Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Transfer rumour thread 08:37 - May 18 with 178411 viewsDr_Winston

Might as well have one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-transfers-ravel-mor

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:50 - May 20 with 6426 viewsexiledinenglandjack

A new right back, young and hungry to impress, also important for modern day football commercial opportunities with our growing exposure in the USA, this guy could be just the ticket.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/21476/9318472/world-cup-scout

DeAndre Yedlin, needs to have a long look at himself regarding the crazy hairstyles, but might be a shrewd signing.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:25 - May 20 with 6082 viewsairedale

Got to laugh. Press are saying about Morrison coming here, and now they're saying that W Ham want Jonjo Shelvey to unbore big Sam's team. It makes you think that they make it up as they go along sometimes.

Oh they do! Sorry didn't realise.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:33 - May 20 with 6062 viewsOldjack

Big Sam is after John Jo

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:45 - May 20 with 6034 viewsHuw57

I've heard we have offered a contract to Ince.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:50 - May 20 with 5928 viewsCooperman

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 18:45 - May 20 by Huw57

I've heard we have offered a contract to Ince.

There's a strong rumour going around that he was seen at The Liberty last night.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:20 - May 20 with 5820 viewsHuw57

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:50 - May 20 by Cooperman

There's a strong rumour going around that he was seen at The Liberty last night.

Really?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:34 - May 20 with 5782 viewstreboethjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 19:50 - May 20 by Cooperman

I also heard that, was seen in an all white kit too!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:23 - May 20 with 5675 viewsmax936

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 20:34 - May 20 by treboethjack

He disappeared rather quickly in his tardis I heard with the sound of "Daddy's Boy" ringing in his ear's.
[Post edited 20 May 2014 22:34]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:49 - May 20 with 5626 viewsDewi1jack

That was just the cloud of fairy dust that some of our ITK posters seem to be snorting

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 21:51 - May 20 with 5622 viewsSwansNZ

well it can't have been a Swans one, as we don't release it until October

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:14 - May 20 with 5557 viewsHuw57

Just a rumour BTW.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 23:23 - May 20 with 5430 viewstylagarwjack

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 22:14 - May 20 by Huw57

Just a rumour BTW.

The Mirror now linking us with Jack Colback.

Decent player and available for free.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 01:25 - May 21 with 5314 viewsnyc_swans

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 14:50 - May 20 by exiledinenglandjack

A new right back, young and hungry to impress, also important for modern day football commercial opportunities with our growing exposure in the USA, this guy could be just the ticket.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/21476/9318472/world-cup-scout

DeAndre Yedlin, needs to have a long look at himself regarding the crazy hairstyles, but might be a shrewd signing.

this is not a bad shout. he looks like one of the brighter talents in the MLS and is potentially on his way to Brazil. probably wouldn't be too expensive either. would love to see that kind of pace at RB.
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:13 - May 21 with 5298 viewsSwansNZ

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 23:23 - May 20 by tylagarwjack

The Mirror now linking us with Jack Colback.

Decent player and available for free.

Sunderland refusing to pay his demands of 20K a week? Don't appear to be too high.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:19 - May 21 with 5183 viewsHuw57

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 02:13 - May 21 by SwansNZ

Sunderland refusing to pay his demands of 20K a week? Don't appear to be too high.

I thought he was just waiting to see if they stayed up.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:50 - May 21 with 5118 viewsepaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-target-wa

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:58 - May 21 with 5089 viewsHuw57

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:50 - May 21 by epaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-target-wa

How much would you pay?

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 08:37 - May 21 with 5011 viewsJonnyTheJack

Jonny Williams would be 1st on my list this summer. He'd fit in here like a glove.

Also seen that Tom Ince was talking about us being a great club. Could be something in the rumour.
[Post edited 21 May 2014 8:37]
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:01 - May 21 with 4964 viewsepaul

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 07:58 - May 21 by Huw57

How much would you pay?

Not sure but guess 4mill aint a bad price

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:02 - May 21 with 4961 viewsepaul

Interesting?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-liverpool-starlet-t

Ex Liverpool starlet Tom Ince admits he would be interested in Swansea City move
May 21, 2014 08:00 By Chris Wathan 0 Comments
The Swans chased Ince in January but failed to land their man. Now the player admits he would consider a Liberty Stadium move if the offer arose

Former Liverpool starlet Tom Ince admits he would be open to a Liberty Stadium switch if Swansea City decide to renew their interest.

Ince has insisted he would welcome Swansea’s interest as he seeks a summer move — despite snubbing the chance of a loan move four months ago.

But Ince, who is now a free agent after the end of his Crystal Palace loan stay, insists he would relish the chance of joining up with fellow fliers Nathan Dyer and Wayne Routledge as Swansea look to push on next year under Monk.

Where are they now? The Swansea City team who played alongside Garry Monk on his debut in 2004

'The Europa League campaign WAS exhausting' Swansea City star Nathan Dyer admits now the Premier League season is over

It is not clear whether Swansea would renew their interest in Ince, who also turned down the chance to join Cardiff last summer despite the clubs agreeing a £7m fee.

And Ince says he is in the dark as to whether he is on Monk’s wanted list as the rookie boss steps up his summer transfer plans.

But the former Liverpool scholar insists he would be open to the chance to join Swansea, a club he claims is “fantastic” and that would be an option.

Inter Milan are among those believed to be keen on the wideman, and asked whether Swansea are also in the running, Ince said: “You would have to ask the Swansea chairman. If they are it would be an option because Swansea’s a fantastic club.

“I didn’t get the best of receptions here (in the 3-1 win against Wales Under-21s) and I didn’t get a good one when I came back with Crystal Palace. “But it’s a fantastic club which play fantastic football and Swansea has always been an interest for me ever since the transfer window has come about.

“If Swansea are interested then definitely (it is an option). It’s a fantastic club which is going places.”

It is not clear whether they will return for another attempt to land Ince after they failed to tempt him to South Wales midway through last season.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:13 - May 21 with 4946 viewsDevz00

I've lost all interest in Ince to be honest. He doesn't even seem all that. I'd make a very firm offer for Redmond before Ince.

Joniesta would be good signing and I would't mind Colbeck here on a free either.
[Post edited 21 May 2014 10:26]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:39 - May 21 with 4903 viewsJohnw102

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:01 - May 21 by epaul

Not sure but guess 4mill aint a bad price

£4 sounds very good to me, go for it

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:39 - May 21 with 4903 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Looking like colback could be canas ready made replacement
[Post edited 21 May 2014 10:09]
Summer Transfer rumour thread on 09:51 - May 21 with 4888 viewscaerleon_jack

Some journo seriously suggested that the only reason Colback was being overlooked by England was because he was ginger.

At least if he comes here he'll have a more credible excuse for not being picked...

Insert something witty here

Summer Transfer rumour thread on 11:39 - May 21 with 4738 viewsexiledinenglandjack

We were linked to the young crewe striker max clayton in march, anyone know off any truth in this? He's available as a free signing, obviously with training compensation. Heard he's rated more highly than Nick Powell. By the way this is him scoring a screamer to win the fdl2 for crewe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024