Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who`s been sent home? 23:35 - Apr 21 with 23916 viewsjackado

heard a rumor today that Garry Monk isnt happy with someone and has sent them home for the rest of the season but i dont know which player it is also same person was saying that Tiendalli has been in intensive care lately which would explain why he`s disapered all of a sudden from the bench
who`s been sent home? on 10:44 - Apr 22 with 3681 viewsDarran

who`s been sent home? on 10:32 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

good call Gretch( Great guitars) Amat has much to learn and I wouldn't se too sad to see him go but Chico has now become a liability.

Ash? If he goes good luck and thanks. We need a bigger/ stronger centre half

Eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

who`s been sent home? on 10:46 - Apr 22 with 3662 viewsperchrockjack

bigger and stronger centre half as opposed to smaller and weaker.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who`s been sent home? on 11:04 - Apr 22 with 3610 viewsJackSomething

who`s been sent home? on 10:44 - Apr 22 by Darran

Eh?

Basically Perch thinks we should get rid of 3 of our 4 centre backs, 1 of which is the club captain and is generally seen as being pretty good. Apparently Amat can go too, despite being young and looking quite tidy.

It's then a simple case of getting in better, stronger players (good fees, cheap wages and willing to come here of course) and we're golden. Either that or we start next season with a pairing of Monk and Bartley.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

who`s been sent home? on 11:22 - Apr 22 with 3538 viewsperchrockjack

js
What perch is thinking right now is what to make of JS who has clearly morphed into something unpleasant.

Ive checked what he s come up with and its obvious he s seen my usename and jumped in trying to be as much of a smart arse as pos.
Im wondering what he thinks we should do. NO, Im not.

Should I clarify... ok then..

Amat--No loss for us. Tidy but not great
Ash- if he wants yep he can go too. Great servant for our club but we can get better
Ben- been a poor year really as we thought he d really come to the fore. He s been caught out many times as has Angel but I d keep them.
Chico. No doubt -get rid. He cost us too many times.
JJS. Keep. raw ,wild wild unpredictable but he can shoot not always straight but a top manager/coach will improve him.
JDZ . strangely enough I d consider buying him as he s proven much better than he was
Pablo- make a profit and consider selling as too frail to utililise his skil.

Rest keep and in Wilf s case ensure he has everything /woman /food he wants .If /when offers come in inform enquiring club that its upwards of £30m.

Now, as youre thinking for me, where are we going to celebrate SATURDAY although Im being rash I know
http://www.labarbacoa.co.uk/menu-list/
or
http://www.yiamasgreektaverna.com/

Top one high end and will cost tunnel petrol and other 5 miles away this side of river.

who`s been sent home? on 11:38 - Apr 22 with 3482 viewsJackSomething

who`s been sent home? on 11:22 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

js
What perch is thinking right now is what to make of JS who has clearly morphed into something unpleasant.

Ive checked what he s come up with and its obvious he s seen my usename and jumped in trying to be as much of a smart arse as pos.

Ash- if he wants yep he can go too. Great servant for our club but we can get better
Ben- been a poor year really as we thought he d really come to the fore. He s been caught out many times as has Angel but I d keep them.
JJS. Keep. raw ,wild wild unpredictable but he can shoot not always straight but a top manager/coach will improve him.
JDZ . strangely enough I d consider buying him as he s proven much better than he was

Rest keep and in Wilf s case ensure he has everything /woman /food he wants .If /when offers come in inform enquiring club that its upwards of £30m.

Now, as youre thinking for me, where are we going to celebrate SATURDAY although Im being rash I know
or

Top one high end and will cost tunnel petrol and other 5 miles away this side of river.

Calm down, calm down...

I know you don't like holes being picked in your posts, but it's a consequence of posting on a forum.

Out of interest, if we can 'get better' than Ash as easily as you seem to think, who do you have in mind?

The 'Football Manager' attitude of shipping players out and replacing them with better players easily is something I'm more used to seeing from younger fans.

