Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 178428 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:39 - Jun 28 with 9768 viewshammy

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:09 - Jun 28 by Generation_Terrorist

We definitely need:
-RB (Rangel, for all his good service, is coming to the end, and at the very least needs competition for his place)
-CB (Amat not yet fully ready to start and Chico a colossal liability which we should ourselves of ASAP)
-Winger (Routs and Dyer only proper wingers as Pablo is too slow. Emnes can be one but we need another quality player here)

We could do with:
-LB (if Ben goes)
-CM (De Guzman)
-AM (two are hideously injury prone [Michu and Hernandez] while the other [Pozuelo] has seemingly fallen off the radar, and also supposedly has attitude issues - Gylfi or Ravel Morrison?).
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 2:10]

Agree with the RB and Winger requirements; could do with a couple of players that can get forward and put in a good cross. For all the pace that Routs and Dyer have, Pablo probably has the best accuracy with a cross. A combination of pace and accuracy in these new players would make Bony, Michu and Gomis very dangerous indeed.

Not so sure about the need for another CB at this stage, especially If Ash stays. I thought Amat and Bartley were very effective in the last game against Sunderland and look to be capable of forming a good partnership. Chico wouldn't be a bad guy to have as a backup. We can then look for new blood next season.

With a couple more to come in and hoping we can keep our key players, then we should be in for a very interesting season.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:28 - Jun 28 with 9662 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:39 - Jun 28 by hammy

Agree with the RB and Winger requirements; could do with a couple of players that can get forward and put in a good cross. For all the pace that Routs and Dyer have, Pablo probably has the best accuracy with a cross. A combination of pace and accuracy in these new players would make Bony, Michu and Gomis very dangerous indeed.

Not so sure about the need for another CB at this stage, especially If Ash stays. I thought Amat and Bartley were very effective in the last game against Sunderland and look to be capable of forming a good partnership. Chico wouldn't be a bad guy to have as a backup. We can then look for new blood next season.

With a couple more to come in and hoping we can keep our key players, then we should be in for a very interesting season.

Doh, forgot about Bartley.
Hmm, I still think at this stage we only have one quality CB (Ash), alongside one that shows flashes of brilliance and idiocy in equal measure, and two promising ones.
We're only an injury to Ash away from having Chico as the senior defender.
Get rid of Chico and buy Moreno or A N Other IMO so that we have two quality CBs and two understudies.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:55 - Jun 28 with 9496 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:09 - Jun 28 by Generation_Terrorist

We definitely need:
-RB (Rangel, for all his good service, is coming to the end, and at the very least needs competition for his place)
-CB (Amat not yet fully ready to start and Chico a colossal liability which we should ourselves of ASAP)
-Winger (Routs and Dyer only proper wingers as Pablo is too slow. Emnes can be one but we need another quality player here)

We could do with:
-LB (if Ben goes)
-CM (De Guzman)
-AM (two are hideously injury prone [Michu and Hernandez] while the other [Pozuelo] has seemingly fallen off the radar, and also supposedly has attitude issues - Gylfi or Ravel Morrison?).
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 2:10]

Don't forget about a really good CDM to augment then eventually replace Leon. Someone with a real physical prescence and pedigree. Definitely worth spending 10 million on if we have to.
RB yes, someone who could play wing back even better. We only need a central defender if Ash leaves and Moreno would be the man. Ravel Morrison and one winger and were done.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:45 - Jun 29 with 8835 viewsAnotherJohn

The Mail claims that Levy at Spurs wants to swap Gylfi for Vorm and Davies. Two players who will walk into the first team for one fringe player would indeed be great business from their point of view. Gylfi has disappointed at Spurs and yet they want a big profit on him. I think Huw should just say 'pass'. If we could get Michu right, he is a far better player,
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:05 - Jun 29 with 8811 viewsStarsky

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:45 - Jun 29 by AnotherJohn

The Mail claims that Levy at Spurs wants to swap Gylfi for Vorm and Davies. Two players who will walk into the first team for one fringe player would indeed be great business from their point of view. Gylfi has disappointed at Spurs and yet they want a big profit on him. I think Huw should just say 'pass'. If we could get Michu right, he is a far better player,

Offer them VOrm and Taylor

It's just the internet, init.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:41 - Jun 29 with 8761 viewsdobjack2

Newspapers over the years suggest that Levy is difficult to negotiate with. Drives hard bargains and likes to do business at the very end of the summer window when he thinks he can get the best deal. I think spurs got tucked up with the money they had for Bale and will be back to their old negotiating tactics. If we want Gylfi i think we will have to pay over.the odds for him.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 15:54 - Jun 29 with 8748 viewsMattG

Unless there's several million quid in Gylfi's pockets when he turns up at the Liberty then Levy can do one.

