are, how third-rate we are. You are like the anti-Kieran. He may have been bonkers but at least he was enthusiastic. Youd have had a field day if you were ever there to witness Mark Clode trip over his own free kick.

Show me these posts / threads.

Seriously, look back.

Accept had / have doubts about Monk being appointed as manager, but thats over half the posters on here. If disagree, please vote on the ongoing vote under my every post.

You criticise players etc far more than me. Have a read, you will be shocked. I am and always have been far more upbeat about our squad than many on here.

I appreciate I am an easy target as you will always have full backing of Jackfath, Darr and Raynor. But if you actually read and digest what is said, without any prejudice, you would be surprised.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:53 - May 1 with 756 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:48 - May 1 by Liberty

Show me these posts / threads.

Seriously, look back.

Accept had / have doubts about Monk being appointed as manager, but thats over half the posters on here. If disagree, please vote on the ongoing vote under my every post.

You criticise players etc far more than me. Have a read, you will be shocked. I am and always have been far more upbeat about our squad than many on here.

I appreciate I am an easy target as you will always have full backing of Jackfath, Darr and Raynor. But if you actually read and digest what is said, without any prejudice, you would be surprised.

Will i? Il be shocked by my own opinions on our players? Really? Well fck me, im glad you told me.

Im not interested in voting on you. You sound a bit like one of my ex mrs'. She was batsh1t crazy as well. A proper attention whore. The scary type, you know the sort i mean.

I do read what you say. Then i wish i hadnt. Its kinda like carcrash messageboarding.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:00 - May 2 with 741 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:53 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

Will i? Il be shocked by my own opinions on our players? Really? Well fck me, im glad you told me.

Im not interested in voting on you. You sound a bit like one of my ex mrs'. She was batsh1t crazy as well. A proper attention whore. The scary type, you know the sort i mean.

I do read what you say. Then i wish i hadnt. Its kinda like carcrash messageboarding.

I can understand why someone left you because you make unfounded accusations and call them mental.

I was having a pleasant quiet evening on here tonight , then you chirped in, and made it better / worse ( cant decide) in a different way.

But when all said and done , just looking back last 10 days, you have been far more critical of individual players and tactics than I have.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:02 - May 2 with 725 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:00 - May 2 by Liberty

I can understand why someone left you because you make unfounded accusations and call them mental.

I was having a pleasant quiet evening on here tonight , then you chirped in, and made it better / worse ( cant decide) in a different way.

But when all said and done , just looking back last 10 days, you have been far more critical of individual players and tactics than I have.

Tell me, who are 3 better options than Monk in your opinion?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:13 - May 2 with 716 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:02 - May 2 by PozuelosSideys

Tell me, who are 3 better options than Monk in your opinion?

I have not the time or experience to search the world for the right one. If I was paid Huws salary I would have tried a little harder.

Just appointing a defender who cant make starting 11 with no management experience , then I don't think the board have the experience if thats the best they can come up with.

As I have said I will fully support manager once appointed, whoever they are.

I attend all home games, applaud players off pitch - win, lose or draw. Don't confuse this site with real life.

If you could appoint anyone as a prem league manager, ideally what 3 factors would they have on their cv.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:27 - May 2 with 703 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:13 - May 2 by Liberty

I have not the time or experience to search the world for the right one. If I was paid Huws salary I would have tried a little harder.

Just appointing a defender who cant make starting 11 with no management experience , then I don't think the board have the experience if thats the best they can come up with.

As I have said I will fully support manager once appointed, whoever they are.

I attend all home games, applaud players off pitch - win, lose or draw. Don't confuse this site with real life.

If you could appoint anyone as a prem league manager, ideally what 3 factors would they have on their cv.

The same board who:
-Took over right at the bottom, then worked us up through the divsions to the Premier League
- Finally got the council around the table to build a new stadium
- Got us to a position which had made us one of the top 50-odd richest clubs in the world
- Brought in world class players like Bony and Michu
- Attracted legends like Laudrup to manage our club
- Committed to a footballing style which is now well known throughout Europe and beyond
- oh, and our first proper silverware.

..etc etc.. not bad for a bunch of amateurs who dont have enough experience. They are not beyond criticism and there are things that could improve, but they seem to have a pretty good knack of appointing management teams. If theyve conducted due diligence and interviewed a number of candidates and still feel Monk is the best fit, then great.

3 Factors -

-Tactical awareness and an understanding of how to utilise the players at their disposal to play the style of football that suits best.
-Man Management skills - look at BR.
-Lucky.

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:31 - May 2 with 696 viewsSpratty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:53 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

Climb out of your own ass PS.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and perhaps if your head was not just so full of your own extreme views on anyone who does not agree with you maybe you would have had better relationships. What did your ex Mrs think of you - possibly that would not matter to you.

Are you not able to conceive that people may support our club with different opinions which are equally valid (and to be honest I am struggling to validate some of the nasty stuff you write). Why do you want to control other peoples opinions?

This is a messageboard not the SCFC Board's suckass convention. What more can someone say than they 100% support our team. Just jog on.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:33 - May 2 with 693 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:31 - May 2 by Spratty

Climb out of your own ass PS.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and perhaps if your head was not just so full of your own extreme views on anyone who does not agree with you maybe you would have had better relationships. What did your ex Mrs think of you - possibly that would not matter to you.

Are you not able to conceive that people may support our club with different opinions which are equally valid (and to be honest I am struggling to validate some of the nasty stuff you write). Why do you want to control other peoples opinions?

This is a messageboard not the SCFC Board's suckass convention. What more can someone say than they 100% support our team. Just jog on.

Bore off and carry on sucking Laudrups balls like you usually do.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:38 - May 2 with 691 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 00:27 - May 2 by PozuelosSideys

The same board who:
-Took over right at the bottom, then worked us up through the divsions to the Premier League
- Finally got the council around the table to build a new stadium
- Got us to a position which had made us one of the top 50-odd richest clubs in the world
- Brought in world class players like Bony and Michu
- Attracted legends like Laudrup to manage our club
- Committed to a footballing style which is now well known throughout Europe and beyond
- oh, and our first proper silverware.

..etc etc.. not bad for a bunch of amateurs who dont have enough experience. They are not beyond criticism and there are things that could improve, but they seem to have a pretty good knack of appointing management teams. If theyve conducted due diligence and interviewed a number of candidates and still feel Monk is the best fit, then great.

3 Factors -

-Tactical awareness and an understanding of how to utilise the players at their disposal to play the style of football that suits best.
-Man Management skills - look at BR.
-Lucky.

I wanted experience, previous success and some of what you said , but that would be part of success and experience.

Look, I think fair to say that we both obviously want Swans to do well. We will both support manager. I have some concerns about Monk- , you don't.

If my posts bore you, too critical etc - seriously put me on ignore. So you dont have to go through this again. By now, after this thread, half the planet swans posters will have me on ignore if they haven't already.
[Post edited 2 May 2014 1:04]

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 02:55 - May 2 with 660 viewsLiberty

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 23:30 - May 1 by raynor94

Your last 100 posts? 99% whinging about garry monk being our boss, and I think it's the majority who are fed up you carping

Read your last 50 posts Raynor. 99% having a pop at other posters, other 1% shite.

Hang up ur boots, you bring nothing but negativity to this forum. Either join in a debate or shut the f up. Cheers old tawt. Dont just jump in to have a pop, as much as I enjoy it, you are just proving everything I say about you right. Grumpy old man....... you are the most negative poster around, read your posts. I have and they are depressing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024