I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that this team needs to trim the deadwood and make some astute additions, not major surgery. Deciding if Michu is done or not is also a big issue.

who`s been sent home? on 11:45 - Apr 22 with 3434 viewsperchrockjack

Michu seems to have issues. Im unsure.

Frankly, I ll be that pleased and proud we ve stayed up Im not that bothered right now. I ll leave that to the Board who haven't had a good season apart from ridding us of Laudrup. The Board ,no matter what, might have saved our club tens of millions.

All being well we will be having a post season glad we avoided oblivion BBQ /music night.

If youre up on business anyway near us come along and you ll be surprised

who`s been sent home? on 12:05 - Apr 22 with 3365 viewsBlasterJack

who`s been sent home? on 11:22 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

js

or

Screw me sideways.
I do not know what you have been smoking but can I suggest you stop it.

That player 'analysis' beggars belief.

Ben Davies a poor year?
We can get better than Ash?? (possibly true if we have a spare £15m kicking about)
Chico has cost us many times. And also saved us many times.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

who`s been sent home? on 12:32 - Apr 22 with 3238 viewsswanseacityfan

who`s been sent home? on 09:52 - Apr 22 by pencoedjack

& me said it before I think Amat will turn out to be a top centre half .

Me too.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Login to get fewer ads

who`s been sent home? on 13:03 - Apr 22 with 3132 viewsfootball2301

no one they all trained this morning
who`s been sent home? on 13:43 - Apr 22 with 3017 viewsItchySphincter

I think Chico's done okay tbh. Yes, he's fvcked it up a few times but I think he always intends to do his best and has often been put under undue pressure to to frailties in other areas of defence and defensive mid. Not perfect by any stretch but a little bit of the escaped goat about it. Amat is very good, looking forward to getting Bartley back too. Rangel's form has been questionable lately but he has another season at least as first choice and I'd expect him and Taylor to be flying by the start of next season, same for Ben who'll benefit from the summer break and less games next season.

All said and done I think defence isn't too much of an issue but a bit of organising is required. I think Ash may finally go but replacing from within is not out of the question. Defensive Midfield doesn't raise too many questions but I would have thought that would be an area of greatest concern and reinforcements needed, maybe a winger too. Need a serious clear out if we are going to look at adding in AM.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 15:00]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

who`s been sent home? on 14:03 - Apr 22 with 2969 viewsCooperman

who`s been sent home? on 13:03 - Apr 22 by football2301

no one they all trained this morning

All of them? Including:-
- The one in intensive care (or recently in intensive care).
- The one recently seen about to get on a train out of Swansea.
- The two legging it through Bristol airport muttering about Monk.
- The one send home cos he's been a bad boy.
- Michu who is / was injured.

I'm in work so havent seen any training anywhere. Good news if they were all there and training.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

who`s been sent home? on 14:07 - Apr 22 with 2947 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We will all know who trains tomorrow that's for sure .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

who`s been sent home? on 14:19 - Apr 22 with 2899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

who`s been sent home? on 13:43 - Apr 22 by ItchySphincter

I think Chico's done okay tbh. Yes, he's fvcked it up a few times but I think he always intends to do his best and has often been put under undue pressure to to frailties in other areas of defence and defensive mid. Not perfect by any stretch but a little bit of the escaped goat about it. Amat is very good, looking forward to getting Bartley back too. Rangel's form has been questionable lately but he has another season at least as first choice and I'd expect him and Taylor to be flying by the start of next season, same for Ben who'll benefit from the summer break and less games next season.

All said and done I think defence isn't too much of an issue but a bit of organising is required. I think Ash may finally go but replacing from within is not out of the question. Defensive Midfield doesn't raise too many questions but I would have thought that would be an area of greatest concern and reinforcements needed, maybe a winger too. Need a serious clear out if we are going to look at adding in AM.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2014 15:00]

I agree. Chico has not so much been scape goateed by demonized by the majority of our support for "losing his head". But it's been a long time since that Karate kick (that was last season) and his sending off against Palace was Vorm's fault. Technically correct was his sending off against Chelsea but JT wouldn't have been red carded for two innocuous challenges like those.

