Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning 11:03 - Jun 21 with 11627 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/20/Australia-to-stop-killer-ji

Not in the UK, we let them have street protests, teach in schools and decapitate soldiers on the streets of London. For FSake get a grip you islamophile gimps, what's it going to take for you absolute minges to do something, before a chemical bomb goes off in a major European city and all hell breaks loose. Jesus Christ
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:10 - Jun 22 with 1624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:27 - Jun 21 by Glyn1

There's a memorial near Fulham Football Ground in honour of British men (and women) who went to fight against the fascists and Nazis in the Spanish Civil War in the 1930s - I'm not certain what would happen to them today.

I've no problem with young British men who are going to Syria to defend the Syrian people against the Assad dictatorship - but it's different in Iraq and Somalia, so it's bloody complicated in other words.

But what the Australian Prime Minister seems to be saying is that they'll stop Australian citizens returning to Australia, and if they do return then they'll lock them up without trial. What's the point of defending our way of life if it means turning ourself into a dictatorship to do it?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 14:28]

I think the problem is the lack of dictators to keep these f*ckers under control. Inexplicably we've gone and fed them to these extremists.
There is no problem with Islam apart from Salafist and Wahabist beliefs, i.e. extreme Sunni-ism. It all stems from Saudi and there funding schools (teaching such beliefs that Jews and Christians are pigs for example) in this country let alone these guerrillas of Isis. There is the real problem

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:17 - Jun 22 with 1618 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:10 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the problem is the lack of dictators to keep these f*ckers under control. Inexplicably we've gone and fed them to these extremists.
There is no problem with Islam apart from Salafist and Wahabist beliefs, i.e. extreme Sunni-ism. It all stems from Saudi and there funding schools (teaching such beliefs that Jews and Christians are pigs for example) in this country let alone these guerrillas of Isis. There is the real problem

Let's boil it all down to a bitesize chunk. Islam in all it's myriad sects is nothing, NOTHING to do with these islands.

If a vote of yes or no was held tomorrow about hoofing the lot out they'd be gone. I'm sick of seeing them on the news, bored of reading about them in the paper and really, really tired of hearing the excuses made for them. We were never asked if we wanted the bastard things here in the first place.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:43 - Jun 22 with 1604 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 18:13 - Jun 22 by Darran

Nobody needs to see,only a rampant leftie would have a problem with the scum c*nt being locked up without a trial. WTF does he need a trial for he should never be allowed to walk the streets of Britain again,I hope he gets killed.

You'd be surprised. People from all over the political spectrum value due process and the safeguards that are in place to ensure justice. If it was purely a "rampant leftie" thing we'd have had internment without trial constantly not just in the few periods it has been used.

Poll: Tory leader

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:45 - Jun 22 with 1597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:17 - Jun 22 by Lohengrin

Let's boil it all down to a bitesize chunk. Islam in all it's myriad sects is nothing, NOTHING to do with these islands.

If a vote of yes or no was held tomorrow about hoofing the lot out they'd be gone. I'm sick of seeing them on the news, bored of reading about them in the paper and really, really tired of hearing the excuses made for them. We were never asked if we wanted the bastard things here in the first place.

Ah, you're back then. The forum's "overt racist bile" quotient dropped to alarmingly low levels when you were on holiday.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:55 - Jun 22 with 1586 viewsDarran

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:43 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

You'd be surprised. People from all over the political spectrum value due process and the safeguards that are in place to ensure justice. If it was purely a "rampant leftie" thing we'd have had internment without trial constantly not just in the few periods it has been used.

And I still hope the c*nts get killed,internment is too good for them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:56 - Jun 22 with 1584 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:45 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Ah, you're back then. The forum's "overt racist bile" quotient dropped to alarmingly low levels when you were on holiday.

Bile to those who have undergone public sector diversity courses, common sense to the man in the street. Don't doubt that.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:57 - Jun 22 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:55 - Jun 22 by Darran

And I still hope the c*nts get killed,internment is too good for them.

Lohengrin would argue that this is the view of a "rampant leftie".

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:58 - Jun 22 with 1581 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:56 - Jun 22 by Lohengrin

Bile to those who have undergone public sector diversity courses, common sense to the man in the street. Don't doubt that.

Oh aye, I forgot that you were the self-appointed spokesman for the ubiquitous "man in the street".

Well you don't speak for me my friend. Never will.

Login to get fewer ads

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:59 - Jun 22 with 1580 viewsDarran

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:57 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Lohengrin would argue that this is the view of a "rampant leftie".

Bollox.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:00 - Jun 22 with 1579 viewsexiledclaseboy

Awww...Flashberry Jack, Lohengrin's young racist apprentice, down arrowed my post.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:27 - Jun 22 with 1559 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:00 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Awww...Flashberry Jack, Lohengrin's young racist apprentice, down arrowed my post.

