Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49323 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 19:13 - Jul 18 with 1486 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 18:16 - Jul 18 by Brockley_Jack

Surely they are just people who are peacefully protesting about their country being occupied by foreigners?
Laid alongside Palestinians they are very tame don't you think?

WDL/BNP "peaceful"? Ok.....

Claiming all Palestinians are the same as Hamas is as silly as claiming all British are as scummy as the BNP...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 19:42 - Jul 18 with 1475 viewslonglostjack

You make some interesting and valid points Reddy but Israel is it's own worse enemy. Those democratic and legal structures that you point out should surely also be strictly applied to illegal settlements.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Palestine on 19:43 - Jul 18 with 1474 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Been looking into these war crimes by Israel . Seems they have been led by some nasty pieces of work over the years .

Chemical weapons have been dropped also in the past .

More children killed again last night by the way .

Palestine on 21:18 - Jul 18 with 1446 viewsreddythered

Palestine on 19:43 - Jul 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Been looking into these war crimes by Israel . Seems they have been led by some nasty pieces of work over the years .

Chemical weapons have been dropped also in the past .

More children killed again last night by the way .

And I presume you've looked into the war crimes committed by various Palestinian groups over the years. I'm sure you would have to get a balanced view.

I guess you'll thus know they've been led by some nasty pieces of work over the years.

Chemical weapons? You mean white phosporous, which isn't defined as a chemical weapon and the use of which isn't breaching international conventions? Observer had to print a retraction over claiming that was used as a chemical weapon y'know. Rest is generally unsubstantiated supposition.

Shame about the kids who died.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 23:06 - Jul 18 with 1420 viewsepaul

well done Chile

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 23:43 - Jul 18 with 1402 viewsepaul

sums it up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 23:46 - Jul 18 with 1401 viewsDarran

Palestine on 23:43 - Jul 18 by epaul

sums it up

That should be a slogan for the world.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 00:13 - Jul 19 with 1388 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 17:56 - Jul 18 by Brockley_Jack

Hamas are clearly a racist nationalist party. They use murder, torture and intimidation against anyone who stands up against them. I bet they murdered and tortured more Palestinians than they have Israelis.
Whats your take on the welsh defence league or further afield the bnp?

Wtf does the bnp have to do with it?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 5:09]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 08:29 - Jul 19 with 1367 viewsepaul

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/if-civilians-in-gaza-didn-t-insist-on-living-in-civil

If civilians in Gaza didn't insist on living in civilian areas, Israel wouldn't kill them
Mark Steel 18 July 2014. Posted in News
Mark Steel says maybe the international community should tell Israel it will accept they’re trying to not kill civilians, as long as they accept they’ve not mastered that skill.

Gaza women crying
HERE'S A WAY to make life safer in the Middle-East. As the Israelis insist they’re “making huge efforts to avoid civilian casualties,” we should improve the standard of “avoiding civilian casualties” lessons in the Israeli region.

Presumably, at the moment, a teacher says, “Can anyone give me one way of making a huge effort to avoid civilian casualties?” Then a student, eager to impress, says, “What about bombing a block of flats, sir?”

Then the teacher says ‘Excellent. But to make extra sure, you need to reduce the entire block to a heap of smoking rubble, and demolish the nearby hospital as well. I don’t see how anyone could make a huger effort than that.”

Their standards don’t seem all that high on this issue, as I know several people who have had no training at all in avoiding civilian casualties, but still manage to go several weeks without blasting a hole through a school or dismembering 15 people in a family.

One of their methods was described by military spokesman Lt Col Peter Lerner, who said: “We phone up our enemies and tell them that we are going to blow up the building.” Some people, you feel, show TOO much compassion, and need to think of themselves sometimes for a change.

But this strategy raises other questions. For example, do the Israelis really have the phone numbers of everyone they bomb? Are their commanders sat in a control room, getting flustered as they give their orders to the pilot of an F-16 bomber, spluttering, “Hang on, I must have deleted his number? We can’t explode him without a warning, so instead as I’ve got the number of the garden centre up the road from there. I’ll call them and you can obliterate that instead.”

And what happens when someone answers? Does Lt Col Lerner ask them a series of security questions, such as, “What is your mother’s maiden name?” to confirm that the IDF isn’t warning the wrong person?

They have also, according to Lt Col Lerner, sent text messages to their targets, in an unprecedented display of chivalry. I should think that as you’re crawling out of a heap of burning plasterboard that used to be your living room, it makes all the difference to hear a beep and see you’ve got a message saying: “Hi, set 4 gr8 boom 2 mins OMG too la8 soz xxx.”

Another point made consistently by the Israeli government is it’s the Palestinian authorities, especially Hamas, who are to blame for the civilian casualties. This is because they “put civilians in places that are targets”.

