Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 49332 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 00:38 - Jul 21 with 1631 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 09:58 - Jul 21 with 1571 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 10:14 - Jul 21 with 1567 viewsperchrockjack

W

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 10:15 - Jul 21 with 1565 viewsperchrockjack

Would you bomb Israel as if they were nuked the Aravs would have their land back and they d all be happy again and wouldn't send their murderers out to maim us all

Palestine on 10:27 - Jul 21 with 1558 viewsepaul

Palestine on 10:15 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

Would you bomb Israel as if they were nuked the Aravs would have their land back and they d all be happy again and wouldn't send their murderers out to maim us all

It's not about bombing the sh1t out of them, they need to stop killing all these innocent people, to which at the mo there is no sign that they will and that they care that they do it. A peace accord has to be found.

The worst thing of all is the world stands by and lets Israel indiscriminately murder innocent people

Palestine on 10:33 - Jul 21 with 1557 viewsperchrockjack

PAUL.
Morning.
Problem IS Israel and its very existence. THEY ARE NOT going away , they will not give up their country. Arab/Muslim countries are united in smashing them into oblivion. It is the cause many suicide bombers have,ie the occupation of arab/muslim land and all muslims are brothers and sisters so the only way to remove the problem is to wipe them from the map.

Its the reality of it all.

ISRAEL IS HATED and many would rejoice lets face it if blown away.

Read what is posted on here alone and you ll see the hatred. People in no way see their cause as just nor their actions which to me are stupidity itself. However, if they are building a tunnel into Israel to cause Armageddon I see their point

Palestine on 11:01 - Jul 21 with 1546 viewsJackFish

http://www.vox.com/2014/7/17/5902177/9-questions-about-the-israel-palestine-conf

Pretty good article on the subject that manages to sum the situation up without taking sides.

Perchie. No, I don't think anyone wants the destruction of Israel, it probably shouldn't have been there in the first place but it's not going away now. The only viable solution is to have a two sovereign states that are wholly independent of each other. Israel continues to be the biggest deterrent to that happening.
Palestine on 11:42 - Jul 21 with 1536 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 10:33 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

PAUL.
Morning.
Problem IS Israel and its very existence. THEY ARE NOT going away , they will not give up their country. Arab/Muslim countries are united in smashing them into oblivion. It is the cause many suicide bombers have,ie the occupation of arab/muslim land and all muslims are brothers and sisters so the only way to remove the problem is to wipe them from the map.

Its the reality of it all.

ISRAEL IS HATED and many would rejoice lets face it if blown away.

Read what is posted on here alone and you ll see the hatred. People in no way see their cause as just nor their actions which to me are stupidity itself. However, if they are building a tunnel into Israel to cause Armageddon I see their point

Indeed it's been quoted many a time that all the Arab world want Israel wiped off the map .

So where are these Muslim country's now ?
Why arnt they standing up & helping their their friends & neighbours ?

The whole Middle East is going through a massive regime change & in my opinion the western super powers are behind it all .That's why there's no condemnation from them.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 12:17 - Jul 21 with 1517 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

America should step in, carve the land into two and end this right now.

Inform both sides if anybody starts anything they will be punished economically and militarily by the West.

Israel are only doing what they are because they know that America and the rest won't bother them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Palestine on 12:37 - Jul 21 with 1504 viewsperchrockjack

ahem. The Americans don't exactly have a good record for carving countries up,almost as bad as the Brits.
Nope, ISRAEL to read this board is THE problem. Imaginer a middle east without Israel and the Jews. Nirvana?

Palestine on 12:41 - Jul 21 with 1501 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 12:17 - Jul 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

America should step in, carve the land into two and end this right now.

Inform both sides if anybody starts anything they will be punished economically and militarily by the West.

Israel are only doing what they are because they know that America and the rest won't bother them.

America funds Israel over $3 billion every year...money that should be used for the American people.