I like the sound of him. He's probably handsome too.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:37 - Jun 22 with 1548 viewsFlashberryjack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:00 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Typical......RACIST

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:59 - Jun 22 with 1520 viewsVetchitBack

Being anti-Muslim is not racism. If you're blaming a religion for bringing the worst out in people then that is very different from blaming their race or skin colour. It is depressing that I feel the need to type that. But that's what years of propaganda can do to a people.

The mass immigration/multiculturalism project was intended to crush national pride but it's pompous architects saw immigrants from foreign lands as harmless and pure allies against the indigenous masses. A basic understanding of the history of Islam would have educated them. Or maybe it's destruction by any means of the Western nation-state?

Anyway Islam will be the future for the West. Civilisations rot from the inside out and the modern popular political ideology of cultural Marxism/left-liberalism is the manifestation of that.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2014 21:00]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 21:03 - Jun 22 with 1507 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:59 - Jun 22 by VetchitBack

Being anti-Muslim is not racism. If you're blaming a religion for bringing the worst out in people then that is very different from blaming their race or skin colour. It is depressing that I feel the need to type that. But that's what years of propaganda can do to a people.

The mass immigration/multiculturalism project was intended to crush national pride but it's pompous architects saw immigrants from foreign lands as harmless and pure allies against the indigenous masses. A basic understanding of the history of Islam would have educated them. Or maybe it's destruction by any means of the Western nation-state?

Anyway Islam will be the future for the West. Civilisations rot from the inside out and the modern popular political ideology of cultural Marxism/left-liberalism is the manifestation of that.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2014 21:00]

I applaud that, every word.

Well done, sir.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 22:07 - Jun 22 with 1487 viewsDyfnant

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:43 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

So do you believe any returnees be prosecuted if it's thought they've taken part in these conflicts?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:43 - Jun 22 with 1341 viewsJackoBoostardo

As some of you may know - I am openly anti-muslim. I'm anti-religion. It brings out the worst in people, as we see daily. It causes people to hate in the name of a god. It causes people to kill other people in the name of a god. It causes people to stick their noses in the lives of other people and limits their ability to live their lives in the name of a god.

Why has society become so tolerant to the intolerant? Why are we so openly abused daily in fear of upsetting a minority or someones belief? Why is everyone penalised to benefit the minority?

Darran is right - this country is going down the shitter in a big way due to the inaction of an overly liberal government who bends to the whims of a spineless European convention!

Being concerned about these does NOT make you a racist. It makes you a realist. Someone who can see past the bullshit.

Terrorism is NEVER an option for reasonable minds. It's about time we got tough, grew some bollocks and erradicated this problem from our country by whatever way possible - reinforcing the security of innocent, law abiding civilians. I'm sick of this crap.

The 3 from cardiff? If they like it out there so much, then let them stay. They can help check for minefields maybe to stop innocent people or kids stepping on them. If they try to claim it's against their human rights (should we block their re-entry) because they have family here - then let's just give the family the option if they wish to join him! And why should we pay to imprison these fukks so they can continue their hate campaign from inside our soft prisons?

I'm just pi55ed off with the whole scenario! FFS - Britain even has terrorist training camps!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:48 - Jun 22 with 1337 viewsDarran

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:43 - Jun 22 by JackoBoostardo

As some of you may know - I am openly anti-muslim. I'm anti-religion. It brings out the worst in people, as we see daily. It causes people to hate in the name of a god. It causes people to kill other people in the name of a god. It causes people to stick their noses in the lives of other people and limits their ability to live their lives in the name of a god.

Why has society become so tolerant to the intolerant? Why are we so openly abused daily in fear of upsetting a minority or someones belief? Why is everyone penalised to benefit the minority?

Darran is right - this country is going down the shitter in a big way due to the inaction of an overly liberal government who bends to the whims of a spineless European convention!

Being concerned about these does NOT make you a racist. It makes you a realist. Someone who can see past the bullshit.

Terrorism is NEVER an option for reasonable minds. It's about time we got tough, grew some bollocks and erradicated this problem from our country by whatever way possible - reinforcing the security of innocent, law abiding civilians. I'm sick of this crap.

The 3 from cardiff? If they like it out there so much, then let them stay. They can help check for minefields maybe to stop innocent people or kids stepping on them. If they try to claim it's against their human rights (should we block their re-entry) because they have family here - then let's just give the family the option if they wish to join him! And why should we pay to imprison these fukks so they can continue their hate campaign from inside our soft prisons?