And in fairness he hasn't play acted once since Monk took over. I think it's time people cut him some slack.

Good post Sunsh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

who`s been sent home? on 14:23 - Apr 22 with 2870 viewsperchrockjack

Of course we could get better than Ash. feck me smoke myarse.
We d struggle to get a better pro though and I d rather him stay but its the club first so if he wants to go then let him and we ll bring in bigger,better,more technical.
Chico saving us hmm

I take it now Vorm is beyond any criticism.

Gonna be a long summer

who`s been sent home? on 14:28 - Apr 22 with 2864 viewsjackado

here`s photo evidence that tiendalli was in hospital(which was kept quite)

https://twitter.com/KenjiGorre/media
who`s been sent home? on 14:38 - Apr 22 with 2743 viewsicecoldjack

Now there is a player ive forgotten about,kenji gorre, apparently has alot of talent and looked pretty good from what i saw of him in pre season, anyone know how he has been doing for the u21's this season ??

RE Dwight, thats been kept well under the radar and i dont know why either,surely if one of our lads is Ill it would be nice to know so we can send him get well messages etc,etc .

Maybe im wrong, but it goes to show they only leak the stuff they want us to know about .
who`s been sent home? on 14:51 - Apr 22 with 2699 viewsfootball2301

who`s been sent home? on 14:28 - Apr 22 by jackado

well he was training today full squad
who`s been sent home? on 15:05 - Apr 22 with 2647 viewsItchySphincter

who`s been sent home? on 14:28 - Apr 22 by jackado

Looks like Kenji took him a ruby.

Proof he's been in hospital but it doesn't look like intensive care to me. Maybe he had an ingrowing toenail or something.

who`s been sent home? on 15:10 - Apr 22 with 2623 viewsicecoldjack

who`s been sent home? on 15:05 - Apr 22 by ItchySphincter

Looks like Kenji took him a ruby.

Proof he's been in hospital but it doesn't look like intensive care to me. Maybe he had an ingrowing toenail or something.

Intensive toe nail care..
who`s been sent home? on 15:13 - Apr 22 with 2617 viewssully49

He's Alan Tate's stunt man

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

who`s been sent home? on 15:46 - Apr 22 with 2522 viewsJackSomething

who`s been sent home? on 14:23 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

We d struggle to get a better pro though and I d rather him stay but its the club first so if he wants to go then let him and we ll bring in bigger,better,more technical.
Chico saving us hmm

Gonna be a long summer

Vorm's had plenty of criticism this season. Rightly so in my eyes. I'd like to see us sign someone to challenge him for the number 1 spot myself.

who`s been sent home? on 16:13 - Apr 22 with 2438 viewsbluenile

who`s been sent home? on 10:17 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

lol. I d love t meet them and have a chat man to man and remind them howe feckn honoured they are to play for my/our club .
I d like ideally to change Pablos diet, cut Canas hair and shave Amat

That's at least three players out injured then......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

who`s been sent home? on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 2422 viewsBlasterJack

who`s been sent home? on 14:23 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Chico saving us hmm

Gonna be a long summer

Name a centre half who won't cost the effing earth, would actually sign for us, and would have as much of a positive impact as Ashley Williams has had for us in the last 3 years. Including this season.

Your list will be very bloody short.

Get in the real world, we ain't Barcelona.

And whilst the Spanish loon does go batshit crazy on occasion, he has also had some outstanding performances for us. You want a technical centre half? Well hola.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

who`s been sent home? on 16:24 - Apr 22 with 2397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

who`s been sent home? on 16:17 - Apr 22 by BlasterJack

Name a centre half who won't cost the effing earth, would actually sign for us, and would have as much of a positive impact as Ashley Williams has had for us in the last 3 years. Including this season.

And whilst the Spanish loon does go batshit crazy on occasion, he has also had some outstanding performances for us. You want a technical centre half? Well hola.

Top post. A touch of realism and an accurate appraisal of Chico

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

who`s been sent home? on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 2090 viewsItchySphincter

who`s been sent home? on 16:17 - Apr 22 by BlasterJack

Fair play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024