Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IQ Test 20:28 - Jun 26 with 1712 viewsskippyjack

Is it all bollocks

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

IQ Test on 20:30 - Jun 26 with 1709 viewsJackfath

Why did Gary Speed stop you from becoming a pro?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

IQ Test on 20:35 - Jun 26 with 1701 viewsDavillin

No, it is not.

But putting too much emphasis on the "numbers" is.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

IQ Test on 20:39 - Jun 26 with 1687 viewsskippyjack

IQ Test on 20:30 - Jun 26 by Jackfath

Why did Gary Speed stop you from becoming a pro?

How wasn't Jimmy Savile grassed up?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

IQ Test on 20:40 - Jun 26 with 1683 viewsJackfath

IQ Test on 20:39 - Jun 26 by skippyjack

How wasn't Jimmy Savile grassed up?

What? Tell me why Gary Speed got Adam Matthews in as a pro and you weren't selected.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

IQ Test on 20:41 - Jun 26 with 1679 viewsskippyjack

IQ Test on 20:35 - Jun 26 by Davillin

No, it is not.

F*ck I'm glad.. I've only got a 84... thanks dav..

IQ Test on 21:00 - Jun 26 with 1633 viewsjunior_jack

IQ Test on 20:35 - Jun 26 by Davillin

No, it is not.

May I ask your score?
IQ Test on 21:03 - Jun 26 with 1623 viewsDavillin

IQ Test on 20:41 - Jun 26 by skippyjack

F*ck I'm glad.. I've only got a 84... thanks dav..

I wouldn't lose a minute's sleep over it.

For example, what is "normal human body temperature"? Usual answer 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit [37 Celsius]. Wrong.

That is the average of normal human body temperatures. My normal temperature is 97F [36.1C]. Yours might easily be 100F.

So where does that put an IQ test result of 84? Somewhere in the normal range, probably at the lower end -- FOR THAT TIME OF TAKING THE TEST.

Taken again with a different "IQ test" or a different test administrator, or when you've been sober for the three days before the new test, etc., etc., it will be different -- perhaps higher, perhaps lower.

IQ Test on 21:06 - Jun 26 with 1617 viewsDavillin

IQ Test on 21:00 - Jun 26 by junior_jack

May I ask your score?

You may.

But it's none of your business. And the last time I took one was a very long time ago. And you wouldn't believe me anyway. And most of all, it doesn't matter to me at all -- nor to you.

Login to get fewer ads

IQ Test on 21:29 - Jun 26 with 1592 viewsLeonisGod

Never taken a full one, but I've just spent 10 mins running through one of the free online mini-tests.

http://www.free-iqtest.net

No idea if link is safe - use at your own risk.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2014 21:30]
IQ Test on 21:49 - Jun 26 with 1560 viewsjunior_jack

IQ Test on 21:03 - Jun 26 by Davillin

I wouldn't lose a minute's sleep over it.

For example, what is "normal human body temperature"? Usual answer 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit [37 Celsius]. Wrong.

That is the average of normal human body temperatures. My normal temperature is 97F [36.1C]. Yours might easily be 100F.

So where does that put an IQ test result of 84? Somewhere in the normal range, probably at the lower end -- FOR THAT TIME OF TAKING THE TEST.

Taken again with a different "IQ test" or a different test administrator, or when you've been sober for the three days before the new test, etc., etc., it will be different -- perhaps higher, perhaps lower.

Well it's not normal body temperature is it, the 36.1C figure would be an average. Normal is subjective. Mensa use up-to date tests (especially the Culture Fair test) to try and maintain the average result at 100. No IQ test is perfect because knowledge should not be factor but impossible to avoid. Undoubtedly your IQ does change, there are many factors that contribute, but people who really push for a high score will be prepared.

I enjoy your posts and had an inkling you may be above the magic 140.
IQ Test on 21:54 - Jun 26 with 1550 viewsskippyjack

IQ Test on 21:49 - Jun 26 by junior_jack

Well it's not normal body temperature is it, the 36.1C figure would be an average. Normal is subjective. Mensa use up-to date tests (especially the Culture Fair test) to try and maintain the average result at 100. No IQ test is perfect because knowledge should not be factor but impossible to avoid. Undoubtedly your IQ does change, there are many factors that contribute, but people who really push for a high score will be prepared.

I enjoy your posts and had an inkling you may be above the magic 140.

No he's not..

IQ Test on 22:25 - Jun 26 with 1516 viewsunion_jack

IQ Test on 21:29 - Jun 26 by LeonisGod

Never taken a full one, but I've just spent 10 mins running through one of the free online mini-tests.

http://www.free-iqtest.net

No idea if link is safe - use at your own risk.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2014 21:30]

Just did it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

IQ Test on 22:58 - Jun 26 with 1489 viewsborinifanclub

IQ Test on 22:25 - Jun 26 by union_jack

Just did it.

140 eat your heart out!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

IQ Test on 02:41 - Jun 27 with 1446 viewsDavillin

IQ Test on 21:54 - Jun 26 by skippyjack

No he's not..

Surprisingly, you're right!

IQ Test on 15:45 - Jun 27 with 1345 viewsGlyn1

IQ Test on 02:41 - Jun 27 by Davillin

Surprisingly, you're right!

According to IQ tests I am very intelligent. Ask me to put up a couple of shelves and I'm completely thick.

Doing well at IQ tests means that you can do well at IQ tests, but I don't think that it proves much else.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

IQ Test on 16:02 - Jun 27 with 1341 viewsJackfath

IQ Test on 10:22 - Jun 29 with 1270 viewsjack_lord

IQ Test on 15:45 - Jun 27 by Glyn1

According to IQ tests I am very intelligent. Ask me to put up a couple of shelves and I'm completely thick.

Doing well at IQ tests means that you can do well at IQ tests, but I don't think that it proves much else.

I would say that having a high IQ would suggest that you are able to percieve, understand and solve problems using your natural mathematical and language based abilities.
It doesn't help when you need to put up shelves or build a wall though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024