These targets seem to be any built-up area in Gaza, and it’s certainly true that Palestinians bring this on themselves, by insisting on living in the built-up areas. If Hamas had any sense of responsibility they’d ensure that most of the population lived in areas where no one lived, and then they wouldn’t be in the target areas. But there’s no helping some people is there?

One Israeli newspaper commented on how avoiding civilian casualties has become even harder, because of the trend of “terrorists working from home”. You can understand terrorists wanting to work from home, as it’s stressful enough organising a Jihad without having to sit in traffic all morning to get to the basement where you film your videos, as well as the impact on carbon emissions, but this happens without a thought for the extra effort it causes to be blown up, as well as the cost of a text and a phone call.

The effort to avoid casualties has been so huge they’ve managed to keep the number of children they bombed on a beach down to four. The beach was obviously a legitimate military target, as surveillance photos must have showed a series of miniature castles along the beach, each constructed with alarming speed with a bucket and spade, creating fortresses that comprised a terrifying threat to the people of Israel so what could any reasonable army do but kill some children there?

Similarly it was reported that “Sahar al-Masri, 40, and her 14-year-old son, Ibrahim, were sitting beneath a shaded tree in the garden when two rockets struck. The second one killed them both.”

Another point made consistently by the Israeli government is it’s the Palestinian authorities, especially Hamas, who are to blame for the civilian casualties. This is because they “put civilians in places that are targets”.

These targets seem to be any built-up area in Gaza, and it’s certainly true that Palestinians bring this on themselves, by insisting on living in the built-up areas. If Hamas had any sense of responsibility they’d ensure that most of the population lived in areas where no one lived, and then they wouldn’t be in the target areas. But there’s no helping some people is there?

One Israeli newspaper commented on how avoiding civilian casualties has become even harder, because of the trend of “terrorists working from home”. You can understand terrorists wanting to work from home, as it’s stressful enough organising a Jihad without having to sit in traffic all morning to get to the basement where you film your videos, as well as the impact on carbon emissions, but this happens without a thought for the extra effort it causes to be blown up, as well as the cost of a text and a phone call.

The effort to avoid casualties has been so huge they’ve managed to keep the number of children they bombed on a beach down to four. The beach was obviously a legitimate military target, as surveillance photos must have showed a series of miniature castles along the beach, each constructed with alarming speed with a bucket and spade, creating fortresses that comprised a terrifying threat to the people of Israel so what could any reasonable army do but kill some children there?

Similarly it was reported that “Sahar al-Masri, 40, and her 14-year-old son, Ibrahim, were sitting beneath a shaded tree in the garden when two rockets struck. The second one killed them both.”

That would be Hamas to blame for that then, deliberately placing women and their children behind trees. Because that tree could one day become a desk on which militants plan their rocket launching deeds, especially now they’re working from home.

One global concern must be that anyone accused of murder adopts this strategy, so a maniac who goes berserk with a gun in America can say he made a huge effort to avoid casualties by sending a text first, and in any case those schoolboys were probably put in that choir deliberately by Hamas.

Everyone agrees there’s no solution without compromise, so maybe the international community should tell Israel it will accept they’re trying to not kill civilians, as long as they accept they’ve not mastered that skill.

So from now on their lessons on avoiding casualties should be inspected by Ofsted, and if there isn’t a marked improvement over the next few months the Israeli Defence Force will be put down for special measures, with Benjamin Netanyahu replaced by some stern looking ex-head of a school in Barnsley, and a dour man in a suit with a clipboard watching over every Lt Colonel sending a text, until the results on slaughtering people show a considerable improvement.

Palestine on 23:18 - Jul 19 with 1335 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There is no 'war' in Gaza. When 4th strongest army in the world attacks an impoverished ghetto the word you're looking for is 'massacre'

Surely some country will step in soon ?

Palestine on 00:27 - Jul 20 with 1319 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 23:18 - Jul 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

There is no 'war' in Gaza. When 4th strongest army in the world attacks an impoverished ghetto the word you're looking for is 'massacre'

Surely some country will step in soon ?

Murdering cowards..just one israeli civilian and one soldier killed against these statistics.

Palestinian child death toll rises to 70 while 50,000 are now homeless as a result of Israel's air and ground offensive
The number of people who have fled fighting has doubled since the start of Israel's offensive, according to the UN
So far 342 people in the region have died, 60 from the ground offensive that began late on Thursday
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu orders military to prepare for a 'significant expansion' of the ground offensive
Israeli aircraft have struck more than 2,000 targets in Gaza and killed over 300 Palestinians since start of the fighting
Israel lost its first soldier during the offensive after Sgt. Eitan Barak, 20, was killed behind enemy lines
He was a member of Battalion 931 of the Nahal Brigade, one of the IDF’s five major infantry formations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698150/Exodus-40-000-civilians-forced-l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 17:16 - Jul 20 with 1282 viewsexiledclaseboy

We can argue the toss about blame, rights and wrongs all you like but what Israel is currently doing in Gaza while the world looks on in tacit approval for fear of dissenting voices being accused of anti-semitism is beyond the pale to any right thinking human being. It's a massacre.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 17:29 - Jul 20 with 1267 viewsApeShit

Palestine on 17:16 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

We can argue the toss about blame, rights and wrongs all you like but what Israel is currently doing in Gaza while the world looks on in tacit approval for fear of dissenting voices being accused of anti-semitism is beyond the pale to any right thinking human being. It's a massacre.