There's being a tough negotiator and then there's being a cheeky tvvat.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:06 - Jun 29 with 8407 viewsSwansNZ

If Shaw is worth 27 million, then Ben is worth a lot more than Gylfi.
End of

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 16:30 - Jun 30 with 7693 viewsheadcleaner

I hate spurs and liverpool and the way they do their transfer business. They must have rubbish scouting networks and just use clubs like us and southampton to bring on talent then when they know they can play in the prem they throw a bunch of money at the player and club.

Nothing illegal but it doesn't half get on my nerves. They did it with Bale to a certain extent and then when a bigger club does it to them they moan about how business is done. If they want Davies they should have to pay the going rate for international full backs
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:05 - Jun 30 with 7654 viewsLeonisGod

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 12:55 - Jun 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't forget about a really good CDM to augment then eventually replace Leon. Someone with a real physical prescence and pedigree. Definitely worth spending 10 million on if we have to.
RB yes, someone who could play wing back even better. We only need a central defender if Ash leaves and Moreno would be the man. Ravel Morrison and one winger and were done.

Moreno? Hector Moreno? I've seen his name on here before; is there a genuine link or is it just because of the world cup?

I know you posted before the match last night, but now wouldn't be the best time to go for him after he's just bust his leg.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:03 - Jun 30 with 7592 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 17:05 - Jun 30 by LeonisGod

Moreno? Hector Moreno? I've seen his name on here before; is there a genuine link or is it just because of the world cup?

I know you posted before the match last night, but now wouldn't be the best time to go for him after he's just bust his leg.

Absolutely. Gutted for the lad though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:34 - Jul 1 with 6709 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The number 2 for USA that just came on is the one i recommended earlier this summer as a replacement for Rangel
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 06:31 - Jul 2 with 6456 viewsforkbeard

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/11313579._/?

Emnes deal to completed today according to this.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:24 - Jul 2 with 6311 viewsLeonisGod

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:34 - Jul 1 by exiledinenglandjack

The number 2 for USA that just came on is the one i recommended earlier this summer as a replacement for Rangel

Good call that then
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:19 - Jul 2 with 6242 viewsblobby2

Aye good lad that one, but has anyone told Gary and huw?

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:42 - Jul 3 with 5209 viewsOldjack

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/07/03/le-swansea-lead-newcastle-and-everton-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:16 - Jul 3 with 5169 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-ben-davi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:05 - Jul 3 with 5009 viewsDaggyjack

Sky reportng that Reina is to remain at Liverpool next season.
If that's true, seems that Vorm's main chance of a move would be to Spurs, unless we offlist Tremmel and leave Vorm and Fabianski fight for the No.1 spot...unlikely though.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:19 - Jul 3 with 4975 viewsGundog

Really hope the Payet deal comes off, this guy looks like the dogs bo..cks

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:43 - Jul 3 with 4937 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:19 - Jul 3 by Gundog

Really hope the Payet deal comes off, this guy looks like the dogs bo..cks

And me looks a great player.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:09 - Jul 5 with 4188 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Liverpool linked with yedlin this morning, hope we can steal a march on them if were out in the states
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 10:47 - Jul 5 with 4106 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:09 - Jul 5 by exiledinenglandjack

Liverpool linked with yedlin this morning, hope we can steal a march on them if were out in the states

In all fairness if they want him, he'll go there, Champions League footie and the pull of the club itself.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:22 - Jul 6 with 3348 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Ashley Young anyone?
http://www.squawka.com/news/manchester-united-winger-ashley-young-set-to-leave-o

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:44 - Jul 6 with 3297 viewsMattG

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:22 - Jul 6 by AtleticoAbertawe

Ashley Young anyone?
http://www.squawka.com/news/manchester-united-winger-ashley-young-set-to-leave-o

Can't see it, partly because his wages would likely be too high and partly because he wouldn't be an upgrade on what we already have, IMO.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:59 - Jul 6 with 3272 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:44 - Jul 6 by MattG

Can't see it, partly because his wages would likely be too high and partly because he wouldn't be an upgrade on what we already have, IMO.

I agree that it's not likely due to wages. So this is purely hypothetical, but I think he is much better at delivering crosses than Dyer, Routledge and Pablo and down here he might be able to re-find his form from his Villa and Watford days which would make him a welcome addition.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024