In return Israel buys U.S. politicians to be sympathetic to their cause.

simples

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 12:43 - Jul 21 with 1497 viewsperchrockjack

Much of American wealth
was created by Jewish people...therefore pull the plug in Israel and then it ll be sorted wont it?

Palestine on 12:44 - Jul 21 with 1496 viewsLord_Bony

lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Palestine on 12:49 - Jul 21 with 1491 viewsperchrockjack

eh?

You need to research a bit .Entertainment too is full of Jewish people so they ve given us some good things so you cant hammer them all

Palestine on 13:01 - Jul 21 with 1483 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 12:49 - Jul 21 by perchrockjack

eh?

You need to research a bit .Entertainment too is full of Jewish people so they ve given us some good things so you cant hammer them all

This is true my friend...virtually every large corporation and bank in America including the media and Hollywood are owned,controlled and funded by Jewish families...

The other point you make...I really don t think anyone here begrudges the state of Israel to exist..good luck to them the people of Israel on the whole seem nice and they got their fair share of hot women for sure....but

What the world is objecting to is the absolute slaughter that is taking place at the moment...no one can justify it. It is brutal and savage and not necessary.

There is a lot of money,corruption and lies at the top all mixed in with politics,arms deals,back slapping,side deals of the worse kind behind the scenes.

The leaders of Israel are evil to the core and should be tried as war criminals...they are not in the slightest bit interested in peace its not in their nature.

If the world would allow them they would love to attack Iran and other countries in the middle east to.

If they had a different leadership with a more passive way that genuinly wanted peace then the whole of that region would take a step towards a more stable future.

Palestine on 13:05 - Jul 21 with 1473 viewsBrockley_Jack

I always think of the predicament faced by Jack Hawkins in the Cruel Sea. Should he depth charge that u boat or not?
Palestine on 13:07 - Jul 21 with 1470 viewsLord_Bony

The ideal solution would be to nuke the entire Middle East,reset the chess board and start again....agreed.

But until that happens we are stuck with this shitty mess that ain t going away any time soon i m afraid.

Palestine on 13:54 - Jul 21 with 1447 viewsepaul

Palestine on 14:28 - Jul 21 with 1433 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And people are still dying and anyone is a target , anyone who gets in the way .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-israeli-

Palestine on 20:58 - Jul 21 with 1395 viewsperchrockjack

Bony.with respect you re wrong.israel and it's lands have been challenged since 1947nowt has changed.people long dead have tried to solve this permanent problem.none have or ever will succeed

Palestine on 22:17 - Jul 21 with 1399 viewsepaul

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/21/israeli-sniper-caught-on-camera-murderin

Warning graphic content

[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 22:21]

Palestine on 22:40 - Jul 21 with 1382 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 22:17 - Jul 21 by epaul

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/21/israeli-sniper-caught-on-camera-murderin

Warning graphic content

[Post edited 21 Jul 2014 22:21]

fuc king disgraceful stuff

these poor people

Palestine on 23:44 - Jul 21 with 1364 viewstrampie

Some people see it as Wales and the Celts backing the underdogs and England backing the imperialists and their apartheid wall, that's the way it is, a generalisation of course but is it far away from the mark ?

Some say we would be at war in Syria if it was up to our friends in the East of Britannia ?
[remember the Parliamentary vote, if we jumped then the Americans would have been right in there, it was the Celts that saved a war there].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Palestine on 23:49 - Jul 21 with 1359 viewsLohengrin

http://thewe.cc/thewei/images2/palestine_2004/r3385436900.jpe

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Palestine on 23:50 - Jul 21 with 1357 viewsLohengrin

Palestine on 23:44 - Jul 21 by trampie

Some people see it as Wales and the Celts backing the underdogs and England backing the imperialists and their apartheid wall, that's the way it is, a generalisation of course but is it far away from the mark ?

Some say we would be at war in Syria if it was up to our friends in the East of Britannia ?
[remember the Parliamentary vote, if we jumped then the Americans would have been right in there, it was the Celts that saved a war there].

How old are you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024