Basically, someone needs to step in.

Its disgusting.
Palestine on 17:30 - Jul 20 with 1266 viewsApeShit

Palestine on 17:16 - Jul 20 by exiledclaseboy

No-one can support Israel on this situation, it is sick.
Palestine on 17:32 - Jul 20 with 1264 viewsApeShit

Palestine on 21:18 - Jul 18 by reddythered

And I presume you've looked into the war crimes committed by various Palestinian groups over the years. I'm sure you would have to get a balanced view.

I guess you'll thus know they've been led by some nasty pieces of work over the years.

Chemical weapons? You mean white phosporous, which isn't defined as a chemical weapon and the use of which isn't breaching international conventions? Observer had to print a retraction over claiming that was used as a chemical weapon y'know. Rest is generally unsubstantiated supposition.

Shame about the kids who died.

Israel are slaughtering Palestinians ... do you not get that?
Palestine on 18:49 - Jul 20 with 1236 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Going to go ahead and use my first naughty word on here.

Israel are a fuucking disgrace and so are we for letting them carry on doing what they are. I'm genuinely angry and disgusted that we are doing nothing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Palestine on 18:58 - Jul 20 with 1234 viewsJackFish

Sadly the continued support of the US and much of Western Europe means that Israel will continue to do as it damn well pleases.
Palestine on 19:12 - Jul 20 with 1227 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 18:58 - Jul 20 by JackFish

Sadly the continued support of the US and much of Western Europe means that Israel will continue to do as it damn well pleases.

This is not "argument," just an observation.

In at least two of the previous attacks by Israel on Gaza, it was pointed out that no country openly expressed support for "Palestine" [a misnomer I use only for consistency], and that includes the Muslim countries of the world. Put another way, no vocal support for either side.

Perhaps a muted complaint here and there about the ruthlessness of Israel's methods.

There were interesting discussions about why Muslim countries were/are staying out of it openly. I have no idea what is the truth about that, although some of the theories make a certain kind of sense.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 19:22 - Jul 20 with 1215 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

An Israeli soldier bragging about having the head of a young Palestinian child in his cross hair.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/18/israeli-soldier-posts-instagram-pal

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Palestine on 19:52 - Jul 20 with 1200 viewsexiledclaseboy

62 more killed in Shujai'iya. And still the world stands idly by.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/20/israeli-attack-suburb-gaza-city-pal

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 21:47 - Jul 20 with 1159 viewsNogginthenog

The situation in Palestine is probably one of the biggest generators of worldwide terrorism. The injustice simply breeds more terrorists every day. But then, that would seem to suit certain governments in the world, it helps to subjugate and control people and at the same time feeds the avarice of the arms manufacturers.

There are vested interests at work in every conflict but this particular one appears to be the worst festering sore in current history.

The Israelis need to have the rug pulled out from under them but it won't happen in our lifetimes.
Palestine on 22:09 - Jul 20 with 1152 viewsCygnus

Netanyahu has just ordered the ground offensive to be stepped up a few notches.

This means more butchering,raping looting and a shooting until they are finished with their frenzied fun...until next time.
Palestine on 22:14 - Jul 20 with 1148 viewsepaul

Palestine on 22:21 - Jul 20 with 1142 viewsCygnus

Palestine on 21:47 - Jul 20 by Nogginthenog

The situation in Palestine is probably one of the biggest generators of worldwide terrorism. The injustice simply breeds more terrorists every day. But then, that would seem to suit certain governments in the world, it helps to subjugate and control people and at the same time feeds the avarice of the arms manufacturers.

There are vested interests at work in every conflict but this particular one appears to be the worst festering sore in current history.

The Israelis need to have the rug pulled out from under them but it won't happen in our lifetimes.

There will be so much hatred towards certain countries after this,particularly Israel,America and others for supporting it. My fear is it will radicalise terrorism even more to get revenge any way they can.
Palestine on 23:09 - Jul 20 with 1117 viewsperchrockjack

Israel might be fad used to seek some sort of sanity and end the cause for which people all over the world are being blown to pieces.then we might see what Arab Muslim brothers do.would they have a cause without the existence of Israel.
Tale away Israel and maybe the world would be at peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024