I'm just pi55ed off with the whole scenario! FFS - Britain even has terrorist training camps!!!

I agree with nearly all of that but I'm not anti Muslim,I've got some very nice Muslim friends.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:50 - Jun 22 with 1331 viewsquiff

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:17 - Jun 22 by Lohengrin

Just to to double check here, are you describing a group of people as bastard things?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:55 - Jun 22 with 1326 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:48 - Jun 22 by Darran

I agree with nearly all of that but I'm not anti Muslim,I've got some very nice Muslim friends.

They may indeed be nice. But there are bastards in every religion. Let's not forget, it's their religion 'of peace' that has made them travel to Iraq in order to terrorise a nation, prevent a country becoming stable and all to push their religion and laws on to the masses.

Don't get me wrong - I have a number of muslim friends too (including one who converted to Islam in order to be allowed to marry a girl he knew from childhood)... but this is out of control (and yes, they agree). Since when was it acceptable to push your religious beliefs and laws on to a nation?

FFS - We even have Muslim patrols in parts of the UK, who threaten and abuse people who they deem are against Sharia Law! (FACT). Again, just to reiterate - stop walking on fukking eggshells! It's about time we grew some and take the actions needed!

And further to an earlier point (regarding the need to put these fukks to trial) I hate to bring this up, but the senseless slaughter of Pvt Lee Rigby in the street in the name of Islam was captured on CCTV, multiple witnesses and multiple camera's. Did we really need to take that to court to find the c*nts guilty? Now they're in prison, able to continue practicing their interpretation of a 'peaceful' and consider themselves heroes!!
[Post edited 22 Jun 2014 23:06]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:59 - Jun 22 with 1320 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:50 - Jun 22 by quiff

Just to to double check here, are you describing a group of people as bastard things?

Yes indeed. Don't come to me expecting mealy-mouthed back-sliding. That's what I said, that's what I meant. Possibly the most destructive imported mammal since the plague-bearing rat.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:15 - Jun 22 with 1294 viewsLiberty

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:36 - Jun 21 by Darran

If anyone's got any problem with the f*ckers from Cardiff being thrown in an American style prison cell for a whole life term as soon as they set foot back in Britain for safety reasons there's something radically wrong with them.

And that goes for anyone of any colour or religion,as for whoever killed the Saudi woman in Essex they should have they throat slit with a Stanley knife.

This country's going down the pan fast with all this left/right bollox,if it's f*cking wrong it's wrong

100 % agree with this post, but they should not be allowed back in our country.

Personally would go one step further, bring back death sentence, if they have been murdering, raping, decapatating etc just put a bullet in their head. Jail too good for some.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:19 - Jun 22 with 1288 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:15 - Jun 22 by Liberty

100 % agree with this post, but they should not be allowed back in our country.

Personally would go one step further, bring back death sentence, if they have been murdering, raping, decapatating etc just put a bullet in their head. Jail too good for some.

The problem with this is - if we were to implement such a strategy (death sentence), then we'd need to make it so they weren't seen as martyrs.

It's a difficult one admittedly as the deluded will make it swing either way.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:33 - Jun 22 with 1269 viewsLiberty

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:19 - Jun 22 by JackoBoostardo

The problem with this is - if we were to implement such a strategy (death sentence), then we'd need to make it so they weren't seen as martyrs.

It's a difficult one admittedly as the deluded will make it swing either way.

I know what you are saying, but I would personally bring back death sentence for other offences ( those committed in UK as well )l so it would become the norm. Less fuss made of them then.

Rather a martyr than some nutter locked up for 15 years ( if we are lucky ) , released to kill again.

Imagine this spilling onto the streets of Britain, which it already has started to do. It will get worse not better.

Just kill them if guilty and cremate.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:48 - Jun 22 with 1257 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:33 - Jun 22 by Liberty

I know what you are saying, but I would personally bring back death sentence for other offences ( those committed in UK as well )l so it would become the norm. Less fuss made of them then.

Rather a martyr than some nutter locked up for 15 years ( if we are lucky ) , released to kill again.

Imagine this spilling onto the streets of Britain, which it already has started to do. It will get worse not better.

Just kill them if guilty and cremate.

I know what you're saying.

I just believe it will be better to forgo any respect they expect for their beliefs (as clearly they have no consideration for others) and humiliate them prior to execution? Maybe execute them next to pigs in a slaughterhouse?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 00:37 - Jun 23 with 1230 viewsLiberty

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 23:48 - Jun 22 by JackoBoostardo

I know what you're saying.

I just believe it will be better to forgo any respect they expect for their beliefs (as clearly they have no consideration for others) and humiliate them prior to execution? Maybe execute them next to pigs in a slaughterhouse?

You have my vote.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024