Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44902 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 19 with 2300 viewsdgt73

I've interrupted my hols, just to say yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees get in there.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 19 with 2298 viewsMagic_Michu

6 points clear... with our goal difference make that 7 points clear.

We're safe!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 2284 viewsthe_gasman

I can wenk over MOTD at last

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 19 with 2254 viewsswanny

............and, RELAX.

Phew

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2228 viewsTheFranchise

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 19 by the_gasman

I can wenk over MOTD at last

As long as you stop if Savage comes on screen.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2224 viewslovejuicejack

Emmes you beauty, wilf you beauty .. poor game but the boys did the business at the end of the day and got the points we are desperate for.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2222 viewsjohnlangy

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

We are staying up, We are staying up.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2209 viewsZut_Alors

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Possibly the biggest goal of our Premier League journey so far. Huge credit to Marvin Emnes. Well done, Marvin.

Well said, Dwight.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2202 viewsDrizzle

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 19 by Odgaard

That should do it! we are more or less safe..

Couple of draws to make sure
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2197 viewswaynekerr55

Phewwwww!

I think I owe Marvin and apology!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 with 2177 viewsJackFish

Oh my god, what a finish!! We very rarely do last minute winners anyway but that is absolutely huge.

Norwich defeat tomorrow and we're pretty much done I think?
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:57 - Apr 19 with 2133 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:43 - Apr 19 by union_jack

We're into late goal time. Who's going to get one?

Well I never!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:57 - Apr 19 with 2102 viewsZut_Alors

In a scrappy performance there were some outstanding displays. Routs, Rangel, Leon and Davies were very good. And Bony, well, he's the best striker we've ever had.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 2076 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:54 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Shut up you stupid moron, enjoy the win ffs. F**king plum

Seconded!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 2065 viewslovejuicejack

Sign Emmes on a full time contract, he got skills and some balls to run at the goal
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:58 - Apr 19 with 2047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 19 by monmouth

OH F*CK, F*CKETY F*CKING YESSSSS! Fathy, have as many doubting thomases up you arse as you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 2019 viewsCatullus

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 by JackFish

Oh my god, what a finish!! We very rarely do last minute winners anyway but that is absolutely huge.

Norwich defeat tomorrow and we're pretty much done I think?

Cardiff and Fulham need 7 pointsto overtake us, if we don't get anymore points that is.
We get a draw against Villa and they need 3 wins........I think we're safe now. Don't see them not losing one of their games, or winning two of them come to that.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 19 with 2007 viewsJackfath

Where are the doom and gloomers now? Pricks

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1970 viewsperchrockjack

Comments about defence still remain fair but this result is Huge and is more important than anyone so great stuff.

At times like these its all about three points and we gorrem

Emnes seemed a good sub in the end and great.

Until we are mathematically safe my sausages are still in the freezer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1964 viewsSwanseajill

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

Phewwwww!

I think I owe Marvin and apology!

You won't be alone Wayne. So many posters on here have abused him before he had a chance to show... if or how he's progressed.
A great relief for all of us was that result.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1959 viewslovejuicejack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Where are the doom and gloomers now? Pricks

shut up u turd
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 with 1957 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Emnes made a major difference when he came on, closing down their players, lovely through ball for Bony and then a cracking run ending in a Penalty.
He is much better than most people give him credit for.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 1920 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 19 by Catullus

Cardiff and Fulham need 7 pointsto overtake us, if we don't get anymore points that is.
We get a draw against Villa and they need 3 wins........I think we're safe now. Don't see them not losing one of their games, or winning two of them come to that.

Yup. Should be the win that clinches it. A win next week would make it certain.

Now let's make sure we don't make the same mistakes all over again next season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 1875 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

shut up u turd

Haha

You boring tvvat go phuck yourself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1869 viewsJack123

Such composure by Wilf on that pen!! Get in.. My stream was a bit ropey, was he saying I want to stay HERE!!! HERE!!! after the goal?

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024